RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

((All right, I'll need a catch-up from someone. For now I'll be fishing.))

Dorchet: I stared at the river water, watching for a flash of something other than a clear blue. Hopefully a fish would come by soon.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Eh. Dorchet little mini pack please? I see Shinkokyuu got deleted, but I'll try to keep up this time. I just wish that there were less four word posts at three pages an hour. XD

Name~ Ayena
Gender~ Female

Personality~ It's hard for Ayena to be bold or assertive unless she's given orders. She tends to show her emotions a bit too much sometimes, but she thinks carefully about who can take advantage of what.
Description~ Ayena is a dark gray wolf with a darker back and light orangish-amber eyes.
Mate?~ None
Power~ Super-strong fangs
Element~ Darkness
Pack~ Pond Dust, tends to hang out with Dorchet and sees him as a "leader"
Other~ We will never give up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm

(Oops, accidentally deleted him! I'll re-add him!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm

((Shinkokyuu was a female.
Just put Shinko up there if you like.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Ayena sat by the river patiently, her ears flattened slightly in amusement. She didn't really like fish, but it was something that Dorchet seemed to like, so she didn't really mind. Her tendency to stick near him was rather obvious, but it wasn't as it first appeared; she just kind of viewed him as a leader. Though there was already a leader to Pond Dust...

Shinkokyuu also sat nearby, her wings folded, as she pondered her past. After she had adamantly flown off from Pond Dust territory, she had met Dorchet and kind of... hung around. There was also Ayena, which was nice... only two wolves traveling together could get a bit suspicious sometimes. She was sitting closer to the water than ol' Ayena, though, who was skulking in the bushes nearby. The green wolf just gazed into the moving current. It was so clear today....
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Dorchet's ears turned back across his head. He could have sworn that he saw something glimmer in the water.... he sorted out his thoughts for a split second, then lashed out with a paw. The fish tried to dart away, but was caught in his skilled claws.

"Does anyone else like fish?" he asked his mini-packmates, rolling his head back over his shoulders a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 pm

"All right," Ayena agreed, shrugging. She wandered over to Dorchet, examining the fish. It looked tasty, actually. Maybe it was just different from the kind they usually had.

Shinkokyuu only looked up for a moment, concentrating on the water. Maybe she could catch something, too. As soon as she took in the scene a bit, she turned her head back to the stream.

((To make up for the relatively short post, a picture of Ayena.
https://2img.net/h/i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh33/munchlax999/Picture1-1.png ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Dorchet tilted his head slightly, and nudged the now-dead fish towards Ayena. If she was going to eat it, he was going to catch another for himself. He flicked his ears towards the river again to see if it was possible to hear a fish swimming.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

"Thanks," Ayena said quietly, dipping his head for a moment. She picked up the fish in her jaws, being gentle as not to crush it, and took a few steps towards the bushes to eat. As she did so, she grinned. If my fangs are that strong, I might as well be a hyena. And when she took a bite, she noticed something definitely different. This fish was surely a different kind.

As she looked up, satisfied for a moment, she asked, "Dorchet? Is this a different kind of fish or something? It's great!" She gave another growl of thanks, and then began eating a bit faster.

Shinkokyuu continued to concentrate on the water. When she saw a flash of silver, she immediately reached out with a paw. However, her claws seemed to be in odd pain.
"Just a rock," she growled abashedly, drawing her dripping paw out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Dorchet looked at Ayena for a moment, and then turned his head back towards the river. "I don't really keep track... you can compare it to the next one if you want to." He appeared focused on the current.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:08 am

Ayena nodded, smiling. Honestly, she didn't have a clue what the other fish looked like; she had never really paid attention. But she contentedly consumed the prey.

Shinkokyuu suddenly grinned, shaking herself off. She then jumped into the stream, leaving only a small splash since her wings were tucked in. Playfully, she made a few swimming circles, then began to dive underwater.
It was beautiful. The river wasn't the clearest, but when she looked below herself she could see all sorts of plants. And a fish.
Quickly, the green and pink wolf lunged, grabbing it in her jaws. Aware that she probably needed more breath, she surfaced, holding the silver fish in her jaws. Satisfied, and not excessively warm anymore, she placed the fish on the bank, laughing a bit and shaking herself off near Dorchet.

((We're being hypocritical. XD We said to slow down and now we've been chain posting for about a page.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am

Danalli: I spotted the wolves on he other side of the river. "Oh hello"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 am

Light stopped for a moment. "I...Have....No place?" He suddenly whispered, not in a fighting position anymore, but now just standing and looked down at his paws.

Jewel ran up behind danalli and watched the wolves. "Welcome!" She said after danalli said something.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am

Danalli: I looked down at the wolf.

Fleur: "Silence!" I hissed. "I am the alpha again! You shall respect me! Tonight we move out again on our journey!"

(hey how did the reading all the PDs go, girly?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am

((I Ish On the 24th page of the first PD. :3 It takes time, grasshopper, it takes time. ))

Light was queit, but only because he was lost in thought. If he wasn't, he probably woul've slapped fluer in the face and gotten killed.

((How beautiful was that? XD ))

Timber looked at ironclaw. "It was very graceful, wasn't it?" He said, still smiling. He, acctualy, was a little part demon, but not as powerful as iron claw and the others.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Iron Claw: I flexed my muscles. "Not as graceful as Bones!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 pm

"I know" Timber said, dipping his head in respect of the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Iron Claw: I smiled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Timber looked at ironclaw. "What do you do here, in blood dust?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Iron Claw: "Hunt and fight! We just moved in here!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Ayena looked up from her fish, somewhat distracted. There was another wolf on the other side, and she was beautiful. Ayena flicked her ears in amazement. "Hello," she responded, dipping her head slightly, and then returning to eat the last of her fish.

Shinkokyuu's claws twitched as she looked up at Danalli and the other wolf that had just approached. For a moment, she fluffed out her dark green wings in greeting, dipping her head slightly. Instead of raising it again, she began to lick the paw that she had hit on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Danalli: "Shinko, who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

"Oh." Shinkokyuu was still for a moment, then flicked her ears to indicate to Ayena. "This is Ayena," she introduced. The gray and black wolf gave a bit of a nod again. "And he's Dorchet." She then pointed her muzzle slightly towards the male who was fishing by the river. Her tail curled over her paws as she did so.

((I think you forgot to pay attention to me when I said
Shinkokyuu is female!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Dorchet lifted his head from the river; the fish could wait. Maybe. "Hello, blue wolf," he said, somewhat sarcastically but not in a rude tone. "Who is she?" he asked, turning his head towards Shinkokyuu.

((That's "dor-KETT."))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Jewel smiled down at the two. "I think they make a great couple!" She whispered in Danalli's ear.

((Btw, she's just joking! :3 ))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next