RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Mintstar jumped up onto a tree branch. "Let all those old enought to catch their own prey gather beneath the Great Branch for a clan meeting."

Spottedmask got up and walked over to Mintstar. She sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Silver shrugged and without asking, picked up MossPrint and MossLeaf as iff they weighed nothing. She allowed MossFern to ride on her shoulders. She came up and seated herself down beside SpottedMsask. She was happily sitting on soft comfortible moss. MossFern playfully pawed SpottedMask's ear. MossPrint straightened up and completelly forgot about the dream. He sat on Silver's head, even though she could barley hold her head up b/c of his weight.
MossLeaf sat down huddled against SilverMist, her mentor. She had her eyes huge orbs looking like full moons and she pateintly waited.
I jumped off of Silver's head and landed with a soft thud on the ground and huddled up to SilverMist's leg. I purred happily. ((MossPrint))
MossFern was frightened. She was nervous and she stared wide eyed full moon eyes at SpottedMask.
Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 Moss-37714-2
This is the moss SilverMist is sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 pm

((gtg ill post in the morning. DDDD:))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Wildfire just ran out of nowhere like an 80's disco man and sat down attentively, close to Spottedmask. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Spottedmask looked at Mossfern and purred. She saw the kit's eyes and put her tail around her.

"Ok, it is time three of our kit to become apprentices." Mintstar smiled and added,"Mossprint, Mossleaf, and Mossfern come forward."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Treesong crouched at the edge of the group, watching with great curiousity as the kits padded forward. She remembered her own apprenticeship, and her old mentor. She wished he was with her...but he had been struck on the thunderpath only a couple of days after she had become a warrior.
But Treesong pushed those thoughts away as she watched these eager young kits begin their training.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Spottedmask looked over to see Wildfire and purred. She was happy to see him. She saw Treesong and flicked her tail to invite her over.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Wildfire watched the excited kits with a pleasant smile on his face. For once, everything was right.

Foxthief snored.
XD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Surprised, Treesong pricked her ears and padded over to Spottedmask. She sat beside the she-cat.

((Look out, epic post coming through! xD))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Spottedmask smiled and looked back at Mintstar. She was still thinking about what Silvermist had kinda told her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 am

SilverMist watched them silently as they padded forward. Her tail swished back and foroth in excitement. Oh, well they where at their waiting moment! they would become apprentices today and now! Her eyes watched everyone. She looked at SpottedMask and then at TreeSong. She greeted TreeSong with a flick of her ear.
MossFern looked anxiously at SpottedMask. Her fur was fluffed out in anxiousy, excitment and fear. So whas MossPrint and MossLeaf. She hated to leave her mentor's side but she came forward anyway. She glanced nervously around at them surronding and tryed to relax. She shot a urgent look at SilverMist. Her tail was a fully mass of fur from her tensness and she looked at her sister with fear dancing in her eyes.
MossLeaf licked her sister calmly saying every thing was fine. She and MossFern sat down beneath the Great Branch as stared up at Ministar, tails flickering slightly. MossLeaf was nervous. Yet she was calm and relaxed and she tried to comfort her sister. Their identical faces looked at the other once more, their large full moon eyes then turned and stared at MiniStar.
MossPrint remained still. panic just filled the air from only him. He was frightenied entirly. He was no used to any of this. He traded a panicly look with MossFern as they glanced at one another. They waited silently from their mentors to be called forward. MossPrint nor did his sisters have any idea of what would happen next.
SilverMist gazed at the kits and Ministar encoaring both. "Come on. You can do it guys." she whispered so only SpottedMask could hear her say it. Her own green eyes watched the kits excitedly. She glanced at SpottedMask and she nervously flickered her tail. She was excited as the kits, yet she wasn't nervous. She wated for the signal to get up and go to her new apprentice. She was just itching to move for she remained tense to just get up and go to her nw apprentice. Her eyes flashed as the signs played again.

As she ran, the memories flashed past. Suddenly SpottedMask was back beside her, and they where running. voices sang and they ran toward where their destiny lie. Fear prickled in her.MossLeaf and MossFern ran along with them, but not apprentices; full fledged warriors. Suddenly shrieks and a single warning flashed in her mind as she was yanked backward, back toward death....

SilverMist's eyes became huge. The words flashed in her mind. "Danger is in the future. Beware." She flattened her fur and tried to act normal again. applacation prickled in her fur. She remained sitting even though she was nervous. It made her fear what might happen in the future. SilverMist tried to hold her head high but failed slightly. She patiently waited for MiniStar to speak next.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 am

((LOOK AT MY AVATAR PEOPLE! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Mintstar jumped down and called,"Silvermist and Spottedmask come forward."

