RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:22 am

[LUL. XDD NEW WORD! Your show draw Recluse or Time Talon-- cuz they're PWNS. XDDD Time Talon is also .. ABNORMAL. XDD VAMPIRE WOLFIEH LAWL]

Alice- An ear twitched suddenly as I looked upward at the beyond mountains. We had to go there. We had to go to Starcliff. We had a long way to go. I yawned, streching boredly. I knew twilight would come. But It seemed moons away. I stopped strechingI could see a hawk in the distance. My ear swiveled, trying to locate a certain sound.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Iron Claw: I looked at the mountains. 3. Mount.Diablo, Cursed Peak, and Death Point (calming.). I howled. "We're coming Iron Roses. We're coming." I glared at the slowly rising moon. I looked at alice straying on the side of us. I walked her way, Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kep trying to escape from his mother to follow me. "Kid really likes me..."

(Recluse is hard...I haven't tried with my tablet though, i just got the hang of Corel...but i only have it for 8 more days :'( BUT THEN I GET PHOTOSHOP CX2 WHICH IS REALLY EASY TO RIG WITH THE RIGHT CODE! :D)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

YAYY I ♥ THE WINGS!

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 2lmb0xs
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 am

YUSH. RECLUSE IS 1 OF MY FaV. COLORS-- GREEN. XDDD)
Your moving siggy scares meh xDDD)

Alice- I laughed. "Your his Uncle! You're the alpha! Why shouldn't he?" I couldn't help that. For me it was cute that Kep wanted to follow IronClaw everywhere, but everyone needed PERSONAL TIME ALONE. Right?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 pm

(lawl. Isn't Recluse fluffeh? lawl)

Iron Claw: "Well, his father wasn't the leader of Fire Pack!" I laughed as kep still squirmed away.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Alice- I growled playfully. The blue eyes flashed suddenly as I froze, gazing at the three mountians. I blinked and continued on, as if I had not just been thinking what I had been thinking a moment ago.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Iron Claw: I nodded at Snowflake to let go of the pup. She simply nodded and Kep came racing at me. I laughed and looked down at him, pushing him over and biting his scruff playfully. Kep, who was too young to knock me, a demon, over simply took advantage of this and bit into my leg I flinched back. I shooed him off and I began walking with Alice again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Alice- I grinned as I watched them play fight. It accually amused me. My eyes flashed blank for a moment before it vanished the moment it had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Iron Claw: "That pup! He's too good."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Alice- I smirked. "He's a good one; I can think that one day He'll be an Alpha... Just like you."

[SURPRISE COMMENT! XDDD]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Iron Claw: I looked at her. "He is going to lead us all one day." I licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:14 am

Alice- I smiled and flickered his shoulder lightly with my tail tip. "He'll make a great leader."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Iron Claw: "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

(THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL MEMBERS OF PD! PLZ BECOME A LITTLE MORE ACTIVE IN PT10!)

Epic
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECLUSE CAN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDX -eats Recluse- MEH FAVORITE LITTLE EMO WOLFIEH CAN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!! -sobs-

-freezes- Recluse has a daughter o.o)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm

((Wait............ so nobody but Fleur will know Recluse's spirit lives in Widow? -slightly confused- Or that Recluse is dead? O.O))

Alice- I gave a nod as my gaze swept across the mountains. I had a feeling that a death was in the future. I shoved it down, drowning it in my mind. I feared that whatever I sensed, I didn't want to know about it till the time came. I forgot about it quickly as I began to let my mind wander.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm

(WE ARE ON PAGE 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

about halfway through Part nine I dink... Or maybe i'm wrong o.o)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 pm

(Uhh, I always go to 830.)

(everyone will know Recluse is dead, but only Fleur knows widow's spirit.)

Iron Claw: We finally reached the river. Its was about 80 miles till we reached the mountains. "stop." I ordered my pack. "We shall settle here for 3 days. Catch up on our food."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 am

Alice- I yawned boredly. Amusedly I decided to go hunt. I saw Tango approching. Great.

Tango- "Wanna go hutning?" the german Shepard growled. I had wanted something to do instead of being left here bored.

Alice- I froze. I had been meaning to go find Maybe Snowflake, IronClaw and maybe even Kep to go hunt, but Tango wanted to come. "Uhhh......" I could only say 'Uhhhh'. WONDERFUL. [[XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Iron Claw: i stepped by Alice, Kep at my heels. "We'll go with you two." I said boldly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 pm

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 2igm78l
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 pm

[[hisses) VIOLET! XDDDD]]

Alice- I gave a nod. "Alright."

Tango- I shrugged and paused, waiting for someone to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Iron Claw: I nodded for Tango to lead.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Tango- I froze akwardly before bounding off in a random direction, following the scent of elk.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm

(Hphh, I luff Violet thogh. Epic pwnage. "^.^)

Iron Claw: I sprinted along side Alice. I saw a pigeon. I motioned to Kep that I would show him how to kill it. I leaped at it. I let my large, steel claws hit it's chest (wonder where he got his name eh? Iron Claws.) It was dead, i bent down to pick it up for Kep. Suddenly a small white wolf leaped out of the brush. It snatched the pigeon. "HEY!" I hissed. I grabbed her neck. "IT WAS MY KILL! I GIVE IT TO KEP!"

Aayumi: I looked up at the brutal wolf, claws of Iron were piercing into my arm. I yelped. "I-I must have the pigeon I have to- Wha? Kep!? The legendary Kep! He is finally reincarnated!?" I yelped.

Iron Claw: "Correct! He is a pup! And must eat!"

Aayumi: "No no! I shall take the pigeon! I owe it to my uncle! But! I shall bring you back a young fawn!"

Iron Claw: "Or...you give us the pigeon, and leave!"

Aayumi: 'Oh no! My duty was to protect the chosen one! With my life! My name is Aayumi! Aayumi the Gatherer! i come from a pack of outlaws! My uncle, Fang the Fighter, is sick! I shall bring him the pigeon and return with deer!" i ran back in the brush.

(OOO! I THINK IT'S GINGA DENSETSU AAYUMI TIME! iron Claw's face is totally like ಠ_ಠ)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next