RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Annabelle rolled her eyes, leaning her head back, staring at the ceiling for a moment and then looking at Vikki.
"Well, I don't like it anymore then you do, Vikki." Anna said. "What powers did Alwein have? Transportation..And.." Anna trailed off into silence. Her dark brown hair bothered and tickled her face as a slight breeze wafted into the room from an open window.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Vikki stared at the window. "I don't rememer that window being open." She said quietly. "I know he had, wind, speed, locking doors from the wrong side..." She trailed off. "THis is scaring me." She whispered. She went to open the door, it didnn't budge. She felt the color crain out her her face, as her blonde hair fluttered in the wind. "Oh My god." She said.

(xD So much for the plot. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"Wait. Wind?" Anna said, as the breeze picked up. "And locking door from the wrong side.." Anna continued as Vikki pulled on the door and it didn't open. "Oh.. Snap." Anna muttered. Her brown hair fluttered about, irritating her futher. "Why must there be pros AND CONS." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 pm

(I'll play him first. We'll take turns.)

Vikki started to shiver. "What could he want with us?" She asked.

Alwein/Justin entered the room. "What I've wanted since we've met. And in the rp." He smirked.

Vikki gulped. "Anna, I didn't know meeting you would be this weird." She said. he already knew what the freak was talking about.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Anna was frozen in place, staring at Justin, or Alwein, or whoever he was! This was all to weird, she had to be in a dream.. Or, just.. It couldn't be real! But it was. Very real.
Anna growled at Justin, "You dork, leave us alone. You want LAUREN, not VIKKI." She pointed out blandly, her voice dry.

Justin/Alwein rolled his eyes. "You are exactly like the Anna in the role play, aren't you? I see where she gets her snappy personality." His eyes flicked to Vikki.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Vikki nodded. "L-Lauren is J-Just a charecter. W=Why want the r-real t-thing?" She stuttered.

Justin smiled. "your the same person. Lauren's in your brain. Just like Alwein is in mine. Get it?" He said.

Vikki nodded slightly. He had a point.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 pm

"And Anna's in mine, as well." Anna suddenly stopped, thinking about something INSANE, but maybe possible.
"Wait, they're all in our brains right? Well, if Vikki and I can make the stuff in our role play's come true.. Don't the charries count?" Anna said, "Wouldn't we be able to bring the charries in Agent Powers out?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Vikki shook her head. "No Anna. We are the charries." She whispered. "Just...Not the same name, and looks."

Alwein smirked. "See? That's why I like her."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 pm

"Darn it," Anna muttered, feeling dumb for considering it. But, it could've been true.
"Shut up, will you?" She snapped at Alwein, and tried to land a punch on his face, lightning fast.

Alwein rolled his eyes, and caught her fist in mid-punch. He twisted her arm slightly, and threw her to the floor.

"You always did treat Anna with the upmost respect." Anna muttered in pain, grabbing at Alwein's leg, trying to trip him,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Vikki backed away. She knew this fight was because of here. She smacked her head a few times. "Why be so perfect?" She sighed. "Darn rp." She grumbled.

Alwein shook her off and blew her away with a gust of wind. He smirked as she hit the wall with a loud bang.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Anna cried out in pain as she hit the wall. He wasn't taking her friend, I mean, they had known each other FOREVER but not like, face to face. Anna clutched her head as she slid to the floor. "Powers.." She muttered.
She shot flames at Alwein.

Alwein blew more wind at her, satisfied as he saw her arm bend in a weird way. Broken now, and he turned to Vikki. He smield, stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Vikki took a step back, until she touched the wall. "Oh god please." She whispered to herself.

Alwein took a step closer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Anna crawled over to them, doing an army crawl fast and effectively. She grabbed Alwein's leg, pulled him downwards, and smiled as she stood over him. She put a foot on his chest, hard.

"OW." Alwein muttered, gasping as he stumbled downward. He lay on the ground, trying to get up as Anna sent sparks and punches at him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Vikki blinked at Anna. "Anna! Stop! He can transport you and him when your touching!" She said.

And that's just what Alwein did. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Anna looked at Vikki as she spoke, but it was too late. Alwein whisked her off. She felt herself get hit hard in the chest, and blinked before she hit hard ground and didn't get up.

"Ha ha." Alwein smirked. "I so pwn."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Vikki stared at where her friend just was. She felt tears well up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Anna looked around, confused. It looked like they were in a hotel room, and the air was pretty cold. "Oh, c'mon, really?" She muttered. They were in a hotel. In Canada. And it was a school night. She was pretty sure she had told her Mom she was going to Vikki's, not Canada.

Alwein smirked, pleased. "Ha ha."

Anna rolled her eyes. "I didn't even start my homework, and by the way, can't Vikki transport to? She did in the role play! In fact, she ditched my charrie, heh."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Justin smorked and tied her up. "Too bad." He winpered, pretendadly. (Is that even a word? xD) Justin smiled at Anna. "Now. for the call."

Vikki jumped when her cell rang. She answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey LAUREN."
"Justin! I mean Alwein!"
"Yep. that's me!" Cackled Alwein.
Vikki started to boil. "What do you want with my best friend?"
"Look, Sweetheart. it's not Anna I want."
"I know that, Stupid."
"Now. I'll make a deal with you. you meet me at the Ski resort in Canada. I'll talk to you there."
"Fine Bu-"
"Good. See ya."

Alwein clicked off the phone. He chuckled. "That was easy! She fell right int my trap!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Anna growled. "She did not. She knows moves, dork, she's Lauren right? And Lauren knows how to KICK. YOUR. BUTT." Anna said.

Alwein rolled his eyes, and hit her on the head. "Shut up!"

Anna screamed. "NO!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 am

Vikki threw her cell phone on her bed. "I just wanted my life normal!" She cried, and burrowed her face in her pillow. "Why does llife treat me like this?" She said through tears. She got up, and sighed. "I guess I'll just go ruin my life. She sighed, and transported to the Canda hotel.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Anna screamed, kicked, anything she could. No use.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Vikki sighed and waited in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Alwein picked up Anna up, and dragged her like a little kid to the lobby, to Lauren.
"Don't. Don't. Don't! It's a trap!" Anna cried as soon as Lauren was in view with Anna's super bad eyes. She needed glasses, but didn't wanna look dorky.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Vikki stood up. "Now, The deal?" She sighed and crossed her arms at Justin. She ignored Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 pm

"Your just like Lauren," She muttered unhappily. Anna still struggled, and tried to get away.
"Come over here, and I'll let Anna go." Alwein said calmly. Vikki and Alwein were ignoring Anna.
"I HEARD HIM SAY IT HIMSELF! IT'S A TRAP!" Anna said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next