RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Silver crushed a huge vole when Ministar called. She yowled back and picked up the vole and the mouse and the rabbit. Her jaws heavily loaded, she half ran back to camp and dropped her share into the kill pile. She waited for the others and waited to choose what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm

midnightshadow woke to a bump he looked a roomed and did not see nothing he saw something on the ground and went to check it out it was just a big ugly bug
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 pm

[color=cyan]Spottedmask picked up her two mice. She ran after Silvermist. She got one of her mice and sat down by Silvermist.[/color]

[color=orange]Mintstar got his vole and followed the two sha-cats. He looked ay Silvermist and mewed," Go on get something."[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:29 am

Silver just shrugged and grabbed a rabbit. (the faat rabbit xD) She took a bite and swallowed without diffuculty. She looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Spottedmask looked up at Silvermist and smiled. She looked around to see where Treesong and Midnightshadow were at.

Mintstar looked up at the sky. It was starting to get dark. Then he rememdered what he had told Mossprint. Tonight they would have three new apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 pm

MossLeaf was silent as her twin brother told them that they would become apprentices. Once he had finnished MossLeaf and MossFern remained silent. All three soon had wide grins on their faces. They would become apprentices!
MossPrint had finnished speaking. All three look alikes grinned at each other for a min and he spoke. "Ill lead you to them. Come on!" he said and began to race through the leafy fresh green ferns happily, dang they where so exited!!!
MossFern was jumping for joy as she and her twins raced for the camp. Moss Fern and MossLeaf easily outran their weary brother. They laughed and crashed in Silver as they raced through the entrance. "Sorry SilverMist!" all 3 blurted out at 0nce.
SilverMist smiled. They where cute. They crashed into her but she didn't mind. "Hello kits." she replied. They made her be filled with joy at the sight of them. Their wide blue eyes stared at her and she laughed affectionatly. They smiled and swatted at her paws playfully. She smiled and slid out her claws. They shreiked and froze. She smiled and said,"I won't hurt you little ones." they relaxed and sat down in front of her. She smiled down at them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 pm

SilverMists head snapped up suddenly. She looked at Ministar and her eyes said she needed to speak with him [i]
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm

midnightshadow went to eat and talk to his best cat freind spottedpaw
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Mintstar looked at Silvermist. He nodded and walked into his den. He sat down and waited for Silvermist to speek.

Spottedmask saw Midnightshadow coming over to her.
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:07 pm

midnightshadow said meow "thanks for getting this good food for us"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Spottedmask mewed," Hay Midnightshadow. We have alot of fresh-kill. Get some."
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 pm

midnightshadow mewed "ok thanks i will get some now it looks great"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:14 pm

"Yea, it wasn't hard to kill. Now eat," Spottedmask mewed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:29 pm

silvermist spoke. "I have a few suggusrions. For one, I noticed the two females where nervous around us. MossPrint acted like he had known us his whole life. So I wondered if... Well YOU could have MossPrint as your own apprentice." she paused and finnished up. "I thought I should know that the. Kits like their names and I wondered if they cpould choose if they get new names or not. And, I also thought that..."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Mintstar mewed," OK. Mossprint can be my apprentice. Do you want an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Silver though and spoke up. "I'll make my choice now. I can etheir take the other two, or I can just take MossLeaf. I like both of them and I don't know which one I should make my apprentice." She sentenced. A hard metal tune hummed in the air, for SilverMist was dead serious; yet something hung in the air.

MossLeaf listened outside of the den. She quickly sat down beside SpottedMask and looked up at her. She unexpectly stood on her hind aws and whispered into SpottedMask's ear. "Will you make my other twin sister, MossFern, be your aprentice?" she politly asked. She sat back down and stared up at SpottedMask, waiting paitently for an answer.

MossPrint was excited. Who would be his mentor? And he wished that the leader here wouldn't change their names. Their mother had choosen their names and the last thing she had wished before she died was that they keep their names forever, regardless of what others had said. MossPrint only had one wish: Keephis name, and stay in the same clan as his twins, and also have MiniStar as his mentor. Oh, he was EXCITED.

MossFernn sat down beside her twin sister ad stared off into space. She had told her sister she had wanted SilverMist or SpottedMask as her mentor. She stared into memories as she watched them silently, reliving the past. She huddered once in a while at a horrifing memory. She shivered as a chilly wind blew and huddled against her twin sister and they huddled together for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Silvr spoke. "I'll train MossLeaf. I might train the other twin once I fell confedent enough. But anyway, So two have mentors. I spoke with MossFern later today and she said she l8iked SpottedMask or me to be her mentor. Your choice, SpottedMask can be her mentor. I don't want to dissappoint the kit is all." Silver said. She hoped MossFern would have SpottedMask as heer mentor.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Spottedmask purred,"I'll talk to Mintstar. Ok?" Looking at the three kit. She got up and went up to mintstar's den. "Mintstar, may I come in?"

