RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 pm

(Maybe! I WIN!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 pm

(LOL

I got it from the book series Marked o.o
Don't ask-- The Marked series is cool, but I think the author overdid it. o.o No offense xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Iron Claw: I could feel how tense Alice was, and I fixed my gaze out on the stream.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Alice- I slightly untensed, but I couldn't help feeling a hopeless feeling inside, A feeling that told me to just give up. But I didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm

(i have no idea how to reply.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm

[I never did finnish it cuz I had to go to dinner. xDDD I'll re-write it right now. xDDD]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Alice- I slightly untensed, but I couldn't help feeling a hopeless feeling inside, A feeling that told me to just give up. But I didn't know why. The ice blue eyes closed halfway, but yet I couldn't help thinking,
This life is not what many expect it to be. But yet I understand alot of it. I don't see how others can't understand. She said to IronClaw with her Mind. Both ears flattened, and that feeling slightly faded. Nobody knew where she came from. None knew of the monster within. Nobody seemed to understand. She drowned er thoughts as her eyes closed, only a milimeter open. What do you think of this world, IronClaw? She asked in his mind, a slight pang of wonder hitting her.

[I mean nobody understands hows Alice feels and that none seem to care about the world. Sors if it doesn't make sense xDDD]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 am

(makes sense to me.)

Iron Claw: I don't know...I haven't thought of it...too much war....less packs...more loners...to many deaths... That's all I see... I wish I could have my own little patch of land...just a pond...full of prey...my own place that is away from it all... You understand don't you? otherwise...no one understands me...no one can see what I am or used to be...It seems like life is just full of pain forever.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Alice- I understand... I think the same thought at times and wonder why I can't ever be myself. I have no blame for you IronClaw. he seemed to understand. And she believed he did... She wondered where Eclipse was.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Iron Claw: I pulled my head up and looked around. (random wolf thing. idk)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Alice- I stifled a noise from my throat as an eye opened halfway and peered around at everyone. They were all, sorta sleeping. Some weren't some where. I closed the eye and sighed boredly. A flame suddenly flew into the air, twisting toward the ceiling of the cave before it went out when the breeze slightly blew. What if one sacrificed themselves for anoter? I was willing to do that. And I would... I couldn't help it but another flame larger this time, shot into the air, curling into the shape of a snarling wolf head before it vanished. I paid no mind. Something whispered in her mind. You know nothing of any of them... your can't trus them... I showed the whispers away. I felt like an experiment. Being tested. And then in the end I'm wasted. OOdd feeling... Yet I couldn't believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqNL7FT63U
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm

(I luff Breaking Benjamin, they sound like Three Days Grace.)

iron claw: I growled in my sleep. "Stop. get some rest." i managed to mumble to alice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Alice- I silently sighed. I obeyed, eyes closing and trying to force myself to fall asleep. Sleep apparently didn't want to come. I low growl came from my maw before all went silent, nothing came from me. I knew IronClaw was half-asleep. I opened my eyes. Nothing had changed. The stars winked at me from outside. I gazed at them silently.I tested the air, ears very still as I listened. I swore they all were asleep. And I know I heard wings. Wing beats. Stop, it nothing. I thought to myself, but then I just drowned the thought. My eyes slowly drifted shut as I lie there in silence. I dreamed of things-- things nowolf could ever underrstand, things a barley understode. Its seemed like secounds, only minutes, but my eyes opened again. The stars where still showing. The sky was a deep, dark navy blue. I noticed nothing ahd moved. Silently, I slowly stood. IronClaw did nor arouse nor awaken. I shrugged. I'd be back very soon anyway. I padded silently across the cave, in the shadows. I left the cave-ish where the rest were dozing. I padded so silently across the grass, just a silent shadow threating across the ground.

Tango- I had been asleep near the den entrance when I smelt a familair scent. My eyes opened slowly as I awoke. I reconized the face when the moonlight shone on the figure moving from the cave. The sleek beautiful red pelt that turned silver in the monlight, the rain-ish scent. My ears perched forward as I followed Alice, curiousity filling me. My large paws went after her, following her to her destination. We when about a mile from the cave when she stopped and sat down, the breeze blowing and ruffling her fur as she did so. He couldn't help but gasp; she had led him to a large plain, the tall grass blowing within the dance of the breeze. Alice looked at him.

