RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Jay rolled his eyes, and answered gruffly. "I think your pretty, and I think you have a great personality," He said, smirking. It wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't the total truth either.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Vikki rolled her eyes. She remember her hair was still read from her showing Anna how she really was. "I think your stupid, and have a small brain." She retorted. "That's Lauren to you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Jay then noticed her hair, "What the heck..!?" He said, gesturing at her hair. "Suddenly decide to go red-head?" He asked, half teasing, hlaf serious.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Vikki rolled her eyes. "Never blonde, thank god, no I don'tfreakily look like you." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Jay rolled his eyes. "Sticks and stones will break my bones, words will never hurt me," He muttered, and then froze. "Don't get any ideas," He warned, half kidding, and half deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Vikki smirked. "Ideas? You mean killing you? Pfft. That idea was created years ago." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Jay narrowed his eyes, scowling. "Shut up," He commanded, growling slightly.

"It would help if she would at least help a little before she got kidnapped," Anna muttered, pacing back at the treehouse. How was she supposed to find the hiding place. "Well.." She said. "Robin.. Bird.. Forest..!?" Anna thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19