RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver

Go down 
+4
GriffinGryphon
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver Empty
PostSubject: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Intro:

I can assure you that dinosaurs do not live at the center of the Earth. That would be insane, and too easy to figure out, but somebody does live down there. We do, the Secret Lake wolves. You see, we are indeed amazing wolves, with magical abilities assigned to each and every one of us. We are just like normal wolves. We eat, sleep, talk, hunt, and fight for survival. There’s just one thing, nobody on the surface knows we exist; one of our Shape-shifting members took care of that by convincing the humans that the center of the Earth was just like the sun. But I have seen strange happenings around here… I think someone around here is trying to break the ice that prevents the humans from knowing about our existence.

~Glaedr

Rules:
Be fair/nice
No godmodding/powerplaying
Type 'Center' with your form
Don't have the most amazing powers ever, but I already covered that with the godmodding.
'New' wolves have smallish powers, but as you become more important to the pack, Flare will grant you with more.

~~~

Form

Name:
Other:

My Forms

Name: Lyn-Lyn (But she doesn't like her name, so everyone calls her Flare)
Personality/Description: Silver fur with reddish tints, and she also had amber eyes. Flare can be kind of snappish, but if you get off to a good start with her, she will favor you.
Other: Alpha Female- her power is Shape-Shifting (Another other stuff, since she's alpha female)
~~~
Name: Verbena
Personality/Description: A 'drop-dead gorgeous' charcoal black she-wolf with violet eyes. She is just like her sister, personality wise.
Other: Flare's sister- her power is Ice/Wind

~~~

Members

Alpha Male: None yet
~
Alpha Female: Lyn-Lyn[Flare] (Pumpkin_Pie)
~
Beta: None yet
~
Pack Members
He-wolves
Blankpelt (777Suburbia777)
Shadow-scar (Varjak_Paw)

She-wolves
Verbena (Me!)
Athena (Blankfeather)

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Name: Shadow Scar
Personality/Description: Fun, funny, loving. A black wolf, with a Cyan spiked collar, more collars but around his legs. purple eyes, Cyan colored mane, mane stands up like a horses
Other: center

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oopsy)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 pm

((You Forgot something!))

Name:Blankpelt
Personality/Description: A Pure white wolf with cyan eyes. He has a cheerful personality and likes to get into other people's business.
Other: Center, Blankheart's secret son.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 pm

((What? You forgot personality! LOL!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

((not anymore... ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:44 pm

((Ok, Surburbia, you're excepted, and Varjak, you did forget something))
Back to top Go down
GriffinGryphon
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
GriffinGryphon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm

Name: Darkfang

Personality/Description: A entirely black he-wolf, except for two silver-stripes running paralell of each other on both of his sides. His eyes are dark, dark brown. Darkfang is usually is nice, but is mostly cunning and clever.
Other: Center, and... his power is Lightning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 pm

((K, you're in!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Name: Athena

Personality/Description:
A kind, gentle wolf who loves to work with herbs, and fights if needed.
Gets very protective of pups or queens during a pack invasion or attack, and is a skilled hunter.
Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver 4rozzc

Other: Center
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 pm

((Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:14 pm

(WELCOME! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:14 pm

((Sure... are you already in the pack, or do you want Flare to find you?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Flare find her! XD Athena looves to fight- wanna mix a fight in with it?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:46 pm

((I'll already be in the pack))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:29 pm

((Sure, but not so much that they have injuries))
((K Suburbia))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Athena padded throguh the forest, her neck-lace clanking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Flare heard a small sound approaching her camp. It sounded like a bell. Curious, she ran off to find out what the noise was coming from.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Name: Darkness
personality: Darkness is a rebel wolf who knows herself well. she would be labled as an emo/goth wolf.
looks: darkness is a black wolf with white paws on her paws. her back has a narrow blue stripe on it, and she has a blue tail. her ears are blotched with red, and her eyes are gray. around her eye she has a gray ring. her muzzle is purple.
