RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

=JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Stripepaw nodded, and had a strange urge to slash out and mouth off to everybody. he shrugged it off, and trotted back to camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

They padded back to camp. Scratched turned to Stripepaw. "Look..." She said in a softer voice. "WE want to help you...but, Mellowhearts got us trapped." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Stripepaw was shocked, that Mellowstar's follower said Mellowheart. "How so?" Stripepaw asked softly. Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw were busily working.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 pm

AScratch glanced at Claw. "We're..not-" She stopped. "Rogues. She made us obey her, like she did to the other Hostages, your the only free one." She sighed. "Call us....Lionstar and Branchstar." She smiled. Or HE.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Stripepaw was getting excited now. "BRANCHSTAR & LIONSTAR!" Stripepaw burst out quietly, and he grinned. "How am I the only free one, though?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Claw, or Branchstar smiled. "Powers...Only you, me, Scratch, Darkfang and Mellowheart have them."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Stripepaw grinned. "Doesn't Amberheart have powers, as well?" Stripepaw asked quietly, noticing that Stormwind was looking curiously his way,.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Branchstar shook his head. "She gave them to Stormwind. He already knows about us." She aded, flicking his tail. "Just act, and you'll be fine." They said and went to their duties.

~~~`

Darkfang came over and grunted. Je took the kill and nudged Stripepaw into Misstresses den.

(Make Mellowstar make him do something..NOT building dens. Harder, more servent-like...)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:21 pm

(( Oohh.. Cool! KK! ))

Stripepaw nodded, and Stripepaw let himself be nudged into Mellowheart's den. "Bow!" Mellowheart commanded. Stripepaw shook his head, and Mellowheart smiled. "Hmm.. We'll see." She made him bow down on the ground, his face almost touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 pm

(OMG. That is weird.....xDDDDD)

Darkfang smiled and sat near the entrance.

(OH! Instead of making him EVER do dens, mae him be her servant...forever!)
(brb, gotta play UNO!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:29 pm

(( Mellowheart is WEIRD. xDD OOOHHH! YES! But he is still free, she thinks she controlling him.))

Mellowstar smiled. "I need a permentent servent. Stripepaw, call me mistress, and you must do whatever I say!" Stripepaw nodded, faking it. "Yes, Mistress Mellowstar. I will obey you.' He said blankly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:36 pm

(awsome! STILL. They don't escape for a while. WAit 'till... Amberheart is dead.....)
(Mellowstar will make him half- controlled. He has to do what she asks, he can't help it. But he can fake all the Mistress stuff.)

Darkfang hissed and whispered something to Mellowstar. She made him controlled the best she could.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:37 pm

(( Ok.. -Nods-.. WAIT DID YOU JJUST SAY AMBERHEART IS DEAD? WAIT TIL SHES DEAD? WHAT? xD ))

Stripepaw felt weird for a moment, and Mellowstar grinned. "Walk over to Darkfang." Stripepaw was half way though shaking his head, but he couldn't help it and walked over. What the heck!! He thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:39 pm

(Mhm. >=) )

Darkfang growled. "Go check on the others. Come back and Misstess will tell you what to do next.' He grunted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 pm

(( You are evil. xD JK!! ))

Stripepaw was about to object again, but he couldn't help it again and padded out. He saw the others, working as usual. He looked around for Claw or Scratch. Maybe they knew why he was doing this- As he was looking around, his paws itched to pad back to Mellowstar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Claw saw Stripepaw. "No.." He whispered. He couldn't help him. You're half-controlled... She thought to him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"Really?" Stripepaw thought back, and looked at Claw sadly. He padded off to Mellowstar. "back, Mistress."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Claw sighed and kept on guarding the entrance.

!!

darkfang watched him walk in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 pm

"The others are working, Mistress." Stripepaw reported, his tounge moving without him thinking. Mellowstar nodded. "Good, good."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Darkfang looked at Melwstar. She was pregnet, and he will take over when she has her kits.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm

(( KNEW IT! xDD ))

"Is that all, Mistress?" Stripepaw asked politely. Mistress nodded. "Go on, but be ready to come back when I need you." Stripepaw nodded, and padded out. "CLAW! SCRATCH!" He thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Claw and Scratch slipped toward him. They padded near him. "Yes?" Claw asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 pm

"You know how she said she is half-controlling me. Maybe its more then half, cause I called her MISTRESS." Stripepaw said. He hated this, he hated Mell- Mistress. WHY DID HE KEEP CALLING HER THAT! Geez.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Scratch looked at Claw. "Well....she a has more power with the kits coming. She is gaining almost all controll over you. There's no way to stop it." He stopped. "Stripepaw...we can see furture, and with us all almost all controlled, well, we won't be able to leave.."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"I am going to find a way to leave!" Stripepaw said, his words almost a whisper. "Kits.." He thought, "Too bad I couldn't meet them and make 'em good." Stripepaw sighed, this was horrible, the Clan had probably forgotten about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=   =JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE= - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=JointClan-BloodClan= =PART 5- Trapped= NOTICE INSIDE=
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next