RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Alice- I pales. BlackShadow and his mate where ones I had trywd to talk to before this battle began. My ears layer flat in sorrow. I nodded. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Iron Claw: I turned to the pack. "The mountains are just a few yards away! we are traveling slow so we should be at them by sundown!"

Snowflake: "We should run! The pups can't go in the cold!"

Iron Claw: "If we run we would be at the highest peak in the brick of night! So we walk! I don't care for the pupS! Only Kep! one puP is enough! PupS is too much! We shall nest in a cave at the mountain base! Brace yourselves for what lies over the mountain my friends! It will be our most dangerous mission yet! Twolegs could poach us for our pelts or keep us as pets! twoleg-pups will like the most colorful wolf! Lillian, Violet, Eclipse, Snowflake, and Recluse, stand your guard!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:05 am

Eclipse- I gave a nod and went to tthe side of the pack, scanning the area for twolegs.

Alice- I was surprised IronClaw only cared about Kep. She cared about Moon and the other one. And Kep. She began to get ahead but slowed down and listened. The ice crunched beneath my feet. But I kept going.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am

A dangerous mission... Chirade lowered her ears slightly and scanned the surroundings, as if the twolegs were already here.

The mousebrains don't even know how to howl properly... She was thinking about the Twolegs, not her pack. She had heard the Pond Dust wolves howl several times, and that was enough to teach her that this pack was proper for her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Iron Claw: I turned around suddenly.My teeth were bared as i stalked into the snow behind us. "Alice," I whispered, "lead the pack into the fox scent down there! there are many burrows, large. Separate the pack into them. Disguise your scent!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Alice- I gave a small nod and lunged forward. I raced along, a little snow bursting up every few secound til I slowed my pace slightly. I quickly found the scent and followed it, glancing back tk check to see if the others where following me. Yea, some may hate me, but that was THEIR problems. We travel some more, and I found the burrows. "Kep, Moon, SnowFlake, Recluse, in here." I pointed with my tail tip into the first burrow. If they had a problem, they had to ask IronClaw. I moved on. "Lillian, Violet, RavenEye, and Ava. Here." I look at the remaining ones. I split that large group into three and sent them into three other holes. The remaining ones left where myself, IronClaw, Faolan, and Eclipse. A small burrow, but I took it anyway. I flickered my tail to Eclipse.

Eclipse- I quickly rushed forward. The only problem was I was a large femme. My wings didn't help. I managed to use my hind paws and cram my large shoulders into the burrow.

Alice crouched, silent, waiting for IronClaw. I wasn't going anywhere without him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 pm

(Raven Eye isn't with us, she's with Willow Lake with Reginald and Loana.)

Shayne: I followed into the burrow with my mom, Snowflake. Cramped, but nice and safe.

Iron Claw: I ran into a small patch of trees at full speed. I felt someone bad was watching me. I stopped in my tracks. "B-bones?" Didn't smell like her. anger scent flew off the creature. That and fear. or was it my own fear? No! I didn't hear four paw-steps..I heard two...TWOLEGS! I howled, letting the person hear me. I barked and yipped for it to come closer. closer. Closer. "What!? Am?"

Am: "Iron Claw! Long time no see old enemy! You have alpha scent! you'd be happy to know, before Oki and Tuskle died, they accepted me as an Oina! I got my wolf part back! But I am as aggressive as ever! I killed Shadowscar, Amaterasu, Verbena, and Black Shadow! You see...your pelt will complete my collection! You aren't going into a small tribe like the one that has invaded your territory! You are going into the large city! with buildings and motor cars! You'll never live!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Alice- I snarled. I smelt Twolegs. I raced after IronClaw. I bristled at the twolegs. My teeth flashed as I tensed. "You murdered VerbEna! Stupid twoleg! Our pack will tear you to shreds!" I spat, fury flowing off myself in hot waves. My blue eyes where flames of hatred. I was going for my pack! "Ill fight humans, twolegs. You don't know how much I know about them! I was trapped by them! Broken! But I'm alive, for I'd I hadn't escaped, I wont be here now." and she knew she had just spilled her youth. Half of her youth. I stared with fury into Am's eyes. My eyes flashed. "Got a gun? Go ahead. But I won't die without a fight, twoleg. And" she glanced at IronClaw. "You dare touch him and I'll rip you to shreds." and she meant it. Her rail tip curled as a snarl cams from her. Fine, shot me with a gun, but I will live! She thought venomously.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Iron Claw: "don't!" I held Alice back! "Am! You....have..no weapons!" I was startled. "Alice! Back down!"

