RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 am

Silver shrugged. She didn't mind. "Sure." she replied. Her tail uncurled and she arose and wondered who she would hunt with.

((AHHH! XD Normally I would post longer posts but im being lazy and typing less xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 am

"Ok I'll go with you. If thats ok with you." Mintstar got up and started to walk out the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 am

Wildfire's ears pricked and he spun around, hurtling back to camp. "What...?" he inquired.

((Lol.

I am an RPing GENIUS!))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:36 am

"There is a strange sat at the camp," Spottedmask mewed. Then running back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Silver paused. She shrugged and flew through the undergrowth, Ministar following. She leapt and accidently collided with SpottedMask. "Sorry." she muttered, staggering up to her feet as Ministar began to catch up to her swift pace.

((Lol Ok so Socky is a rp GENUIS. Wonderful xD BUT IM BETTER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH -chockes- I'm...fine... xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm

((You never have been, never will, PinkPup. XD))

Wildfire flicked his ears at the silvery she-cat. "Greetings," he mewed, looking over the newcomer dubiously.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Spottedmask looked at Silver. "Who are you?" Mintstar caught up to Silver and mewed,"Wow your fast. Spottedmask this is Silver. She our newest member." Spottedmask mewed,"Why is she a member?" Mintstar looked at Spottedmask. "We need a bigger clan and she was almost killed." Spottedmask got up and walked over to Wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Silver looked at them, her eyes widen with fear yet she took a step back. "I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't -m-mean to." she sputtered. Looking into SpootedMask's eyes, her eyes looked into the other's eyes. 'I can leave your clan if you wish.' Her eyes said.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

((Ok, FINE. Socky is genuis and im senior. LOL))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 pm

[color=green]Mintstar looked at Silver. "No you can still stay."[/color] [color=cyan]Spottedmask mewed,"You just startled me. Thats all." Spottedmask felt bad.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 am

Silver nodded once. She understood. It just seemed as if... she where alone. Suddenly a kit leapt out at her. Yowling, it landed on her shoulder and she instantly rolled over sharly making the kit release.
MossFern let out sqeaks when she was being crushed and released. "What was that for?!" She hissed at Silver.
"Don't do that then, young kit. I doesn't look like you're an apprentice even yet." She growled.
MossFern shuffled her paws. "Sorry." she then began to slink away.
Silver watched the kit go. She tail flickered and she looked at SpottedMask and WildFire. "You can join us hunting." She purred, trying to make them feel better.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Spottedmask nodded and walked over to Silver. "You know you need a warriors name," she mewed. Mintstar sat down and mewed," Thats true."
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 pm

midnightshadow walks out the den to get a drink of water
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Silver paused. She liked her name but she needed something more. She though and muttered a few names.
"SwiftSilver. SilverMist. SilverDawn. I don't really know any good names," she admitted glumly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm

MossPrint Stuck his speckled body out and blurted out, "SilverSpeckle." He wasnt very good at names.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:26 pm

[color=green]Mintstar looked at her and mewed,"I like Silvermist. What about you Spottedmask?" [/color][color=cyan]Spottedmask though for a moment. "I like Silvermist, too," she purred. [/color][color=green]"So your new name is Silvermist." [/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Silver nodded once. It was chosen. SilverMist smiled at her new name and flickered her tail happily.
MossPrint smiled. "Hello, SilverMist. You must need an appretice." he asked hopefully. "Or you." he asked, settling his glaze on SpottedMask.
SilverMist froze. already an apprentice?! Oh, well she would think about it. She glanced at the kit and her eyes said: 'Maybe kit. But you have to ask them. You need an apprentice name though."
MossPrints eyes begged Ministar or SpottedMask to PLEASE be his menotr. "'PLEASE?!" He asked, his eyes wide with excitement. His eyes said SilverMist had sentenced she would wait for an apprentice. He wanted to be an apprentice of SpottedmASk or MiniStar. It would be an honor to be the apprentice of Ministar....
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 pm

((Hey i'm on the chat so can someone chat wiv me in the chat thingy on here? Im bored...))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

[color=green]Mintstar smiled at Mossprint and purred,"Maybe tomrorrow. Ok?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 am

"Ok." moss print agreed and he stalked away.
SilverMist smiled and yowled, "Let go hunting." sHE had meant ALL OF THEM. SpottedMask, MiniStar and Wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Spottedmask started to walk and looking for pray. Mintstar started to hunt, too.
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:23 pm

midnightshadow after getting some water to drink walk around camp thinking about his life and what will come of him when he gits older
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 pm

SilverMists eyes flashd and she chased a rabbit and stopped, making the rabbit stop as well and begin to nibble a seed. She lunged and quickly killed it. She yowled saying she had made kill and raced off again after burying the rabbit. She soon found a FAT mouse. He was slow and she easily killed him. She yowled once more and stalked silently as she stalked a rabbit, hungry.....l
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Spottedmask saw a mouse and stalked up to it. Soon she killed it and saw another. She did the same thing and put it with the first one.

Mintstar saw a vole and jumped on it quickly. He saw Spottedmask and Silvermist. "Ok, I think we have enought. Let's take it home."
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm

after midnightshadow was finished walking he went to the den and went and layed down to take a nap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next