RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emrald Forest Part One.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Emrald Forest Part One. Empty
PostSubject: Emrald Forest Part One.   Emrald Forest Part One. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:38 pm

You are running. You're in pain, but continuing to search for a pacck. suddenly, a wolf jumps on you. She snarles and say,"What are you doing in Emrald Fire Pack territory? Answer!" You answer, then you are invited into the pack. will you join?

~Form .:
name:
male or female:
descirptions(please write a full adjitive fulled sentence.):
Power.(Alphas can have a limit of 3. Regular members can only have 2.):
Other:

my foorm:
name:Eclipse
descprition:black with white and aqua spots all over me.) (the spots look like paint splatters)
Power: Transformation(Eagle), Invisiblility, and ANY other power, i could summon to use.
Other: I'm alpha Female.

-alpha and med wolf key coming soon.-

~Breeder key:(females only)
Like a Star @ heaven u have a mate.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven MIGHT be expecting.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven you're expecting! : )
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven You have pups! :D
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Emrald Forest Part One.   Emrald Forest Part One. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 pm

name:Beatoven
male or female:male
descirptions(please write a full adjitive fulled sentence.):a dark greyish-blue wolf that has ice-blue eyes and is twice aslarge as other wolfs
Power.(Alphas can have a limit of 3. Regular members can only have 2.):rain summon(can bring forth any kind of rain/storms at will)stun howl(can stun enimys/prey by howling)
Other:was born in captivity(hints the name beatoven) and was rased by rehabilitated wolves then realeseased int the wild
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Emrald Forest Part One.   Emrald Forest Part One. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

name: Minx
male or female: female
descirptions(please write a full adjitive fulled sentence.): She is pure white, with black tipped, paws, ears, and tail-tip. Her fur turns silver in the moonlight, while the black goes to a faded gray. Her eyes are jet green.
Power.(Alphas can have a limit of 3. Regular members can only have 2.): She can use wings (she has them, and they are retractable), and she can tell when you are lying to her.
Other: She hates liars, so unless you want to be attacked, don't lie to her. She also has a secret crush on Beatoven, she was born into the pack, but both her parents recently were killed.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Emrald Forest Part One.   Emrald Forest Part One. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Ooc- Dude.... I made this over a year ago. XD But sorry guys, this is closed. x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emrald Forest Part One.   Emrald Forest Part One. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emrald Forest Part One.
Page 1 of 1