Am: "Don't need em Moiserre!" I smiled at Iron Claw. My hand turned to a white wolf claw. "My name isn't Am anymore! It's..." I hesitated, "Kasumi. It means Mist in Japanese. I am in search of the silver wolf named Takahiro which means Noble and strong. Let me join your pack Iron Claw!" I turned into a plain white wolf with the power of wind.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Alice- I stared at the twoleg. I slightly bristled. "Can we trust her? But" I growled, "WHY did you kill Verbena and BlackShadow then? You mur- well, KILLED them. What harm did two pond Dust wolves do to you?!" I wasn't so sure about Am/Mist. My eyes narrowed suspicously at this... This.... Human/wolf. I glanced at IronClaw. It was bad enough Bones was joining! And now some human wolf was gonna join? NIH- Uh!

((So Am/Mist is a werewolf? O_o))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Chirade hesitated for a moment, but stepped into the burrow. She would rather stay out of trouble unless the others needed her to be there, even if just a little. She moved deeper in to avoid detection, occasionally stopping to adjust her scarf with a horse-like toss of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Kasumi: "I killed them long ago, correct."

Iron Claw: "Yes my friend."

Kasumi: "When the moon was high, and I was with my old tribe. They killed them...well...her...Verbena was carrying Black Shadow's pelt. they killed her with spears with the blackest tips!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:01 am

Alice- I nearly wanted to attack Kasumi, but I lowered my hackles to show my aggresion passing. My tail tip uncurled. I shook my head. "Mass murder. Genocide." they all where dying! All of her pack was fading, and it pained her. Her eats swiveled. She instantly raised her hackles. I yowled into the air. I caught wind. A hiss escaped me. I darted after Bones's scent. I came back growling. Bones had been spying. My claws tore Into a tree as I let out my anger with the skell wolf. Deep claws marks remained. I growled and sat down, glaring at the sky. Anger pulsed from myself. I shook my head but calmed slightly. My eyes flashed and I was un a diffrent place; for a few heartbeats my face went blank, and I suddenly lurched backwards. I hit the snow, sending snow flying everywhere . I had seen something I hadn't seen since the time. But I didn't care right now. I was lost. All seemed useless. I sat there staring at the sky before looking at Kasumi. Then IronClaw. The alpha; the one I loved. But I looked away, a pang of grief and fear shot through myself.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Iron Claw: I looked down at Alice, stunned. I shook my coat of fur then howled. Letting darkness soar through my veins. I hissed in the direction of where Alice detected Bones. "CONSIDER THE INVITATION TO MY PACK CANCELED!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Bones- I spat. Great. Plan ruined. I glared. I saw the surprised look on Alice's face. "She don't know." I growled.

Alice- I felt as if I had been kicked in the stomach. I felt dizzy. I looked up at IronClaw. I was completelly confused at the moment. I looked at the tree I had clawed. Dang, I clawed it good. The marks were deep. Hurm, I will try my claws on bones, I thought joyously. I could see her. The other two couldn't. I growled and crept forward. I crouched, silent and lunged. I hit the other femme on the back. I clung on. Bones went wild. The skell wolf kicked, as if she were some wild horse.

Bones- "GET YOUR FILTHY SELF OFF ME!" I roared. I rolled over, crushing my opponent.

Alice- I was being crushing suddenly. I freed my hind paws and kicked. Ahhh, Bones made a wowed noise. Perfect. She tried to pin me down, but failed. I darted away. I had vanished.

