RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*

Go down 
+2
~ Tealeaf ~
Becca!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:18 pm

"Gwen." Gwen replied, biting on her lip. Dream? How could that be? This girl, the one who talked to her, seemed in charge, somehow..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Ben nodded and stood there silently. Once he got to thinking about it the corridor was a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Lilliana sighed, "Listen, you might want to sit down. This will take a moment to explain." She motioned toward the couches and chairs, "Please."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Gwen nodded, biting her lip hard. She tasted a little blood and sighed, sitting down. Gwen was creeped out by this place, if it were dream how could she bit her lip and make it bleed a little bit?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Ben sat down in a chair. He piched hisarm secretly so no one would see. Nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:26 pm

"OK....let me get this straight I can go in dreams and change them and I have powers...cool" He smiled then got out his book and wrote this all down. Then something strange happened. The thing that he read silently came out of the page into the room...it was a mermaid....Calder then staired at the mermaid and then said "Well I think I've found my power" he shut the book and the mermaid went back in.

Last edited by ~ Tealeaf ~ on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Gwen looked around the room, and wondered what to do. She had just seen the boy read something outta a book, maybe she had a power to.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Lilliana chuckled, "Oh, good grief. You are worse then I exspected." She smiled and then sat down in her pasly black and white chair, "You all have a power that lets you have the power to acess the Dream Corridor, which you just walked down. We are all Dream Seekers, the Nightmare Seekers are our enemies. Our purpose is to elimanate all nightmares and evil thoughts. You are asleep in the human relm right now, but you are physically and mentally here. You can feel pain and get hurt. I will try my hardest for that not to happen, but I cannot garrenty anything. I was the first Dream Seeker of our time." She saw Calder using his power, she already had knowledge of his power, the note had told her almost too much. She shook her head slowly and said, "Calder, Please use your power wisely and Ben and Gwen."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Gwen nodded, " Wow." Was all she could say, she was awe struck. Her eyes were wide, was she in a really crazy dream?
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:34 pm

"This is so cool.....wait how do we deafeet the Nightmare seekers?" Calder said in a questionable thought. He then sighed and started thinking of all he could do with his power.

(sp?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Ben nodded and changed his position in his chair. He felt uncomfortable in this large corridor. He rested his head on the headrest and waited for the awkward dream to end.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:39 pm

"Okay," Lilliana said sighing agian, "I want to ask, how many of you think this is a dream? Raise you hand, if so."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Gwen was then uncomfortable, but she did think it was. She kept her hand down, embrassed. She watched quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Ben hesitated then rose his hand. This feels so... realistic. He thought as his other hand ran across the leather seat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Gwen sighed, and put her hand up slowly. At least she wasn't the only one..
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Calder rasied his hand saying, "This is a dream, but we can do physical things just like when we awake. Get hurt, eat, drink, sit, talk." Calder guessed in a logical voice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Gwen rolled her eyes at Calder's tone. "Know-It-All.." She muttered to herself, and flicked a piece of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Ben overheard Gwen and smiled a bit. Hev had been thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Lilliana sighed and silently laughed to herself. She walked over to each of them in turn and gave them a painful slash across their arm. It was bleeding badly, but not severly. She sighed and walked around agian, healing it almost as quickly as she hurt them. All their arms looked like nothing had ever happened, and they had no more pain. "I am sorry, but I had to prove that this was real." Lilliana said looking into each of their eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Gwen had gasped when she had gotten cut, but then it healed quickly. She grasped her hand over where her cut had been. What the heck! She just wanted to get out of this place..
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Calder shot Gwen a glance he was just repeating what the leader had said. the she came over and cut his arm . He winced and noticed it healed.

(dont we all love Calder xd.)

Last edited by ~ Tealeaf ~ on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Ben sighed and felt where his arm had been cut and then healed. "I guess you're right." He said scratched where it had been healed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm

( Gwen, not Gwin.)

Gwen caught the glance, and had to resist the urge to either punch him, or stick her tounge out at her. She glared back, a glare saying back off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Lilliana glared at Calder, "Listen Calder, If you don't start respecting me, I will abolish your powers!" Her eyes became a firey red and she them looked to Gwen, "I hope you believe this now, this is not a dream and you can get killed if start to act foolish, I promise you that your teacher won't come around a corner in a moment with a hula skirt on. I am not kidding, this is pure reality. Deal with it." She said lashing out. Her eyes returned to normal and she motioned to the door and it shut abruply, "I am not letting you out of my sight, I have to train you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Gwen wanted to snicker as Lilliana told Calder off, and then narrowed her eyes as Lilliana talked to her. Training? She didn't need it, she could manage on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next