Spottedmask looked at Silvermist and know something was wrong. Mintstar called her before she could ask her what was wrong. She walked next to the kits and looked back at Mintstar.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Wildfire twitched his ear encouragingly at Spottedmask as she padded forward to Mintstar, worry clouding his eyes.

Foxthief stalked into the open, blinking his eyes at the sunlight. He was not a morning cat. He deliberately swerved away from happy-go-lucky Wildfire and Treesong to sit in the shade by himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm

((We don't have a medicine cat, so I'm gonna make one! :p))

Name: Whitedove
Description: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 Ist2_1971859_white_cat
Personality: A bit spacy, she often is found daydreaming. She loves kits, and is very patient with wounded cats, but not with mean cats. She gets angered by unfair acts, and will quickly stand up for those who can't (or won't) stand up for themselves.
Other: Nopers. ;]

Treesong watched Foxtheif move to sit in the shade alone. She watched him for a moment before turning to look back at the kits and what was going on in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm

((Aproved))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 pm

((Yayz.))

Whitedove crouched just outside the medicine den taking in the ceremony. Her strikingly bright blue eyes missed nothing, and she quietly pondered over the kits, as well as the new warrior, Silvermist. She was glad for the new cats, as their clan was almost alarmingly small, but things were getting better...weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:13 pm

SilverMist padded forward and crouched beside SpottedMask. Her eyes watched Ministar, yet fear slightly flowed off her. Her ear flickered nervously a little. Her eyes landed an a white cat. The New medicine cat was here. She greeted the cat silently with a flicker of her tail tip ad glanced at SpottedMask encoargingly, though she herself has half hearted.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

"Mossleaf your mentor will be Silvermist." Mintstar sat down and waited for Silvermist to do something.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

MossPrint stared unblinklyingly at MiniStar. His own eyes huge, he waited for his clan leader to say SOMETHING. His tail twitched slightly as hhis huge full moon looking eyes stared begging for Ministar to say one thing to them. ANYTHING. He looked up at SpottedMask, his eyes staring coriously up at her. his eyes spoke freely and they said: "Hello."

MossFern pressed against SpottedMask for warmth. She shivered slightly and pressed closer as if Spottedmask where her mother and she herself was a frightened kit, begging protection from its mother. She looked up at her mentor, wide anxious eyes prying for answers from her mentor. She was scared and shivered a little harder for it was getting colder. She looked at SilverMist. The brave new warrior showed no sign of fear nor nervousness though the warrior remained tense.

MossLeaf also pressed against SpottedMask and her twin sister for warmth. Only she did not shiver unlike her frightened sister. She merely looked up at SilverMist in a coriously strange way and let out a low soft quiet mew. She nuzzled SpottedMask and waited for MiniStar to speak his choice..0
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:26 pm

((Opies ok hang on I mest up xD hang on replying.))

SilverMist smiled and leaned over slightly as the kit came forward.
MossLeaf accidenly smashed noses with her mentor. She toppled over backway but Silvermist gentley caught her before she got hurt in anyway. They stared at each other and touched noses more gently thhis time.

MossPrint stared wide eyed at MiniStar. He shoke slightly and stared at the clan leader.

MossFern was so nervous. She shivered again and pressed slightly closer to SpottedMask. She was cold.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm

"Spottedmask you will mentor Mossfern. Mossprint your mentor will be ME." Mintstar walked up to the kit and put his head down.

Spottedmask looked at the kit and started to purr. She put her nose on Mossfern's head.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 pm

MossPrint wiggled slightly with excitement. He threw a graateful glance at SilverMist. She smiled and her eyes said, "i made your wish come true." His smiled grew and he touched noses with his new mentor. He gave a purr of affection.

MossFern purred loudly. She rubbed her head against SpottedMask's leg and touched noses finally with her new mentor. She purred louder and rubbed against her mentor happily showing affection.. She smiled gratefully at SilverMist as well olike her brother.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm

"Clan dismissed," Mindstar mewed looking at the rest of the clan. Mintstar looked back at Mossprint. "Go get some sleep." Mintstar got up and walked over to Treesong.

Spottedmask fluffed out her fur to help keep Mossfern warm. She put her tail around Mossfern, too. Then she looked over to Wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm

The kit cuddled slightly more and rested her head against her mentor's leg, purring for her fur was SO WARM AND COZZY. She mewed her happyness to SpottedMask as her strickingly saphire blue eyes looked at her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next