RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 am

Chiron shook his head and then said sadly, "I'll work on her. Go back to Sara, James, and Emma."

Lilliana shook her head, "Wait... Ben?"

(Pieces are coming back)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am

(Halleujah!)

Ben glared and smiled. "Yes? What is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 am

"I sorta remeber you... You're my friend right?" Lilliana asked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 am

"Boyfriend." Ben corrected leaning up against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 am

"No, I distinctly remeber you as just a friend... Wait Ben Ravenwood, Son of... Of... Someone... Why do I want to say that? Son of... Come here." Lilliana trailed off and then commanded.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am

Ben went up to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 am

Lilliana jerked him down on the couch beside her and studied his face, "I know you! But from where?!" She asked desperatly staring into his eyes with her golden ones.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 am

"Umm everywhere..." Ben said glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 am

"What do you mean anywhere?" Lilliana asked.

Chiron rolled over and whispered into Ben's ear, "Be gentle, you might want to do something that would trigger a memory... From last year, anything really."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am

Ben hesitated the reached into her backpack that was on the ground. He pulled out the red dress that he had bought for her in Venice. "Do you remember this?" He asked holding it out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 am

Lilliana shook her head, "Nope!"

Chiron sighed and then looked at Violet hopingly.

Violet walked calmly over and whispered into Ben's ear, "You might not want to, but I suspect bringing up the night you watched the fireworks in Venice will be enough." She chuckled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 am

"How do you know about that?!" Ben asked alertly at her. "Do you remember us watching the fireworks in Venice?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:05 am

Violet just smiled and mouthed, 'Spying'.

Lilliana shook her head and then her brow furrowed... "I remeber something about me and a guy on a pier and I think we kissed but that was just a dream."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 am

"That wasn't a dream and that guys was me." Ben blushed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 am

Lilliana shook her head, "No, 'Cause I've never kissed a boy. I've never even dated. I refuse to follow those bubble-headed football players and cheerleaders. Wait, what am I saying? I'm a cheerleader."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 am

Ben rolled his eye's "It's no use." He muttered and got up and started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 am

Lilliana got up, "Wait! I'm not a cheerleader, this is a camp I go to, Camp- Camp. Camp something Blood! We went to Wenice together last year!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:25 am

"And she still doesn't remember me." Ben mumbled and then nodded at her "Half-blood."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:28 am

Lilliana shook her head, "No, your Ben Ravenwood, my boyfriend." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:29 am

Ben grinned and went over and hugged her tight. "You remember." He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

Lilliana hugged him back and then said, "Those are the only things I remember though... I want to say more but I feel like I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:50 am

Ben hesitated. "Do you know those Greek Myth's you learned in school?" He asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 am

Lilliana nodded, "Yeah those things were sorta weird... Me and the other cheerleaders never liked them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 am

Ben groaned. "Well those myth's are real."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 am

"No they aren't silly!" Lilliana giggled and hit Ben lightly on the shoulder, it was like she was phasing through bubbly-headedness and her regular self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next