Alice- I heard you gasp, Tango. I knew you where following... But why? he merely shrugged. She sighed before looking at the stars with the blue gaze.

Tango- I paused. We should be heading back....... without a word she got up and ran off, back the waay they had come. I followed.

Alice- I padded silently back into the cave. veryone was still asleep. I quickly and silently curling up back beside IronClaw. Hey, we had just gone on a little trip in the time of moonrise, what where we doing harm to?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Iron Claw: We were all relaxed again, even Alice, laying there half asleep. my red eyes suddenly opened. I raced out the den making no sound. STAY ALICE!!!! I screamed in her mind. Starpack would punish you horribly if you followed!STAY! I nudged Tango as I was out. "Keep an eye on Alice. Don't let her follow me!!" He simply nodded as a response. I looked at him happily. "I'm sorry...that I left you at the snow leopard many years ago, let it go." His smile was a little wider. "I'll bring you and the rest of my pack food." At that I raced toward the the east, the opposite way we came. KASUMI! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS! I screamed at her

Kasumi: "Geez, you one punk of a step-brother! Crap! I mean come on! I was SLEEPING! gosh! What?"

Iron Claw: "Rosy challenged us today!!!"

Kasumi: "Who she kill?"

Iron Claw: "Almost Alice..."

Kasumi: "she killed her?"

Iron Claw: "I wouldn't let that happen! I love Alice!"

Kasumi: "Admit it to her!"

Iron claw: "I did but she acts like she didn't hear me!"

Kasumi: "Let's have a bet..."

Iron Claw: "Last time you said that you ripped my ear off."

Kasumi: "It's more like a deal."

Iron Claw: "Shoot."

Kasumi: "You tell her you love her, and if she ignores you, I'll hunt for you for three moons. If she hears you, and says she loves you too. You hunt for me."

iron claw: "No deal! How 'bout I admit it to her and you join my pack, Ammy."

Kasumi: I snarled at my old name. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 am

[[Lovely. This gets better and better! xDDD]]

Tango- I forgave IronClaw and kept an eye on Alice when I heard argueing. Kasumi and IronClaw. I knew Alice was half awake, but I remained at the cave entrance. I couldn't really hear them so gave up. I amusedly growled. I'm guessing that you're betting on someone? A deal of somewhat? He said with his mind to IronClaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Iron Claw; I stalked back to the den and lay beside Alice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Alice: I had fallen asleep once again. I barley noticed IronClaw as he returned. Thoughts flashed in my mind, dreams, memories. Unconsiously i growled in my sleep, tail tip twitching. My hackles rose a little. My mind screamed a single word. IronClaw. I bared my fangs, not really knowing it, but as thoughts flashed in my mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXVNiYxRv8U
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Iron Claw: I lay there, and watched dawn approach. "Everyone awake." I barked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 am

Alice- My nostrils fared as my eyes opened. I relized where I was for a moment and sat up,streching. My maw opened wide, showing long canines and sharp teeth before I closed my maw[muzzle] and stode upwith another yawn.

[LOOK! Someone's a sleeping head! lol]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:12 pm

(Nice siggy! You make it?)

Iron Claw: "Today we aren't making any progress. it's simply a hunting den. Tango, Fleur, Kep, Moon Shayne, Snowflake, and Alice will stay here. Violet will lead the party. The rest of you, head out!"

Violet: I gave a sly smirk and look to Iron Claw, my purple tail grazed his side. 'Lillian, Recluse, contender, Time Talon and 57036, you will come with me."

57036: Strange. No one acknowledges me anymore.

Contender: "Fine. Can I head east, I forgot to dance on my fathers grave!" I spat about Caleb.

