RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-

Go down 
+6
kieran c:
Shadow Cullen
Renna Longshadow
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 Aurora_Aura_2
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 am

"Yes." Rocky sighed. He sat on the cliff next to Roana. He whispered. "Their as pretty as you."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 am

Vishayla trotted out of her den, yawning.

Risuro snored. Sleeping. ZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzz . . .

(XP Silly Risuro.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Roana: I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:02 pm

[OMG the northern lights are my computer backround]

NAME: Blizzard [I know, how creative]
DESCRIPTION/PIC: Blizzard is a he-wolf with a base coat of stunning silver-white. The silver is more visable around his paws, tail, and muzzle. He has... silver eyes.
PERSONALITY: Is very kind, and sometimes shy. He doesn't hesitate to speak up if he really needs to though, and is very smart.
WANTED POSITION: Anything...
OTHER: :SILVER BELLS:
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 pm

(LOL! They are so pretty! ^^)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:56 am

Rocky smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Roana: I watched as they slowly faded away. "Huh!?" I heard something rustling in the snow far away. "It sounds like a pup!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:00 pm

Rocky turned and sniffed. "Smells like one too!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 pm

NAME: Holly
DESCRIPTION/PIC: A small grey wolf pup
PERSONALITY: will unfold
WANTED POSITION: none
OTHER: silver Bells
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Roana: "She sounds miles from here! She'll probably be Snow-Owl bate by now!" I looked as I saw an owl eye us.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Rocky gulped. "Lets find her!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Roana: "It'll be hard!!! It's winter and I can barely see my muzzle in front of me! As you probably know, the Snow-Owl; enemy. Snow-Eagle; Friend! Leave her to the eagles! They'll bring her to the Zen Garden..." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Rocky nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Roana: "Well we'll see if she survives the owls. If she does can at least fight."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Rockey agreed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:41 am

(Can anyone reply to one of my RP starters on the last page, please?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:25 pm

NAME: Autumnpath
DESCRIPTION/PIC:

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 ____by_ElementalSpirits
PERSONALITY: Loyal, Curious, Gentle.
WANTED POSITION: New Queen
OTHER: Silver Bells.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Blizzard padded around the cold snowy ground. His coat blended in brilliantly, and at first glance it would be like he wasn't there at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Rocky sniffed. "do you want to go look?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:41 pm

Roana: "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm

[Hey, does anybody wanna RP?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Rocky nodded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Rocky started padded toward where they were going to go.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Name:Midnight
Description:Midnight is sleek,jet black.His eyes are eerie green,complimenting his emerald necklace.He has bone braclets and earrings.
Personality:Will unfoldy...O_o
Wanted poisition:He just wants to know the pack before anything else.
Other: ::silver bells::He's...blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next