RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 am

Amberheart dug her claws into dirt. She lied to me. She said she has changed, but she only changed to become a deadly leader! Otherwise, keep quiet, Stripepaw. You wanted to come, not my flaw! She thought back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 am

"You trusted her. You trusted her, well, that was a fool mistake." Stripepaw thought back angrly, and him and Cloudpaw pounced at another rouge.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 am

Amberheart sighed. Never have never will! Now stop it, or I'll take my powers away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:45 am

"Doesn't matter too me, its not like your trying or helping at all." Stripepaw thought, and then he stopped thinking. He wasn't going to talk to her anymore. He pounced at a rouge, the rouge was small but fast, like Mellowheart and toppled over. Stripepaw and Cloudpaw tried to get out..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Darkfang noticed the apprentices and quickly rushed to help he pulled them off and ploped 'em back in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:06 pm

"You suck." Cloudpaw grumbled to Darkfang quietly, and Stripepaw hissed. "HOw are we going to get out..?" He wondered, and then smiled to himself. "Mom?" Stripepaw thought. "Answer please, I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Amberheart ignored him. She knew there was no way out, already.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Stripepaw growled. "I'll do this myself then." He thought angerly, his Mom was giving up. "When you made Scarstar stay on the side of the border, maybe we could control them and make them go somewhere else.. Or maybe even make us fly or something." Stripepaw's mind was reeling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Amberheart sighed. "Stripepaw. I have no powers anymore, but talking with you. Stormwind and I know, she is going to keep us trapped, you two might get away, but not us. WE have extra guards."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Stripepaw felt like he was going to faint, and he started breathing really fast. "I'll find.. I.. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT!" Stripepaw sounded like a kit, his life was so complicated. Why couldn't one of his siblings have powers? Why him?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Amberheart fell asleep with his last words, she didn't know she wouldn't ever wake up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:15 pm

(( WOULDN'T EVER WAKE UP? Geez, make Stripepaw's life more complicated. xDD JK! ))

Stripepaw tried out his powers, and made one of the rouges float in the air, he slammed the cat down hard, and the cat tried to get up, but couldn't. "One down, and like.. a thousand to go.." Stripepaw murmured.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 am

Darkfang's eyes widen as he padded into the warriors den and smiled. He nudged her and woke her up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 am

Stripepaw knew it, he knew that he was pushing his powers, but he had to get out, Amberheart and Stormwind as well. He slammed another rouge down hard, and that one was still. He tried lifting Darkfang, but it was still pushing. He tried harder.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Darkfang snarled, and batted Stripepaw's head, knowcking him out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Stripepaw fell over in a heap, head spinning. Cloudpaw snarled, and leaped onto Darkfang. "This is for taking my Mom!" Cloudpaw growled, and bit down on Darkfang's ear hard, "And this," He sunk his teeth into Darkfang's tail, "IS FOR HURTING MY BROTHER!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Darkfang flicked his tail simply and sent Cloudpaw flying.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Cloudpaw fell onto the ground with a thud, "Why are you keeping us here you sadistic crazies?" Cloudpaw asked, his paw hurting. Stripepaw was still knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:08 am

((Godmoding and auto-hitting much? O.o))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm

(It's alright! Weboth got permission from each other, me & Branch. It's also part oof the plot. They're not at camp.)

Darkfang shrugged. "Orders." ZHE growled and pinned the Apprentice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Cloudpaw thrashed, and kicked hard. Stripepaw started to stir, and his head hurt./
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Darkfang and other rogues put them back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Stripepaw's head was spinning. He blinked. Cloudpaw snarled, and bared his teeth. Stripepaw tried to make Darkfang float, and then slammed him hard down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Darkfang didn't budge. "Not gonna work." He snarled. "Mistress made sure no magic offended us."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 pm

"Mistress?" Cloudpaw burst out in fury and shock. Stripepaw growled. "Mistress.." He thought for a moment. "I'll listen to your Mistress. Honest I will." Cloudpaw looked horrified, and then caught on. "I will to. I believe your Mistress as well, not my mother." Cloudpaw felt horrible saying this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next