RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Iron Claw: "Look at me, do I really look like I'll be able o fit in a burrow" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 am

She smiled. "No. Eclipse can't really fit either." she growled at him. He was large, yes, but she herself could barley fit into the dang burrow. I smelt, making sure no one had followed. Pulled my head out and checked. Nothing. I pulled myself through the barmble and sat down. I slightly flinched at the wind, but my fur fluffed out as I tryed to block out the cold. "What are we doing tomorrow?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Iron Claw: "Heading over that small mountain, we'll be at the twolegs at sundown." I gestured for her to lay down next to me.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Alice- I gladly accepted his gesture. I settled myself, puting my head down as I thought. I wondered if Bones was dead.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Iron claw: "What's wrong, Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Alice- "Nothing in erticular."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Shinkokyuu's ears twitched as she dashed down a certain hill. She almost tripped, but immediately regained her balance as she tore towards the forest. Her multicolored -- pink, white, and light and dark green -- fur was flattened as the wind buffeted her, spreading out from her nose and flowing like a river around her. She could hear talking in the distance, faintly. But she guessed it was her imagination -- the wind was blocking out her hearing.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

[[Hello Shadows! xD first time seeing you i think. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Iron Claw: I looked at her, my red eyes were full of wonder. "W-what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Alice- Should I tell him? Maybe........ "Uhh...... nothing really.....important...."

[[xDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Iron Claw: I cocked my head. Think. what could she mean? I thought. "Y-you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Alice- My fur prickled akwardly. This is TOTALLY WIERD. I thought. "Uhhh you said ealier........" I couldn't finnish my sentence.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Iron Claw: "Yes?" I sighed annoyed, JUST TELL ME! I thought
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Alice- I shook my tail tip slightly. "I- I like you." There. She said it. This was way weird.

[[Dis is odd for me xDDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 pm

(me too...I usually plan this crap over night!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:46 pm

[[lol lol LOOKIT MY SIGGIE!]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:59 pm

(what siggy?)

Iron Claw: I looked surprised. "I like you too."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 am

[Stpiud siggy. X[ it not showing]]

Alice- I nodded. "Indeed." I had atleast put my mind at rest. I lay back down, looking at the sky. I looked at IronClaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Iron Claw: "Get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Alice- I gave a small nod before putting my head down. A chilly breeze blew and I shivered. It was freezing. I puffed out my fur, suddenly looking like some big red furball. I closed my eyes and tryed to go to sleep. I pretended to be sleep. Ah, WHY COULDN'T I JUST GO TO SLEEP?!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Iron Claw: My eyes stayed wide open. I heard noises in the difference. "Stay." I whispered. I walked past the brush and into a clearing with a cliff. I sat in disbelief. Thousands of houses lie below the cliff, everyone covered in hundreds of rainbow lights. Twoleggers walked around to the houses, sing tunes and songs. "Alice! Alice come look!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Alice- I jumped up. Iraced to his side and stared down at them. "Ah, In winter twolegs have some thing called, 'New Year's Eve'. They buy twoleg pets toys, get pups junk and such. Ah, this bring back memories of days with traitor twolegs.." I growled. I suddenly smelt something delicous. I nearly drooled. STEAK. STEAK. STEAK!!!! my mind screamed. "Steak..." A weird tone was in my voice. I remembered steak. I took a eager step forward. I saw a log and an idea popped into my head. I poked the log. I climbed on it and shifted my weight around, making in wobble. I grinned and measured the distance. Ah, I tensed. I glanced at IronClaw. Ah, what would A little fun hurt? So what if I was about to spoil TwoLeg's days, They beat me and they diserved it. I glanced down the hill again. "Maybe...." And instantly I smelt dog. Huge dog. I suddenly saw a twoleg dog smelling the air. one quater up the hill. I growled lowly. German Shepard. Huge dogs with large jaws that where strong. I peered at the German Shepard through narrowed blue slits. I had lost all intrest in crashing the TwoLeg party. A dog. I wanted to chase a dog. I my hackles lowered and I just stared down at the slowly approaching dog.

[[decided to get a TwoLeg pet involved. XD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:04 pm

iron Claw: I raced after Alice down the hill. "What are you doing! We don't need to be poached!" I hissed, I saw a twoleg whip its head around. I looked up, Snowflake and the rest of the pack stood there, wagging tails.

Snowflake: "Iron Claw its just like you to go running up and greeting twolegs! You know what happened last time!"

Kep: I poked my head out from behind Recluse. "Momma...what are you doing?" I whimpered. The pack stared at me eyes wide with shock, I scooted under Recluse.

Snowflake: "Iron Claw, Amy treated us bad enough! You best get back here!"

Iron claw: I loomed over Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 am

Alice- I yelped when the twoleg saw me. Instantly I vanished in a snow cloud. Ah, shoot, what have I done.The dog looked up and trotted away and I glared at it. I was HUNGRY. My stomach made the loud grumbling noise. i groaned and hissed at myself to shurt up.I looked at poor Kep. I liked the pup. I looked away. The snow crunched as I remained. The twoleg had vanished. I scolwd silently in my head.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Iron Claw: My ear twitched. The pack vanished in the bushes tracing the hill and into Twoleg Place.I looked at Snowflake, she trembled with fear. "S'okay." I whispered. "Look we'll stand here until they go to sleep! Then we'll head to that miserable thing they call a creak!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next