RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*

Go down 
+2
~ Tealeaf ~
Becca!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* Empty
PostSubject: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:34 pm

You lay in bed one night thinking about your day, softly listening to the sounds outside your window. You slowly drift into slumber and into the strangest dream you have ever had. In this dream you are walking along a long corridor with doors on each side, lined up perfectly. You see people in the hallway also and ask them where you are, but they don't seem to hear until a tall girl about fifteen steps up with pale features and jet black hair. She smiles slightly and says, "Welcome. You are in the dream corridor. You can now access others dreams and past. I am Lilliana Marie. I was the first Dream seeker. Our purpose is to wander through dreams and elimanate any potentaily harmful thoughts. Even it is just being mad about a test grade or something simple. Will you join us?" She motions behind her to a room that is a dark forest green with a sitting room feeling in it. There are chairs and couches with tables and in one corner there are others smiling at you.

What is your choice? Join the Dream Seekers or Have your powers elimaniated?

~Plot~
The Dreem Seekers are uncover, no one must know about our special power. None of us know how we got it. Lilliana just found the note in the room when she arrived her first night. The note explained what everyone must learn and didn't have a signature. There are others though, their name is The Nightmare Seekers, their purpose is to cause nightmares and make crimanals break out of prison by giving them plans and the nessisaties in their dreams. It is our job to stop them. Their recent victim was a mass murderer by the name of Scar. He has escaped and it is our job to retrieve all the Nightmare Seekers and lock them up, along with the murders and crimanals that they let loose. Will you help?

Rules
1. Our purpose is pure, If I find posts where you have mettled with anothers dream and it was not nessisary your character will be deleted. No warnings.
2. Please follow all the rules and all the RPC rules.
3. Not mary-sues or Plot controling. I will ask you to change your post if it gets to controling.
4. You can make mini plots of your own, but please don't take it to far.
5. We can only access the dreams when we are asleep. We can feel pain and can get hurt. We are in the dreams physically and mentally.
6. The secret word is: Nevermind, they're dumb, just say you read the rules somewhere? 'Kay. Thanks.
7. Absolutly no pictures or Will unfold for the personality.
8. Your charrie must meet Lilliana BEFORE RPing with someone else. NO EXCEPTIONS!
9. USE PROPER GRAMMER, YOU WILL HAVE 3 CHANCES, IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS RULE, SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR CHARRIE. Thank you.

The form
Name -
Age -
Desciption -
Personality -
History -
Loyalties -
Extra Powers? -
Other -

My form
Name - Lilliana Marie Aradlilia
Age - 15
Desciption - A very pale girl, Medium height with jet black wirey hair. She usually keeps it up in a bun, but sometimes it slips down her back. Has a long slender face with raised eyebrows giving her a very sceptic appearance. Her eyes are a dark violet with black flecks in them. She has three deep scars underneith her left eye, tracing down her chin and along her neck. Her ears are very large, or so you could say, they have a distint point to them, giving her the strange apperance as an elf. She usually will wear black and white shirts with detailings along the side. She loves to wear skinny leg jeans that are black, you might even find her in white jeans occasionly. She willl only wear black converse high-tops that she can run fairly well in. She will almost always have a jet black laptop with her. The laptop is pure black with gray swirls all over the front, when you open it you will see all of Lilliana's secrets. She also has pictures of her past life on it. She will keep her laptop in a white and black case with pockets, that have cords and electronics of all sorts in them. Most of the electronics are usless parts she has from tearing apart contraptions.
Personality - Lilliana is a very mysterious girl. She has many secrets and when she speaks, her voice has a distint edge to it. It still has a flowing quality to it but the edge makes her sound almost male at points. When you first meet Lilliana she is very calm and welcoming. She is the leader type and can get a little bossy. Her voice gives her attititude the edge she needs to scare most people away when she's being hostile. Even if you have been friends with her for life you will never know what she is going to do next. She has drastic mood swings that often 'Give you whiplash'. Lilliana is an complete computer freak. Lilliana loves art, she is a photographer, black and white; and an Author (Nonpublished). Her computer holds all her photos and her current novella on it. She is very calm when around nature, and that is what she mainly photographs. Overall, Lilliana has multiple personalities, you could say.
History - Born in 1993, in the 'City of Lights', Lilliana has culture in her past. Growing up in Paris, France Lilliana knows alot of French. She grew up in a small apartment not far from the Effiel Tower, where she would play as a child. She moved to California when she was fifteen and had to learn English. She still has language issues and now resides in a small townhouse on the beach. Her parents are archeologists, so she doesn't see them often. They are currently on a three month dig in Eygpt. Lilliana lives with her Aunt who is insane. Her Aunt Demintia (No joke.) is excentric and actualy spent time in an insane asysulm before. It was a dark time for Lilliana's family because that is their only relative. Lilliana's grandparent's died in Paris three years after Lilliana was born, she has only faint memories of both sets. Her Aunt has furs covering her house from all different types of endangered animals. She constantly wears furs and Horns from the animals. Lilliana hates it and her room in her Aunt's house is the only room that has no trace of a dead animal in it. It is decorated to look like an apartment in Paris and Lilliana loves it. Her parents and Her live with her Aunt because her Parents are gone so much.
Loyalties - The Dream Keepers
Extra Powers - A secret, no one knows and she's no telling anytime soon.
Other - She's the leader and the first Dreem Seeker of this generation.

