RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 am

Koa rolled her eyes. "Woahza." She smiled. "Get up." She muttered. "Your den is over there!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 pm

[Hey, is it okay if I add something... IDK...? Just to spice it up? Maybe some humans or coyotes or a rival pack?]

Darfur narrowed his eyes, and nodded. "Of course," he muttered. Just as he was about to attack again a loud howl echoed through the forest, delaying him.

Last edited by Jet/ on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 pm

[Anybody RP?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:05 am

(That's fine!)

Koa pricked her ears. She growled and got of the disturbing male. "Darfur!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Darfur looked at her, and cocked his head. "What?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Sage took the moment, and playfully headbutted Darfur, knocking him off balance.
She smirked, but her ears picked up the snicker of her terrors.
"No....no....it isn't.." The blind female's ears shot back, and her tail went between her legs. "No..." her maroon fur stood on end, a sure sign that she was terrified of the owner of this howl.

Reyn padded over to her, puzzled. "Sage? What's wrong?"
He nosed her gently, and felt her trembles.
"Koa. This isn't good. If Sage is shaking, then these wolves are definately a threat."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Darfur grunted softly as he was pushed by the ground, but quickly and easily got back up to his paws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 am

Koa looked at Sage. "She's right. I know this stupid howl of his." She grumbled. "He has a new pack." She sighed. "Rectro...."

(Surprises are fun!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm

(>:-] I think Jetto should play Rectro! XD)

Sage shook, and tried to push it away by running and bucking, but it was no help.
"No! Rectro is dead! We killed him ages ago!"
She screamed and shrieked, her high tone could split one's ears.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 pm

[Really...?! I don't know if I should thank you or punch you for wanting me to be one of the main evil charries.]

Darfur's eyes widened. "If you killed him... before... and he's here... now... wouldn't that mean...?" he trailed off, not wanting to admit his theory.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 pm

(No I Am. No matters. He MINE! *cuddles REctro*)

Koa laid her ears flat. "No, I didn't Unless you did, but that would mean banishment!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:40 pm

[Heh heh... I see you are hugging an evil wolf... nothing wrong with that?]

Darfur looked puzzled. But Sage said he was killed a long time ago... he thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Koa barked and growled. She heard another howl, closer this time. "So him." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 pm

"Do you think he will attack?" Darfur asked, cleary concerned. He wandered what would happen if someone had accidentally killed Rectro in battle just to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Koa nodded. "Yes. No one goes near Rectro, or else. He won't bother you, unless your near." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm

"Hm," was all Darfur could think of saying. Obviously no wolf in his right mind would go near such a threat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:52 pm

(RIGHT mind??? xD)

Koa growled again. "Hm is right."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Sage scented the air and growled.
"He's by the Cliff- sounds like he's not the only one....Sounds like at least ten...eleven??" The maroon female estimated, she stood on her hackles.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm

[Yeah, right mind. As in, not crazy/insane... it's an expression]

Darfur grunted. "Just great," he said.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Sorry guys i haven't been online in a while my dad pput me on punishment so i missed allot.So whats happening?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

(rping any1)

Maine came out of his den and walked up to Sage and Koa."Hi guys. I'm hungry, Can we go get something to eat?"(oh by the way maine is always hungry sometimes! XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Koa growled at Maine. "What the heck? We're going to get attacked and that's all you can say?" She hissed in fury.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Maine didn't know there was a fight, and he lie down."Sorry.Um... can i help fight?I'm not fully trained but taught well by my mother and sister."

(his mother was Silver Moon in the weaving silver pack and his sister is Alice in Pond dust magic wolves pack forum.Maine fell on his head when he was born cuz alice pushed him off a rock and he landed on his head...XD so he isn't as smart as others but does have a exellent memory.lol)
(by the way Ailce is a well trained and Advanced in training other wolves for battle and she taught maine till he was Pupnapped by a enemy pack.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:04 am

Koa growled and faced Darfur. "Do something with this idiotical wolf." She sighed. "I need to do something."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Darfur looked at Koa quizically. He didn't think he could do anything with this male, since he was new to the pack as well. "Okay..." Darfur said, then summoned Maine. "Come on, you don't want to disturb Koa right now. We're on the edge of a battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next