RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Raincloud slunk into the shadows in the nearest corner and curled up, keeping her head up so that she could watch Stripepelt, and maybe sleep against him. She was rather cold from swimming, still...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm

((Yeah, well you don't expect to have their life be a disaster either -.-; *points at Raincloud*))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Stripepelt's fur was finally dry, but it stuck up in all directions, spikes. He layed down next to Raincloud, but he had no intention of sleeping. He stared at the sky, and thought he saw the shape of a cat, winking. He sighed quietly, and his mothers words rang in his ears again. "Don't talk to him anymore, he's a traitor." Over and over and over again in his head. He didn't realize it, but his shoulders had slumped, and his face looked grim and morose.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Brackenheart waited for Firefeather's answer patiently. Apparently this led to... the lower world where live cats lived.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:39 pm

((Morose = awesome word :D ))

Raincloud rested her tail tip on his shoulder to try and cheer him up. As she looked at the stars, she didn't see a lot, but had a thought. "I should probably sleep to see if I dream about anything," she whispered, lowering her head. Sleep overcame her quickly.

----

The gray she-cat was standing in the Dawnfield, or at least she thought it was the Dawnfield. She could see her mother again. "Raincloud, your Clan is falling apart..." she whispered. "But it's not permanent... Remember the light..."

----

About ten minutes later, Raincloud perked up, making sure Stripepelt wasn't asleep. "Oh, yes, the light!" She meowed to herself. Hesitating, she asked, "Stripepelt, have I told you about the Light prophecy yet?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Stripepelt pricked his ears as her tail rested on his slumped down shoulders. He picked them up, sat up, and watched her sleep. She then awoke, and he heard her talking. "No, what is the Light Prophecy?" He asked. He wondered what had happened, whoever was in her dream, and what they had said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:52 pm

"I had it a while ago, but forgot to tell you," Raincloud began. "But I can only remember my mother saying that the Clan was falling apart, and that only a light from the jagged storm could save it. But I don't know of anyone named Jaggedstorm.... but that's probably not it.

"Anyway, my dream just a moment ago was practically a repeat of it. She only said the Clan was falling apart again, and 'remember the light...'" Her expression was pensive, her blue eyes slightly narrowed. "If you have any ideas, let me know."

((Need an explanation? I'll send it to you by PM.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:58 pm

((ER... LIGHTNING!! I WAS PLANNING ON A LIGHTNINGKIT!!)))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:58 pm

((Heyheyhey >> No spoilers, please. My name :x .... xD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:01 am

((Lol, jk, I have no idea what it means))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:02 am

((All right then, yours is Thunderkit :) ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:03 am

((But I don't have a Thunderkit...

All I know is that lightning is jagged light... but does it knock down a tree and kill Amberstar? xD lol that's not it...))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:04 am

((WAIT A MINUTE

are you guys excluding me from another epic plot with a huge battle? Can't we have a THREADWIDE plot?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:06 am

((No huge battle, sorry :D I'm just trying to find a way that the whole RP doesn't fall apart))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:07 am

((Oh. I was wondering whether murdering Amberstar would solve the problem xD

Spoiler:

Just leave the arguing to my characters okay?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:11 am

((I know, I know. It's not like Raincloud will come back anytime soon. :) Now can we please stop all-OOCing so that we can save room for RPing?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:12 am

((Yes, as long as you promise to stop ruining Raincloud's life after she returns :) ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:12 am

((That's very small partly the point. :D Now please stop.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:57 am

Amberstar looked at Oceanstorm and at Wolfstar. She was boiling. "How, Wolfstar?" She hissed. "WE're fighting about you. you started this. You put Oceanstorm in misery and messed up my life." She started to tremble. "Now Stripelt has betrayed JointClan I have a kit that can float, I have to Orphan Mellowstar's kit! Plus be leader!" She wailed. "You did all that. "
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:00 am

((Make Firefeather do something, plox... like answer Brackenheart's question?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:41 am

(( Guys, can you not do that again? The OOC talking, it gets kinda annoying when a page goes by with just talking.))

Wolfstar nodded. "I know, Amberstar, I know. Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Storm.." He trailed off. "I'm really stupid, but Storm left, and I didn't think she was coming back. I- I was heartbroken." He said, eyes huge. "Wolfkit can hear voices, kinda like you and Branchstar could, and Amberkit .. I don't know yet." He said. "Look, Storm, I'm crazy about 'cha and I loved Amberstar. Amberstar, you would've been better off with Branchstar, and he didn't give up. He thought that he wasn't good enough for you anymore, and he was getting old.." He sighed, and took a breath. "Storm, Amberstar, I can't bare to see you fight."
~~~
Stripepelt nodded. "Well, jagged light. Maybe.. Think nature?" He tried. "Crooked tree, lightning.." He pondered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:32 am

(At least I didn't miss much. xD)

Oceanstorm pushed Amberstar off and she looked at Wolfstar. She closed her eyes to keep the tears away and said, "Wolfstar, there is no need to apologize, but, I am still furious." She ran off towards the nursury, she was going to kill there two kits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:48 am

( Yup. xDD )

Wolfstar's eyes widened, "Don't, Storm!" He dashed after her. He leaped in front of the nursery, the kits inside. "No, Storm. Don't," Wolfstar looked pained as he looked at her, "I love you, please, just don't,," He trailed off, his stomach was plummeting and his heart racing. If only he was alive again, he would just let Storm kill him. It wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:54 am

OceanStorm hissed, "If you had really loved me, you would've waited for me to return, not have kits with that Amber." She tried pushing past Wolfstar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:13 pm

(Wow.. Part 6.... XD I'm just gonna jump in here with Dredj and friends.
I belive we agreed to JointClan adopting him still a pup-)

The white spotted pup yawned, awaking from his nap. It sounded like the clan cats were fighting. He yawned, and padded out. The brown tom called something like 'Star' was walking through the camp. Dredjarel yipped, and cantered over to him.

(REFERRING TO TOOTHSTAR FYI)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next