*=*The Dream Keepers*=*
Leader - Lilliana Marie (Me)

Followers -
Calder Coventree (Tealeaf) Extra Power- Can read things out of books.
Heather Carria (Vix)
Rosalina Call (Varjak) Extra Power - Shapeshifter
Ben Ravenhood (Rain) Extra Power - Lightning
Gwen Ann Hope (Branch) Extra Power - Mind reading

*=*The Nightmare Keepers*=*
Leader -
Kit Lavin (Rain) Extra Power - Fire

Followers -

*=*Escaped Convicts*=*
Scar (Me)

Copyright for Plot, my character, and overall idea to ME, 2009-2010. Steal and be harmed. ;)

Last edited by Lilliana Marie (Runa) on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: Calder Coventree

Appearance: Calder is a tall boy with a skinny, but athletically built body. Calder has white hair (by his choice) that is short and partly spiky. He has stormy gray eyes that hold many secrets. He always wears white or gray Abercrombie clothes and always has a leather bound book that he writes all his ideas in for his books, drawings, and secrets. Usually he wears grey pumas and a watch.

Personality: Calder is a smart, wise, witty, and creative boy. Usually he is quiet, and has his nose in a book. When he is around people (which is a very seldom thing) he is calm, relaxing, and almost never talks. He is homeschooled, so he never gets a chance to talk to other kids, unless he gets out of his house. When his aunt teaches him, he knows the answer to every question and never needs help on his learning. Calder has a big problem with being sarcastic to grown –ups, and kids alike. When you anger Calder for fun, he doesn’t take it as fun he takes it as you hate him forever. Unlike some people Calder almost never uses electronics; he doesn’t even have a television in his house. Overall Calder is a nice, smart, boy, but when angered he can be bone chilling.

History: Calder was born on 12~23~1990~12:00a.m. He has grown up in a large house with his Grandma Marge. His parents died a few days after he was born, so he never knew them. Calder is homeschooled in the huge library that is in Marge’s house. He grew up all around books and education. He has always been smart, and sarcastic to Marge, but he has never gotten to show his true abilities about what he can do in the real world, But now he is a dream seeker so he has a new life.

Loyalties - THe dreamseekers

Extra Powers? - can read things of the pages of books but he has not rcived this power yet

Other - noperz i read the rulez
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Name - Heather Carria

Age - 14

Desciption - She has wirly, long brown hair, that falls to her waist along with a bundle of curls. Her hair has sun-streaked high-lights that are pure yellowish. Her eyes are a hazely-brown, but from a far off view, more green. She has pale skin and freckles around her nose. Heather is short and slender, but not very active. She has a scar near her forhead and limps every so often, and doesn't like showing it. Heather is usally seen wearing a white blouse and navy jeans, trying to fit in. She has a Jet black doxon(sp) that sometimes makes her trip.

Personality - She is shy and curious, though likes to make friends. She can be quiet

stubborn toward people that commet her much. She is kind on the inside, but doesn't show anything like4 it5, sometimes. Heather is quiet and mysterious and looks like she slips out of things.

History - Heather was born 1993, June 12th in Minnesota. She has lived in a cottage with her mother and grandmother, for her father died when she was three of cancer. She wasn't treated well my her grandmother, but her mother was a sweet person. At the age 12, she ran away, finding a cottage with kind people, that turned out to be her long-lost older cousins. She now lives with them, though they are usally out somewhere, so she spent her time reading and napping.

Loyalties - The Dream Keepers

Extra Powers? - Doesn't know if she has any.

Other - I DID read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm

(Both Approved! Do you mind making some bad dudes?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Name - Rosalina Call
Age - 18
Description - Long brown hair with peachy skin, hazel eyes, Bermuda jeans (too knees), a pink tee-shirt, white sneakers
Personality - sneaky, loving, and sassy at times
History - Was born in 1992, was turned down by her parents and was a foster until a lady named Jonie adopted her. She was literally her real mother to Rosalina. Rosalina was at school and came home to crime tape around her home and found that Jonie was murdered and she was left with her dad, Ralph, who had moved with Rosalina to Missouri, which was far away sense they used to live in North Dakota. She was living in a small cottage with her father. And still is...
Loyalties - Dream Seekers
Extra Powers? - Shape shifter
Other - no

Me read rules!

