RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:10 am

Toothfang nodded.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 am

Hawkstar listened intently to the conversation about BloodClan. I still have to keep my secret...she thought, cantering out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 am

Name; Lionbrook
Gender; Male
Description; Lionbrook has short fur the color of redwood bark. His eyes are green.
Personality; Lionbrook is respectful and caring. Although he's clumsy he always tries his best. He hopes to one day be deputy or leader of BloodClan.
Clan/Pack; BloodClan
Rank; Warrior
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am

((May I please start playing Rainpaw again?))

Excited for her training, Rainpaw looked blankly at Grassleaf. She was getting pretty confident about her training. "Any herbs I need to fetch?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:05 pm

(( Alright, I thought you said you quit but fine. Lionbrook added.))

"C'mon, we have to go tell the Clan." Branchstar sighed, and hopped upon the highledge. "Clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 pm

(MYS TIME TO JUMP IN!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA)

OceanStorm was padding along the forest, grieving her leaders death... Mellowheart might have been bad, but she had still been close to her. She shook her head and heard the leader of Branchclan call a meeting and padded through the brush. Storm peeked through and watched the Clan with intrest. She wished to join, but the Rouge didn't know if she would be accepted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:19 pm

(( JointClan. =) PERFECT TIMING! But V- Tingy's not on so I can't go very far except this post about it.))

Branchstar smiled, as most of the Clan gathered. "Toothfang and Fernpaw found a rouge out in the forest today. She is one of the twenty new members on BloodClan. If you see any rouges, get them off the territory." Branchstar annouced.
~~~
Wolfheart's glare was on Fernpaw, seeing her face was triumphant about finding the rouge? Or was it somthing else?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Storm's pelt froze. She was terrified of being cast out of any Clan's territory. Her furry head shook as she mumbled to herself, weather or not to come out and ask to join. The entire Clan was here... It would be decided by them all... But if one of them reconized her from her early days as MellowHeart's assistant, she'd be dead.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Branchstar dismissed the Clan, and flicked his tail for Toothfang to follow him into his den.
~~~
Fernpaw leaped off the highledge, skirting around Wolfheart still giving her the evil eye, and bounded out of camp. She probley should be with a warrior, what with the rouges about, but maybe if she found a rouge and could prove to her Clan..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 pm

OceanStorm saw a (cat? kit?) coming towards her and she kept her position. It was MellowHeart's kit, that much she could tell. The same feeling surronded Storm again and she shook her head, waiting for the cat to find her and turn her in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:48 pm

(( Aprentice. Young apprentice, though.))

Fernpaw scented the air, and smelled something she faintly remembered. A cat, but who? She crept forward, and came upon a larger cat then she, and a rouge. "Who are you?" She asked, not hostle, but curious.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 pm

(Thanks.)

OceanStorm looked down at the young cat and spoke in a clear non-faultering voice, "I am OceanStorm." Her eyes looked terrified as she accepted that the kit would probably turn her in and she would be forever exilled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Oceanstorm, that name sounded familiar almost. Fernpaw didn't feel that this cat was a threat, really. How would she know, or for that matter remember her though? She must have known Mellowheart. Fernpaw's neck fur rose as she thought of the name, but forced it flat. "You knew my mother, Mellowheart, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Storm silently nodded, "I was her right-hand cat for sometime. You are her kit, are you not?" Her heart fluttered and wondered if she met with the leader of JointClan, if she could join...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Fernpaw nodded. "I'm Fernpaw." She introduced herself. "You don't have a Clan do you?" Fernpaw asked, trying to force all the memories of her mother outta her mind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Storm smiled, "Hello Fernpaw. No, I don't have a Clan."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Fernpaw smiled softly. "C'mon, follow me." Fernpaw said, and started back toward JointClan camp.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Storm stayed in the bushes, afraid. She shook her head, "No.. I don't think it would be wise."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm

"Why not?" Fernpaw asked, walking back over to Oceanstorm. "Nobody would hurt you, or do anything to you. I promise." Fernpaw said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:07 pm

"No, I will be exilled for just helping MellowHeart in her early Stages. I cannot come. It would be dangerous." Storm said spreading her feet out and standing still, like stone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:08 pm

" No you wouldn't. They took me in because I wasn't like my mother, and I'm related to her." Fernpaw said, eyes big. "Please?" She said, she wanted someone who actually trusted her in the Clan..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Storm sighed, "Fine, but it might not be perminant. I wish to leave whenever my time comes." Her green eyes sparked as she trotted toward the Camp, hoping that she wouldn't be hurt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Fernpaw smiled, and went in front of Oceanstorm, leading the way. She reached the camp, and went up to the leader's den, unseen for now.
~~~
Branchstar looked up as Fernpaw, and someone entered my den. "Who's this Fernpaw?" Branchstar asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Storm padded up and bowed her head, "My name is OceanStorm. I am a Rouge. You also might want to know that I had alligences with MellowHeart in her early days. I had no connection with her over the past three new Leaves."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Branchstar nodded. "And why are you here, exactly?" Branchstar asked.
~~~
Fernpaw jumped up. "She wants to join!" She chirped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next