Bones- I franticly looked around. "Fine, brat, be that way." my sentence was cut off. A secound later I was hit full force in the back.

Alice- I leapt out of nowhere. I spun in the air, behind twisting. I howled with joy as I was feet from my target. And I hit. My claws latched on. And I clawed. I snirked as she skqirmed with a yelp.

Bones- I yelped. It hurt. And I ran.

Alice- I began to loose intrest. I released. Bones didn't notice. I leapt. I crashed into the earth with a grunt, rolled some before I stopped. I laughed a little. "WOOO-HOOOO!!!!" I burst out as I got up. My claws where clean. Hey, I may be not a pup, but I could still have fun. Fire licked at the rocks, before they vanished. Heh heh.

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Kasumi: My eyes danced with excitement. This is the pack Kmabu told me about! The pack with wolves the size of monsters and strength! I thought.

Iron Claw: I raced to the battle. She is the fire wolf Iron Claw! Think shes the wolf and attack her! I tore into her with force, grabbing the Fae with my fangs. Venom sunk in, too much and I could kill a wolf! I went easy on Alice. The black tinted blood flowed from my jaws. the wolf was bleeding terribly. Black liquid hit my paws. Her blood was infected my black venom now.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 am

((Whos he attacking?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm

(Iron claw is just trying to infect bones as alice, but worse.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 pm

(So he attacking Bones....?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm

(Yes.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am

(kk sorry I was confused xD)

Bones winced as his teeth sank into her. Rage blazed in her eyes and she snapped. And nearly got him. Missed by an inch, but she went again. She felt herself loosing blood. 'Greaaaaaaaaaaat, just what I need.' she thought irritablelly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Iron Claw: "ALICE GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T NEED YOU GETTING HURT! IN FACT THAT'S THE LAST THING I EVER WANT TO HAPPEN! I CARE ABOUT YOU TOO MUCH! SO GET OUT OF HERE!" I yowled. I looked Bones in the eyes, I loomed over her. I bit into her throat blood fell on my fur.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Bones- I struggled. I tried to escape, but I felt myself getting weaker. i felt myself slowly slowing down, struggling less. I soon was barley able to stand. I pulled but fell to the earth. I wasn't dead, but almost. I gfelt my soul beating slightlu uneven. I was dying.

Alice- My heart leapt. she wanted to just burst and tell him flat out I loved him, but not now. I ran, quickly and vanished into the trees. I tripped halfway through mid-jump. I hit the ground, rolled and freed myself. I scrambled up and tried to get myself into the den with Eclipse. 'dang it, her and her dang huge wings!' I thought. I finally threw myself the the den floor, landing with a grunt. I sat up. I walked to a dark corner of the den. Cool and dark, lowering my head as I thought. 'I love him.'
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm

(check out the banner i made! •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 2yoxx00)

Iron Claw: I stopped biting. I pulled her up and set her against a stone. I walked to the fox burrows. "come out!"

Lillian Rose: "Iron claw, its Twilight out. let us stay the night. we'll be at the Twolegs tomorrow, we are ahead of schedule."

Iron Claw: "Fine." I spat. I crawled in the den, squeezing through, and failed. "Uhh....I'm spending the night outside tonight." I crawled through the opening and ran to the small bunch of trees where we found Kasumi. She wasn't there. I howled, I heard the pack chorus from the burrows. It was nice being a leader. I curled up beside a rock and slowed my breathing. I was cold. My breath came out in steam. i didn't sleep. Just lied there...alone...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

(OMG. ITS EPIC. I. LOVE. IT. Maybe you could use it for your next Pond Dust Tribute video! =D I suck at banners Dx)

Bones- I felt myself getting weaker. My blood slowly poured till I slid into the dark waters of unconiousness, slipping into the waters of maybe never waking again.

Alice- I whined. I poked my head out of the hole. IronClaw wasn't there. I crept forward, onto the snow, smelt the air and followed his scent. I poked my nose through the brush, and pulled my head through. "Why you sleeping out here?" She asked softly. Her fur was thick durign the winter, so it didn't bother her. All she wanted was IronClaw to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next