RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*

Go down 
+2
~ Tealeaf ~
Becca!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Calder was scared he then kept his full inteion on Lilliana."I'm sorry" Calder said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Ben was startled by her sudden anger. He nodded, it felt weird being told what to do by an equal aged teen.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Gwen had to stifle a laugh, and then stared at her feet. I don't need training! She wanted to yell, but held it back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Lilliana sighed, "I am sorry for that, but I had to make sure you understood what kind of danger you are in. I had no input on who got this power." She looked at Gwen and then said, "You might not like this, but I will have to train you, so you can learn what you can and can't do."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 pm

" Whatever." Gwen muttered. Lilliana was older, and though Gwen wanted to argue, she didn't want a black eye. Plus, who knew whta Lilliana was cappule of?
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Calder sighed waiting for Lilliana to get started. This is going to be fun. Well more fun then his normal life.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Lilliana sighed and said, "First we have the rules, the most important one: Our purpose is pure, If I ever catch you mettling with a dream and it's not nessisary, say good-bye to your memory and your powers. I am dead serious here, this is not a game." She looked at Calder, Gwen, and Ben with ember colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Gwen thought silently, but nodded like a good little girl. She held back a sharp response.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:13 pm

"I understand..." Ben said and shuffled his feet. He absoulutely hated this. He felt like he was being talked down to as if he was still in school.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

IF I get caught.. Gwen thought, and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Calder then fully understood that this was a matter of life or death and was freaked out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

A low growl escaped Lilliana's throat, "Gwen, I swear. If you don't listen I will abolish your powers!" Her eyes turned the firey red and she stepped up to the girl, "I could kill you in one swipe. Listen! I can do so many things, INCLUDING hearing your thoughts!" She hissed loudly, the anger crossed her face in waves, "Some one distract me before I do something mentally retarded!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Ben snickered and pulled a rubber band out of his pocket he shot it at Lilliana's feet. "That good?"
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Calder sat wide eyed thinking of distactions "uhhhh" he thought Calder then read out of his book a dragon...it came to life and it yelled and lilliana.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Gwen giggled as Ben shot the rubber band at her. " Nice."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Ben smiled and got up to pick up the rubberband.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Wow, I can read thoughs too.. So why would I care? Gwen thought sourly, toying with Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 am

Lilliana breathed deeply, "Gosh, It's like kindergarden all over agian. Ben, give me the rubber ban. Calder's Dragon thing, Rawr back. Calder, put the dragon back. Gwen, You have to mature soon or there will be conciquences." She rolled her eyes and dissapeared in a back room for a moment, "Okay, I am going to explain where we are in the best way possible."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 am

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 am

(You need to start you charrie, because you can't rp with anyone else until Lilliana trains everyone.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 am

(M'kayers!)

Heather sighed and laid in bed, thinking of school. She tossed and turned, soon falling into a dreamy sleep, and waking up in a corrider.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:11 am

Lilliana had a strange feeling and she opened the door. Looking down the corridor she saw a girl, "Hello." She called sprinting toward the girl, "You must be another Dream Seeker."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 am

Gwen held back a sharp response and didn't think anything.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Ben handed over the rubber band. He turned to go back to his seat when Lilliana said she sensed something.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Heather stared wided-eyed. "A what?" She replied, crossing her arms. "I'm assuming this is just a dream." She added, noticing two other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: