RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm

"Eep!" Shinkokyuu let out a very un-wolf like cry, immediately closing her eyes and stopping. But she quickly summoned the wind, and somehow, claws of the air went tearing towards Violet. Her only response to the wolf who had spoken was a flick of her tail. But as she realized that there was nothing there, she opened her eyes again. "It's over already?" Her fur bristled as if she were angry, but then she burst out into uncontrollable laughter.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Alice yelped as she was thrown. The long fangs flashed, until she relized who she was attacking. She paused. Not really. She shrugged. Her eyes flickered. Where's Eclipse?

Tango- I appeared from nowhere. I heard Alice. I looked at IronClaw. I knew her friend was gone. He howled a saad mourning howl for Eclipse, his howl ringing.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Iron Claw: Dead, Ma' Cherie.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 am

Alice- Violet? she questioned.

Tango- I remianed silent, sitting down slowly and sighing. I HATED today.

[[NOTICE: Today I will only be on for three hours. I GOT A FRICKIN 75 IN MATH ON MY REPORT CARD, AND THEN I GET GROUNDED OFF THE COMPUTER FOR THREE MORE WEEKS. I'M SO MAD>.<

I'll be sneaking on though :twisted: lol]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm

)O_o(

Iron Claw: Violet. And Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:47 am

[-shrug- I get in trouble alot.]]

Alice- Who killed Violet? I was bored so I was asking these questions.

Eclipse- My eyes opened. But I wasn't on the earth where I had died, where Violet had kiled me. I was in... some white place. no sky, no real life. I looked around. Where am I..... Is this were we all go once we die? I thought I was suppost to be somewhere else, not some.... place. I thought as I stode up, eyes shifting around and scanning for maybe others.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Iron claw: Recluse.

???- I stare into the eyes of the new wolf. "Eclipse...." My yellow eyes burned into hers. My starred pelt shining in the sunlight. A small pool was visable in the distance. "I think you know who is in that pool...everybody loved the three tailed wolf."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Alice- I nodded. Recluse has done us all a deed. Many more could be dying if Violet was still alive.
---------------------------------------------

Eclipse- I growled. Yes.... Lillian was a wolf a deeply respected... What about her? I stared dead on into the eyes of this new wolf. I glanced at the pool. My heart felt like it was about to slam from my chest from the grief and pain that took over for Lillian. Hatred at Violet for murding myself and Lillian roared through me like a virus. I so badly wanted to tear Violet to shreds. I controled my rage as I refocused and waited in uncertain silence of this other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 pm

iron Claw: Yeah... i gazed into her ice blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 am

Alice- I stared back. [she has nothing to say XD]

Eclipse- My lip curled slightly. "What ABOUT LILLLIAN?!" i spat at this wolf. I wanted an answer. I calmed down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Comet Leader Of Star Pack: "She's in her den."

Iron Claw: I looked at Recluse who was mumbling to Snowflake.

Recluse: "If my Kin Violet could turn against us, anyone in this pack would Snowflake! Kep must walk with Iron claw! Fleur Young Alpha, You are the last blood line leader! You must find someone to spend eternity with before it's too late!"

Snowflake: I nodded to the alpha.

Fleur: "I know..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Alice- I looked at Recluse when I heard her words. I glanced at Snowflake. Then I looked at FlEur. I silently listened.

Eclipse: My ears shot forward like a hunting dog finding a juicy rabbit just waiting to be eaten. "She is?!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Comet: "Yeah... I'm Comet, leader of star Pack." I looked around the sea of clouds. The sun above our heads glistened as i touched my yellow nose to her black nose. "find a den."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Iron claw: The snow covered our paw-steps, Kep at my heels I looked down at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Alice- I looked back up at IronClaw. "Are we staying here another night to bury..." I faded off. I couldn't say Lillians name for some reason. "Them." I finnished. I was sure he knew. I shifted my gaze my gaze to the pool where I knew Lillian had died. My hackles raised in aggression. Rage shot through myself like a long sword. I growled lowly before my hackles lowered and I fell silent. I just stared at the place where I knew Lillian had passed. I finally tore my gaze away and look at Kep, standing beside IronClaw. I had just now notice him. "Kep." it wasn't a question. I was stating. A single ear pointed straight upward as I looked back to the mountians before myself. "Raziel must have curse us all." I growled. Of course, none of them knew who Raziel was. I began pacing, tail tip twitching as I paused once. And then I paced again, head at shoulder hieght as I merely paced, growling under my breathe. I stopped and sat down, ears flattened as I stared at the ground. Odd behavior.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Eclipse- I paused before slowly padding off, glancing at Comet as I did so.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Jewel wondered through the forest. it seemed that no one liked her, in her mind. ((ooooh somebody's emo. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm

((XDDDD omg I love that comment xDDDDD))

-waiting for Var-))

Ava- I swooped from the trees, flying above Jewel. "HI!!!" the annoying pup barked. ((somebody is going to be a pest xDD))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 pm

(( :3 ))

Jewel stared at the wolf. "And what exactly do you want?" she growled. ((somebody is apparently MAD and emo. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

((LOL the pest shall pester >3 ))

Ava stared at the wolf as she flipped upside down while flying. "Nothing! Who are you?" wonderful. The pest was going to bs a pain in the butt today.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 pm

((lol))

"If i tell you my worthless name of my being will you go away?" she snarled. ((ooooooh she gots mad! x3 ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:05 pm

X3))

Ava only grinned.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

"My name is jewel. There, now go away." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
Alice- I looked back up at IronClaw. "Are we staying here another night to bury..." I faded off. I couldn't say Lillians name for some reason. "Them." I finnished. I was sure he knew. I shifted my gaze my gaze to the pool where I knew Lillian had died. My hackles raised in aggression. Rage shot through myself like a long sword. I growled lowly before my hackles lowered and I fell silent. I just stared at the place where I knew Lillian had passed. I finally tore my gaze away and look at Kep, standing beside IronClaw. I had just now notice him. "Kep." it wasn't a question. I was stating. A single ear pointed straight upward as I looked back to the mountians before myself. "Raziel must have curse us all." I growled. Of course, none of them knew who Raziel was. I began pacing, tail tip twitching as I paused once. And then I paced again, head at shoulder hieght as I merely paced, growling under my breathe. I stopped and sat down, ears flattened as I stared at the ground. Odd behavior.

Iron Claw: "Lillian belongs to thee lake now. Vi should decay for everyone to see she is dead!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Fleur: "Recluse, " I looked up at the old, ancient wolf who was born centuries ago.

Recluse: "Yes ma'am?"

Fleur: "I'm gonna go hunt." I was small...very small...

Recluse: "Why should i care?"

Fleur: "You're my uhh...great...great...great...grandmother.."

Recluse: "So. No one knows!"

Fleur: "Yes ma'am!" I ran north, spotting the two wolves I heard, the snow had picked up. I sent a few cherry blossoms toward them, strange. "Wait..." I looked up at the circling wolf. "Ava!" I wagged my tail and yipped. I flew up at her. "Ava!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next