Violet: "No, Contender!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

[Yup. I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF XDDD It's a template for Eclipse :3 Didn't feel like including a picture. LOL]

Alice- I remained behind sadly. Great. I would spend the day here alone. I sighed and looked at SnowFlake and the pups. I gave a small nod of respect to Kep when we met eyes. I looked at Shayne and Moon. I smirked. They were cute, and well.... They all were specail. I looked at Snowflake once beside I boredly leaned on the cave entrance, watching the hunting party go off.

Tango- I scowled. I guess I'll sit out this time. He growled as he sat down and flung rocks in the air. I was getting bored out of my mind. I stopped with the rocks and lie on my back and stared at the ceiling.

Eclipse- I had left Shinko during the night. I soared over the trees, snow falling down onto whatever lie beneath the trees. I landed and turned into a coyote, trying to disquise myself. I pretended to be hunting for rabbits and waits for the hunting party to leave. I kept an eye on IronClaw and Violet as I smelt the air. It was totally fun being a shapeshifter. Tryinig to act like a normal coyote, I smelt the air again. Noe. I had no idea how to be a coyote.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 pm

(KEWL! What program you make it on?)

(WOLFEHS EAT COYOTES1 nom)

Lillian Rose: I licked my chops. I saw the coyote and the others stopped, I felt my mother's glare burning into the back of my head...I could see her clearly...who my mother really was... Evil. i raced after the coyote and just as i lunged. Some tight, sharp jaws bit into my neck, bring me down. Six of my nine tails grasped the wolf, trying to pull her off. "Mom..." I mumbled. And fell limp to the ground.

Violet: I picked up my dead kin. "Lillian. I hope you died PAINFULLY!" I threw her into the lake that was at the end of the valley.

Iron Claw: I screamed. "LILLIAN!" I spat and lunged at Violet. "YOU DID KILL ECLIPSE! YOU SHALL PAY!" I cracked into Violet. "DIE!'

Violet: I spit fire at him. "KILL ME!? YOU SHALL DIE!"

Iron Claw: I saw the water instantly freeze as Lilly hit it.

Fleur: "MOM!" I wailed. Tears flooded my eyes. My mother....she's...dead... "NOOOOOO!"

Iron Claw: "FLEUR! GET THE REST! WE MUST KILL VIOLET!"

Fleur: "NO!" I raced forward. "I MUST KILL HER!" Violet didn't hear me, but lunged at Iron Claw.

Iron Claw: I was scared.

Fleur: I crashed into him, taking violet's blow. My ribs were cracked. Splintering my insides. I coughed up blood. my tail under my legs. I flew into Violet. "YOU SHALL DIE!!!!!" I sent Violet soaring. I was covered in my own blood...and my mother's...

Iron Claw: The voices...I hear them clearly now... I decided to tap into Alice's mind. Alice.... I love you... I have to kill Violet...While I am killing her...I might die...I'm gonna give you directions for what to do next... I was going to speak them...if she couldn't hear me...she could tap in my mind. First...lead the remaining pack members with you down the river! Run as fast as you- GAH!" I hit into Violet. "-Can! Wait there! There should be three death berry bushes! Feed them to Shayne, Snowflakes pup." I was very calm. "She should instantly cough and throw up! then, while she is coughing, herd her to Violet, which I will herd to the river, herd Shayne east, SLOWLY! If you go fast, she'll spot you and kill you! Her blows take all three lives! As soon as you set Shayne by the three boulder, leave her! Race with the others west! Just keep running! Don't look back! DO NOT! you'll be leading for a long time till the others catch up! I might not be there...I'll watch you from Star Pack... I'll guide you...i love you so much Alice! Don't come to my rescue! PLEASE! I love you alice...this is for me to do...So long my love... I cracket into Violet, sending her down. she raced for me and I cracked into her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 pm

[[Eclipse is half dead. I WILL KILL HER! xDD My friend made the background as a present, and I think she used Photoshop and GIMP for that, I downloaded the text about a few months ago, and I just used the glow thingy with photobucket X3 I got the Alice on off another site since I couldn't make the glowing work, so I got that off some site. ECLIPSE WILL DIE.]]