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:10 pm

(THanks! I will Runa, but I can't right now. xP)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 pm

(Am I excepted?)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 pm

(yeah i will but not right now.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:03 pm

(Yes, you are Varjak. I just didn't have time to post before. I really need a leader for the Nightmare Seekers and more Convicts.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Name - Ben Ravenhood
Age - 15
Desciption - Ben is a rough looking boy with 2 inch long moppy hair. He has very faint electric blue highlights in his hair. He has vibrant green eyes with a tint of purple to them. His skin has a basic tan to it. Ben wears stone-washed jeans with light grey Nike sneakers. He usually wears a black t-shirt with nothing on it. He is a very talented artist and likes to draw a vibrant collection of things. He usually has a pad of nice drawing paper and a pencil in his backpack.
Personality - Ben is very funny and jubilant. He usually looks on the better side of things. He has AD-HD and horrible Dyslexia. He is very embarresed by it and rarely tells anyone.
History - Ben grew up in an orphanage, when the house caught on fire he escaped the house and ran away. He is now always on the look out for police. Another thing, will unfold.
Loyalties - Good
Extra Powers? - (So hard to decide xD) Lightning
Other - No except I read the rules

Name: Kit Lavin
Description: Kit has dark red hair and light blue eyes. She usually wears a white shirt with fire desings on it. She is wearing shin-high skinny jeans and green sneakers. 5' 3"
Personality: Kit is very smart and good thinking, She isn\'t the best at quick thinking and even though she is the leader of the \'Baddies\' she is very soft in the inside.
Loyalties: Evil Leader
Extra Powers?: Fire
Other: No

Last edited by Ben Ravenhood (Rain) on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:33 pm

(Ben is accepted, not to happy about the will unfold at the end of the history, but it's fine. Kit isn't excepted, No pictures. Sorry.

I am going to start my character, for anyone who is interested in RPing.)

Lilliana sighed and sat in her chair changing positions every five minutes. She wondered if there would ever be any others like her. She sighed agian and watched the door, at least everything was in order.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Calder walked through the door not knowing where he was. He ended up in a room with a girl in it. He then said "Where am i?" in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Lilliana stood up and gave the boy a bone-clilling look, "You are in the Dream corridor. Who are you? You are not welcome unless you reveal yourself." She glared at the boy and also said, "Saracasim will not be tollerated."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Ben walked down a beautiful hall. He saw a girl that looked about his age and another boy at the end. He ran forward unsure exactly where he was.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Calder staired at the girl knowing something was goign on " Im Calder" he said in a flat voice still stairing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Lilliana saw another boy behind the one that had so rude. She smiled warmly and said, "Welcome, You must be a Dream Seeker. I'm sorry but this boy"-She stuck her finger toward the rude kid-"Was being rude, What is your name?" She glared at Calder, "Well, Calder. I will explain all of this."

Last edited by Lilliana Marie (Runa) on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:52 pm

"Ben Ravenhood. May I ask who you are?" Ben asked coming forward.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Name - Gwen Ann Hope
Age - 13
Desciption - A Tall, Skinny Girl With Jet Black Hair And Primrose Highlights.. Her Eyes Are Bright Blue And She Wears Different Colored T-Shirts & Jeans Everyday
Personality - Gwen is clever, smart and even very stubborn. She will punch people when offended, so watch out!
History - Gwen was an orphan, and escaped the place soon after when she was 10. She's been on the streets since then, and lives in an old warehouse.
Loyalties - Good Follower
Extra Powers? - Mind Reading
Other - I READ THE RULES! xD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

(Accepted.)

"I am Lilliana Marie, You are a Dream Seeker. Our purpose is to elimanate nightmares and The Nightmare Seekers. Their purpose is to give innocent people nightmares and help convicts escape." Lilliana said, "Each of you might even have an extra power."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Calder then said "well nnice to meet you too." calder said. He was offened by this girl because he was just trying to find out where he was but whatever he thought.

Last edited by ~ Tealeaf ~ on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Gwen looked around, and saw herself in a large corridor. She saw a room at the end, and walking toward it, feeling as if she was pulled toward it. "Where am I?" Gwen asked herself, as she stepped through the door. She saw other kids.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 pm

"Ok." Ben said and nodded even though he wasn't quite sure what she ment. "Are we in a... dream?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Lilliana smiled at the girl that had entered the room, ""Hello, You must be another Dream Keeper. Welcome." She smiled brighter and then turned toward the rude Calder, "Listen if you don't start respecting me then you can face the conciquences. Deal with it or get out. I can remove your powers, whatever they might be." She turned to Ben, "Yes and No."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Gwen spun around, seeing all the other people, not quite as young as her. " Dream Keeper?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 pm

"A Dream, loosely put. It is very difficult to explain, may I ask why your name is?" Lilliana asked turning to the younger girl, she was probably frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*   *=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*=*The Dream Seekers*=*A Magical Human RP*=*NEW RULES!*=*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next