RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Name: Treesong
Description: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 Mainecoon-calico
Personality: Even though she was only made a warrior a moon ago, Treesong feels all the confidence of a senior warrior. Of course, this was true when she was an apprentice as well. She has a tendancy to be overconfident, in fact, and sometimes needs to be reminded that she can't do everything. But she's definatly not a perfectionist. At all.
Other: She loves climbing trees and will often do it in her spare time.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 pm

(Aproved)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 pm

((Thanx. :]))

Treesong sat in a sunbeam in the OwlClan camp, licking her forepaw and dragging it over her ears. She just barely caught the end of Spottedmask and Wildfire's conversation, and paused. What was tonight? She put it out of her mind, dismissing it as unimportant, and resumed her grooming.

((lol, she eavesdrops.))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Mintstar walked over to Treesong and sat down. " Hi Treesong. You going to eat anything?"
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm

midnight shadow lift the den to go visit his mate
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Name:Silver
Description:Green eyes, pale gray fur starting from her head and the fur darkens as it travels down her body; the end of her tail is dark jet black
Personality:feirce yet brave and kind.
Other:nope.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 pm

(Aproved. Are you in Owlclan?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 pm

((yes.))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Spottedmask couldn't wait till Wildfire got back.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:43 am

Treesong nodded. "I just finished a mouse." She mewed. "Did you have anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Silver alunk through the brush silently. She didn't want to be found when she heard cats talking. Her ears swiveled, catching every word they said. She yowled quietly. Her tail flickered back and forth. Her emerald green eyes watched them. The only thing you could see of her was her livid green eyes watching you. She froze And spoke, and the cats jumped at her airy soft voice. "Who are you? What clan. Is this? If you give me answers I will give you answers in return." she said. She remained tense for a fight, if one would happen.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 pm

" I ate with Spottedmask," Mintstar mewed. Mintstar stood up as he heard a cat yowl. He looked around to see if anyone in his clan had yowled. He saw green eyes outside the camp. "Show yourself," Mintstar hissed. Spottedmask heard the yowl and looked at Mintstar. Then she ran out of the camp to find Wildfire. "Wildfire, come back to the camp," Spottedmask called looking for Wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Silver's green eyes watched them. she did not move. "I mean no harm; fight me and you shall regret. I eman no harm so do not attack." she said. They wouldnt dare attack, would they?
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Mintstar mewed," Show yourself. We will not attack you." He sat down and waited for the cat to come out. He wasn't going to hurt the cat.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 am

Silver sensed she could come out. A paw stuck out of the bush carefully and she stuck her pale grayf ur head out. She shrugged and pulled herself fully out. "Hello." She greeted him. She took in his appearance. she wondered who he was. Her ears swiveled and heard two cats coming. or leaving. (its spottedmask and wildfire! xD) Silver's tail tip flickered amused. Her gray body and jet black tail tip shone. Her ears pricked and she waited silently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Mintstar looked at the cat and mewed," I am Mintstar and this is Owlclan. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Silver smirked slightly and answered in an airy voice. "I am Silver; former deputy of my old clan. Owlclan, huh. So, Ministar, who is your leader? Who was that cat that went racing off calling for osmeone called Wildfire? who is your leader?" She qestioned. She wouldn't give info about herself unless she got answers first.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:54 pm

" I am the leader and that was Spottedmask. What was your clans name?" Mintstar wanted to know why Silver came here.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:40 am

"A clan that was all murdered but me. Lightning Clan. We where allainced with some clan with thy name of DuskMyth but the tricked us. They turn on you and kill you. You must beware if you are captured from them you may never escape. very few have escaped; I was one that escaped recently when my family was murdered." she paused and added, "I have spent many moons searching for a clan and now i have found one. I shall stay and fight for this clan." she sentenced before sitting down and curling hr tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 am

Name:MossFern
Description: Large blue eyes and gray stripes.
Personality:gentle yet energetic.
Other:she and her other two siblings; are triplets.

Name:MoosPrint
Description: large blue eyes and gray stripes. (dispite being looking exaclly like his sisters he has speckles on his back.^^)
Personality:feirce and protective but nice.
Other:No.

Name:MossLeaf
Description:large blue eyes with long tail and gray stripes like her other two twins.
Personality:Gentle yet brave and feirce.
Other:nopeeee.Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 612372400_c8e87e2254
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:04 am

(they can't all be moss)

Mintstar felt sorry for Silver. " You can stay with us."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am

((They go by their secound names: Leaf, fern and print.))

Silver accepted Ministar and flickered her tail. She was bored. othing to do. her ears pointed back and she leapt into the bushes and came out with a fat mouse. "Here." she dropped it at his feet. She smelt the air for danger but found none.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 am

(Ok Aproved)

Mintstar looked at the mouse and mewed his thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 am

((kk))

Silver nodded once and looked at the sky. being curious she wondered what would happen if she hunted for this clan. She looked at Ministar and suddenly blurted out, "Can I help hunt for this clan? temporarily, if possible?" She asked. she stopped after that because she was surprised. She shrugged at herself and curled her tail back around herself.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:55 am

"Yes you can do you want anyone to go with you," Mintstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next