RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

=JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Claw sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Stripepaw sighed as well. Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw were working away, they were controlled. He was the only real free one, he wanted to get out of camp, just run away and find JointClan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Darkfang sighed.

(Call him. Make Mellowstar tell him what to call her, AND something HARd to do.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:08 pm

( Kay.))

"Stripepaw!" Mellowstar called, and Stripepaw hurried over, not wanting to though. "You called, Mistress?" "From now on, you must call me My Lady, got it?" Stripepaw nodded.

(( Something hard to do, like..?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:08 pm

(Dunno..think....)

Darkfang nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm

(( Uhh.. What would be hard for him.. Having to stay by her side and get her whatever she wanted?))

"You need to stay with me at all times, and get me WHATEVER I need, got it?" Stripepaw nodded, though he didn't mean to. "Yes.. N- My L-Lady." He stuttered. He was about to say no.. But..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Mellowstar growled and forced more control over him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Stripepaw felt a jolt go through his body. "Yes, My Lady, I shall obey your commands."

(( here, how 'bout you play Mellowstar for a bit. =) ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 pm

(kay.)

She nodded and padded out of her den. "Go get Stormwind."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Stripepaw nodded. "Of course My Lady." He said, and padded out. He padded up to Stormwind. "Follow me, Lady Mellowstar wants you." Stormwind followed, and they were back in the den. "Here is Stormwind, as you requested, My Lady."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Mellowtar nodded. She looked at Stormwind. She whispered something to him.

(Can I do something with him?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

(( Go ahead, use 'em as you please. =D ))

Stripepaw stood on the side, voices, his own, fluttering around inside. "YOU DON'T LIKE HER! STOP LISTENING TO HER!" "OF course I like her, she is my master!" NOT!" "IS!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Stripepaw stood on the side, voices, his own, fluttering around inside. "YOU DON'T LIKE HER! STOP LISTENING TO HER!" "OF course I like her, she is my master!" NOT!" "IS!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 pm

(Branch!)

Stormwind bowed he padded up to Amberheart and hit her. She was out and..DEAD.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Stripepaw's voices inside his head stopped. And one stood out. "AMBERHEART!" He started padding over, and then drew back, and then padded forward again. "MOM!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 pm

"For some reason, I'm not so sure," Rainpaw said, slinking back to her den, and curling up. If only she could lift this pain... get a sign...

The young apprentice managed to quietly cry herself to sleep.

((Am I allowed to have a vague hint, from my dream?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 am

Hey guys! Wow... Part five...already? XD Ummm.. I think I want to start fresh here....BranchPack only has members supplied by Us three..(MYSELF, Vixen and Branch) So we need more members or we'll have to merge BranchPack with JointClan.. Oh AWESOME!! Yeah! This'll be interesting...

How about we subtract BranchPack for now.. And we'll start again. The Clan takes in an unusually small wolf pup, and he ends up living with the clan!
_
Wait- I know what you're thinking. 'How the heck does she come up with this stuff?' I just do. I know- it's creepy. O___o' Anyway- the pup ends up being Dredjarel, and THEN he makes BranchPack after he finds a mate. (Q MARINA! XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 am

Mellowstar growled. She pulled Stripepaw toward her.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:42 am

((BloodClan isn't posting... what's the point of it if no one posts? :\ ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 am

(okay, where'd Branch go?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 am

Stripepaw let himself him pulled.

(( Sowwy! I couldn't get on!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 am

So??What do you say branch??
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 pm

((please don't let this become a private RP. Just try to include the others; I feel really left out because I can't RP. If you include everyone once, you'll find it easier to keep it from getting too secluded.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

(I know. Me and Branch already talked about it, it is probley gonna be a private rp. WE also have people who will still be allowed to rp.)

Ambernheart was a spirit. She wasn't controlled, however, and she was growling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next