Alice- I suddenly felt sharp pain. I stifled a scream. I looked at Tango, fear coming off me in waves. I couldn't help it. A drop hit the ground. L-l-l-lillian..... Fury blazed in my eyes. VIOLET MURDERED LILLIAN! I roared, instantly losing control as the fur turned black and my eyes red. I shook my head. I'm going to murder her! SHE KILLED ONE OF MY OWN PACKMATES! I snarled, fur a marroon color.

Tango- CALM. Who murdered who? he growled, to his paws in moments. I was deranged. I'M GOING TO RIP HER SOUL OUT. He spat, trembling with rage.

Alice- Don't.. LISTEN. STAY HERE. he looked frightened for a moment. She bared her fangs. I suddenly felt someone click into my mind. My heart felt heavy. I listened. I slowly closed my eyes, tensing entirly. "IronClaw, I LOVE you. But What can I do without you? I LIVE for you! You WON'T die." I felt like I had choked on a truck when he told me to give Shayne death berries. I looked at Shayne. Pain flashed in my eyes as I looked away, not believing anything he was telling me. Why did SHAYNE have to die? WHY did I have to kill shayne? I didn't care. I had to obey. After Shayne starts throwing up and coughing, take her to Violet... And then herd her east... Horror gripped me. WHAT-- I was ALPHA NOW? My tail tipp curled in fright. 'Take Shayne to the three boulders and leave her there. Don't look back.' I groaned. I had to KILL A PUP. I'd never forgive myself. I lstened the rest of the way to him. 'Take the others west, You'll be leading for a long time until the other catch up... I might not be with them...' By then I wanted to just end my life in the world. I remembered his words as if my life lived off it and began to prepare myself for this time of war and need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eclipse- I spotted Lillian coming for me. I suddenly noticed Violet suddenly lunging, Lillian dropping dead... I felt sharp pain as I was suddenly a wolf again, lying limp on the ground. I felt my ribs cracked, but I didn't have the air to cry out. I coughed and stared at the ground in horror as blood came from my jaws. I felt my life slipping away... I clicked into IronClaw's mind to tell him something. IronClaw...... listen to me.... Please, before I leave this world.... Alot of things I never explained, I can't explain now. But I want to say something...... Because of you Pond Dust will be remembered forever, because f every Pond Dust wolf there ever was. I.And I never did harm Yin-Yang.. I was protecting Alice for YOU. I'm sorry, but my time has come........ By the end of my sentence, my voice was barley a whisper in his mind when I sucked in my last breathe. And it all stopped. I went limp, eyes slowly closing. My breathe left my lips, and I left the world, to be revived back to the world some other day.

Olimpic- I let out a scream as I saw Lillian die. I had been watching from somewhere in the cliffs above them all. And I suddenly aw Eclipse collapse, turning back into a wolf. I could only stare in horror. And I vanished.
[[Olimpic's not too happy.....]]

[[Poor Eclipse... Meh feels sad now xDDD She died proudly though =DD Here's a little tune for a short mourning: -dont ask-:

or:
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Shinkokyuu's ears pricked as howls came from the clearing far behind, ringing off of the horizon. Should she go back? It was just Pond Dust. Quickly, she pivoted in the air, holding her wings at an angle so she could hover. Then, without thinking, she dived back into the clearing, snarling and flapping her wings at whatever seemed to move. She only hoped it was whatever was attacking Pond Dust that she was aiming at.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Iron Claw: I saw Shinko glide down. "Thank you." I mumbled, enough for her to hear. I battle cried as I crashed into shinko, she was heading right for Violet, who was burning into her soul with her eyes.

Recluse: I breathed, calmly. Vines struck Violet and pinned her down. Squeezing her throat. Dead. "She is killed. One of my.....own....my kin...." Everyone stared at me in shock. "I am the First's mother."

Iron claw: "HYAAA!" I let out my final cry. "EVERYONE! COME!" I ran west with the others on my hide. Alice had her back to me, about to feed Shayne! I stalked up to her, the rest behind me, smiling. I crashed into Alice playfully, she went toppling a little distance. "Surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next