RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm

(Post, Sage!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

GAaAaAaH! XD OKAY!!! OK OK OK OK OKAY!!! Just, HOLD ON A SEC!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 pm

[*Waits semi-patiently*... OKAY]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

[Reply!]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:13 am

(Guys. Girls. Just, COOL IT! Read my thread in off topic!)

Sage listened until she could hear Darfur's fur rustling, and she jumped off to his left, and continued to leap in zig-zag patterns until she was a ways behind him. The maroon female skidded around so she was facing him. "I must warn you- I have had many days training, with an animal other than a wolf." Sage's head dipped quickly.

Reyn watched the blind female amazed. Wh...How can a blind wolf dodge a head on attack like that?

Paint padded through the forest, lookiing for another wolf, just someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:57 am

Glenna looked at Koa. "Some odd brutes." She muttered.

Koa nodded. "I know only a male a really like." She sighed. "Darfur. I think he's a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Shadowclaw scented the air. "I don't smell a lot... maybe someone else would be better off leading."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:12 am

Name:Maine
Description:All white silvery color, ensept face is a light gray
Personality:friendly, good leader
Wanted rank:Alpha Male
other:Nope.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 am

Maine smelt the air, and followed the sent to the pack's sent, hoping they would accept him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:12 am

(Please wait until I approve to start rping. I need a certain rank. Male, pup, ect.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 am

male. i'll redo the form?
Name:Maine
Description:All white silvery color, ensept face is a light gray, tough and strong.He is powerfull and full of energy.loves races and wants to be a alpha, he is 3yrs and 7months, also has breed once, made pretty pups.
Personality:friendly, good leader, loves to run sometimes wants to prove himself to be the alpha.fast runner too.
Wanted rank:Alpha Male
other:yes. can i be a hunter?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:28 am

sorry if i didn't wait i got carried away... :oops: lol :lol!: join Silver moon's pack shadow pack forum plz!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 am

(Please use these when you talk OOC. Approved.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 am

role play now?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 am

(Please use () when your not rping!!! Sure...)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 am

ok i'll try too remember.

maine entered the tterritory looking for others. he soon spotted koa and glenna and shadow claw.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:16 am

Koa sniffed and turned around. She spotted another wolf. "Brave." She chuckled to herself and pounced on it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am

he howled wanting to be alpha of this pack, he wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 am

maine snarled and bite her leg sinking his teeth into she skin.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 am

i mean he skin sorry.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 am

"I'm.....Stronger...Than You," maine said bitterly snaping at koa again.(but he doesn't want to hurt her) he sprang up and drashed to the alpha den, entering it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm

IS ANHYH1 ONLINE?!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm

(PINKPUGAL. Please talk wiith these! Last warning! It's driving me nuts! No killing of wolves wthout perrsimission. And godmoding, making your wolves perfect is not accepted.)

Koa hissed. "Thats it!" She growled. She batted and niped the wolf, backing him out of her den. She kicked him and pinned him again. "Hey. Don't you try me." she growled in fury.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm

sorry i read to write it down....my wolves aren't perfect. they're just... oh well
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm

i will not kill anywolves...... ugh extremlly sorry, i get too excited sometimes.Sorry 1000,0000,0000 times.

( He obeyed her, tail low to the ground.he dropped on the ground in front of her, begging her to forgive him.He now respected her, she was his master.Maine looked at her with pleading eyes to join her pack and if so, He would forever obey her.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next