RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 am

Vikki nodded. "I get it...." She murmered. "We'd be sisters!" She finished.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 am

Anna nodded. "Exactly!" She grinned. "Should we tell RPC about this?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 am

Vikki shook her head. "No. They wouldn't believe us." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 am

"Probably not." She nodded. She logged into her account. Branch. "Wow, this is pretty darn amazing." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am

Vikki nodded. "Weirdly amazing." She corrected.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am

"Vikki," Anna smiled. "Vixxy, thats what it reminds me of." Anna giggled. "So, when does your Dad get home?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am

Vikki with her. "That's why i chose Vixen!" She said. "Ehh....I dunno. soon, I guess."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 am

Annabelle nodded. "You should totally meet my Mom tomorrow, maybe.." Anan paused. "Your Dad could drop you off and they could meet, just so they know each other.." She grinned cleverly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

Vikki shook her head. "My dad only leaves the house for work." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 am

"Well, then I'll have my Mom pick me up if she's not busy.." Anna said. She never told Vikki this, but even when her parents were married they ignored her a bit. Her Mom had gotten better, btu you never know.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 am

Vikkki nodded. "You know, this guy named Justin at school is acting weird. I showed him who I was and what RPC is...and he started to say "a" aound me. He's gota big sister and she was grounded till July 18th. WAit. OMG." She said.

(Guess who came into the plot?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 am

((Alwein or Grant. xDD))

Anna looked at her. "What, Vikki?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Vikki turned white. "Alwein and Harvey go to our school!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

"Dude, its like our silly role plays are coming true," She muttered. "WHAT CLASS?" Anna burst out suddenly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Viki blinked. "Ours. H's the pair next to ours." She said. "He's got a crush on me." She grumbled. "Like Agent powers."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm

"Okay, if I remember right, that's just DOWNRIGHT NASTY." Anna said. "What if our role plays DO COME TRUE?" Anna asked, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Vikki gagged. "THerewould be puke here and there." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

"This is too weird, Vikki." Annabelle said seriously. "I mean, we happen to meet, and our parents both HAPPEn to divorce and crud.. And then both of them HAPPEN to be in our class." Anna said, shaking her head. "How can this be just chance?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Vikki thought about this. "Are you saying agent powers is real?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Anna's eyes widened, and she looked at Vikki. "Pull up a picture of Alwein. Do it now!" Anna said, excited.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm

"Alright." She said, and did.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Anna's hands got all hot, and she felt the sparkles prickling. OH MY GOD!" Anna gasped, and then nodded slowly. She looked away, and then started running around the room. She ran fast. SUPERPOWER FAST!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Vikki blinked. "Lauren had two cats that talked...." She trailed off. "Lily! Hope!" She called. Her two calico cats came bounding in. "Congratz guys." One of 'em said. Vikki smiled. "Awesome!" She started to float.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

"SWEETNESS!" Anna cheered, then stopped. "Thta means Alwein has powers." She said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Vikki rubbed her eyes. "I loved that news Anna." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next