Mintstar mewed,"Yes, Spottedmask. Ok Silvermist you can have Mossleaf. Their names can change if they want to change them."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm

SilverMist nodded once as she exited. As she went past SpottedMask, she brushed her tail against the other cat. Only a single message that said one thing: "Danger is in the future." was what she had tolf SpottedMask. She left the den and watched silently as the kits played. She sighed, even though she was thin, she pushed her rabbit to the kits and they began to eat. She decided to try and sleep a little before the Clan Metting.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Name: Foxthief (I know it isn't realistic--)
Description: Bright, non-striped ginger tom with blue eyes and black ears. Also, the rims of his eyes are a striking black.
Personality: For some reason he just isn't friendly, not matter how you treat him. His pet peeve is cats that are happy all the time, because he is jealous of their good attitude and flawless past, while his is dark and blood-stained.
Rank: Warrior (former rogue, but was taken in and thought up his own name)
Other: History-His father was killed by another tom when he was a kit. Foxthief suffered from uncharacteristic fury and killed the murderer, only to discover he was his real father. His horrified mother ran away and was hit by a monster on a thunderpath. Foxthief ran away with his half-brother, the other son of the mystery tom, but couldn't stop his half-brother from becoming brutal and sadistic after his crush was killed. They split ways, and his half-brother is looking for him. And he doesn't have the friendliest intentions in mind. Despite thinking he hates Foxthief, deep within his half-brother needed him, and when he was lost as well his heart was twisted to prove to everyone he met he was better, faster, stronger than Foxthief. Confusing, I know, but I stole most of it from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. XD Of course it's going to be confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 pm

((Socky the genuis has A new cat! :o congrats genuis! xD))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

((Aproved))

[color=cyan]Spottedmask looked at Silvermint with wide eyes. "Mintstar can I have Mossfern as my apprentice?" [/color]

[color=orange]Mintstar nodded and mewed,"I was thinking about that. It is time for you to have an apprentice."[/color]

[color=olive]They both walked out of the den.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Silver tried to keep awake, and she was sitting up right. She closed her eyes for a moment and all os a sudden hit the ground and snapped awake. Urgh I need to stay awake. she grumbled.
The kits where half asleep, MossPrint completlly asleep while MossLeaf just closed her eyes and was asleep as well. MossLeaf did not fall asleep. She stared at SilverMist. Her new mentor! Oh what joy!
MossPrint slept deeply. They hadn't slept for atleast a few days straight. he was dead tired. He dreamed.
((This is in his dream.))
MossPrint padded through the forest, and sprang when suddenly a cat attacked him. The rogue suddenly stopped and ran away, leaving the kit badly hurt. He looked around and saw SilverMist protecting him. His two sisters huddled against SilverMist.... Suddenly thunderpath appeared before them, And SilverMist started to cross. all three kits remained behind. Suddenly a monster came roaring toward SilverMist and she was in the way.... yowls of pain split the air and then silnce as the fithly monster went by. MossPrint and his kin looked at SilverMist.... they shrieked for it had happened... Their gaurd lie motionless and still on the earth, wounded and blood && life ebbing away from her...

MossPrint snapped awake, with a shriek that tore from him as he snapped awake. "NOOOOOO! SILVERMIST!" He shrieked and his eyes flew open, didened with terror. His hackles stode straight up and he was trembling voilently.

Moss Leaf looked at her brother. "You where making noises in your sleep. What wrong, SilverMist is right there." She said, trying to help her terrified brother as he shook from the fear of his dream. Or otherwise, nightmare.
MossFern woke up and licked her trembling and frightened brother. "Wazzup? wazzawrong?" she said, half awake. She licked her trembling brother and looked at SilverMist, who was staring at the satrs blankly. She shrugged and looked at her twin sister. her eyes asked what was going on. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and struggled to remain awake.
SilverMist remained staring blankly at the stars, her eyes shining brightly as she just stared on in silence. She muttered under her breathe as a star shot overhead. She stared and her eyes flashed as she suddenly saw what MossPrint had. herself getting hit by the monster and ending up dead. It vanished the moment it came. "It's a lie." she whispered. She flattened her fur and watched the stars and darkening sky silently.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 pm

((And by the way, Foxthief is already in the Clan, and grumbles at EVERYTHING, so don't take it personally. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:51 pm

((LOL he grumbles at EVERYTHING then xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next