RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Vikki hesitated, but stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 pm

"As soon as you step over here, he's gonna grab you! He's not gonna let us both go!" Anna cried desperately. "Save yourself, I can whip him into shape anytime I wanted!"

Alwein smiled, "C'mon, closer." Just a little more, and I'll have two agents, two girls that THOUGHT they were normal He thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Vikki blinked. She stepped closer to him. "Let her go." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 pm

"HE'S NOT GOING TO. CAN"T YOU HEAR?" Anna shouted, kicking angrily.
~~~
Alwein reached out a hand, his eyebrows forming a tight line over his eyes. "I don't trust you, come a little closer.." Alwein said. SO CLOSE! SO CLOSE! Alwein thought devilishly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Vikki stepped a little closer. She gulped. "Now. Let her go!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Alwein grabbed Vikki's arms tightly, and pinned both girl's arms behind there backs.
~~
Anna shook her head, growling and snarling. She slapped him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Vikki snapped. "You freak!" She hissed, trying to get free. "Seriously! keep it in the roleplay!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes, trying to land a kiss on her.
~~~
Anna rolled her eyes, and shot flames at Alwein's hands. He freaked, and stumbled backwards, letting go. Anna smiled. "OK, 1), I told you I could kick his butt ANYTIME,," Anna smiled. "And two, I TOLD YOU SO."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Vikki gagged and staggered away. "GOD THAT WAS SCARY!" She freaked, about the kiss. Vikki made a face. "I am never EVEr goiing back to school with HIM there!" She declared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 pm

"Well, what's gonna happen with our parents? We can't just run away, and we need to get home. And FAST!" Anna said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Vikki sat down by Alwein and hit him in the face. "I dunno." She said, and gave her new arch-enemy a glare.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm

"Let's get back home, and we'll think about it there." Anna grabbed Vikki's arm and took off FAST. They were then in Vikki's room once again. "We're not safe at our houses anymore," Anna said, pale.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Vikki nodded. "We've got to leave!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 pm

"What about our parents, my mom and you dad? Where would we go?" Anna asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Vikki shrugged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:57 pm

"Alright, I need to go home and pack. Meet back here at 5?" She asked. Her Mom got home at 5:30, so she'd have time.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Vikki nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Anna nodded, trying not to cry, yet. She could cry alone. but not in front of Vikki. "See you soon." Anna said, and was at her house in seconds. It was around 4:30, so she had about half an hour. She plopped down on her bed, trying to stifle the tears.
She packed quickly, and wrote a small note to her Mom.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Vikki sat in her bed, and started to pack. She left a note for her dad.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm sorry Mom, but I need to leave.
Your on a need to know basis, and why I'm leaving.. You wouldn't believe.
I blame myself for you and Dad splitting up, and I'm sorry I have to brake your heart like this.
I love you, Mom.
Goodbye.

(Ps. My friend's Dad is single! -HintHint-)

She wrote.

Annabelle sighed a long heavy sigh. and grabbed her bag. Time to go to Vikki's,. She was there in a flash.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Dad-

I'm leaving. I can't stay here, don't ask. See ya.

-Vikki

Vikki grabbed her bags, and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 pm

"You ready?" Anna asked, her backpack slung over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 am

Vikki nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

"Alright, where are we going?" Anna asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Vikki shrugged. "I'm not sure. Far away from here!" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next