RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*

Go down 
+2
~ Tealeaf ~
Becca!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Gwen, glad Lilliana was distracted, sat down again. She sighed, and leaned on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Lilliana chuckled, "Hey Ben. Can you show her how I prove this isn't a dream?" She waved her hand and the skin melted away where the scar was, it was still there. She had just put the illusion that it was gone in all of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Ben furrowed his brow and held up his arm.
"Trust me, It hurts!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Gwen nodded, " Yup."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Heather sighed. "Great. I thought my life was already terrible." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:32 am

Lilliana shook her head, "Come on, What's your name?" She started to walk toward the room. She took the rubber band and stuck it in her jeans, I hope this doesn't go badly...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 am

Heather stared. "Heather." She muttered quietly and sighing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 pm

" Oh. Life is already terriable? Its fine here, just don't get on Lilliana's nerves." Gwen said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Ben surpressed a small grin and sat back down. "This seems so weird..." He said and rubbed his temlples, even though it hurt he still thought it felt comforting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 am

Heather rolled her eyes. "I can tell." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Lilliana sighed, she didn't know what to say or do, but a voice in her head told her to just start talking so she cleared her throat and said, "Uh... First, who has powers?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Heather stared at her. "H-Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Ben shrugged and immeadiately felt a shock come from his finger's and surge through his head. "Ouch." He said taking his handsoff of his head fast.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Ohh! Ben! You got a power! I think it's electricity!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Ben grinned mischeviously. He walked over to Lilliana, "This is for leaving a large scar on my arm." He shocked her a little bit more then you would if you got schocked by a light switch. (IT HURTS! xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Gwen stood, hanging back, and heard voices of people, " I think I know mine.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Heather glared at Ben. "Don't you come near me with that." she warned. She flexed her fingers, and a couple drips of water sprayed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 pm

" Sweet!" Gwen said, water powers! " I can mind read.. I think.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Heather stared at her fingers. "Your kidding!" She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Lilliana laughed and the sparks flew off her arm, She blushed and said, "One rule about me, Don't ask me what my powers are. 'Kay?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Heather nodded. She plaied with her curls and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Lilliana sighed and then the door shut. She flicked her finger for a moment and five cups of clear liquid came out. She motioned for them to take them and said, "It will taste like whatever you want it too each sip you take, enjoy."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Heather nodded and tried it. The juice tasted like fruit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:15 pm

Ben nodded and shocked Lilliana before he took a sip of the drink. It tasted like a Milky Way bar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 pm

Heather smiled at Ben. ""Too bad water can beat shocking!" She mocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next