power: ice, sky, water, wind, darkness, vampire
extra: when darkness is depressed, her fur turns white
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:19 pm

:wolf1: I looked at midnight. :( " Are you thinking about your mother agin, darkness, my love?" he met my gaze. his black purple fur ruffled in the wind. "I should just forget about it, i know. she's dead and she always will be." I yelped sadly and looked to the ground. Like a Star @ heaven "Death is like twilight. everything going gray, getting darker all the time. when i was in the battlefield, there were bodies everywhere, draining the color of the world, bleeding it to the ground." Like a Star @ heaven his gaze met Mine. " Things are never the same after you come to know death. but it won't always seem that dark. darkness, you burn like a candle in the dark. All your life people are going to come to you, and add their light to yours." midnight touched my damp muzzle. "And every night ends, then it's morning and the sun comes up." I looked at him thinking about what he just said. "Midnight, when i think of you, it makes me want to spend my whole life with you" i smiled as he looked into my eyes."Together, forever, never apart, never alone. darkness, your my life now" He smiled at me."I like how that sounds."
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Name:Nalia
personality:Nalia is a fun loving wolf and when she gets started on somthing she will not stop untill she finishes.Note SHE IS VERY MUCH LIKE A BOY!
looks: Nalia has brown fur and the end of her tail is red,orange,and yellow.Her paws are the same.She has beautiful green eyes and they always sparkle.
power: Fire and good.
extra:When she is mad(normally because wolves think she is peppy and girly)she destoys(loses contol over herself)anything in her way.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Midnight padded by my side, looking down at me. "Darkness, my love, remember what i told you about death?" his expression was serious. :eyebue: i nodded and looked at him. i tried to smile :^^: but he ignored me and was serious agin. :eyebue: "Darkness. i can tell the future. theres gonna be a huge fight; alot of people are gonna be dead." :eyebue: I thought of the time when my mother was killed in the battlefield. 'Are we going to live?" i whispered, tears flooding my eyes. :( 'My love, that was untold. but if you die, you know i will too. and we will both be together." he looked at me, now this time he was sad. 😢 "But don't worry, we'll have more people" midnight whispered so only i can hear. my fur turned white. :pale: "Darkness are you ok?" he sid meeting my expression. i nodded and wobbled towords camp.
Like a Star @ heaven
When we got there tigy and nalia met us. "What's wrong midnight?" nalia asked, watching me carefully. :| "And what happend to you?" she asked, leaning towords me. 'are you ok?" she looked at me agin. 'Noooooo im just white cuz i got hit by a car! OF COURSE IM NOT OKAY!!" :lol!: Tigy looked at me and whispered somthing in nalia's ear. "Sorry, darkness." she looked at me sadly. :scratch: "I didn't know you were pregnet!" she gasped. :affraid: :rotfl: :lol!: " TIGY!?!?!" I growled at my weirdo white tiger brother. " don't worry he's just retarted" shadowheart casme up to us. 'Did i hear somthings wrong?"
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Looks at Darkness and askes"Did you really get hit by a car?" :suspect: "OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!"Darkness yelped."Woah woah woah,whats all this aboat being hit by a car?'Shadowheart emerged from his quitness."And tigy,"darkness set her gaze on her brother."Why did you tell her i was pregnet when i'm not?"Tigy looked around nervously. :scratch: "Uhh,well,...Nalia we have to go!"Tigy blurted pulling me into the forest.I quickly got up."Tigy i gotta go ok bye."I ran off."Wait!"Tigy hesitated just as i was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:05 pm

{After the whole retarded tigy thing happend, we got in a huge fight, so that's why it's kinda mixed up} "RETARDO!" I yelled at tigy. nalia was on tigy's side, so that was a dissapointment. even though nalia was little, MAN WAS SHE TOUGH! midnight and shadowheart were saying how he was retarded and how his momma is so fat. one was "YO MOMMA SO STUPID, SHE TAKES A RULER TO HER BED TO SEE HOW LONG SHE SLEPT!" When midnight said that, i dug my claws in the ground and growled at him. because our mom is dead, so that's what stopped the fight. anyways, here we were talking to flare, the leader. "Flare, our pack is going to be attacked." midnight was saying. i looked at him and laughed. :rotfl: "Umm... flare midnight said that tigy had a baby" i told her and she laughed. i looked at midnight and he smiled at me too. that's the good thing about having a soul mate. :pkheart: So anyways.... flare said she would send a troup to check the northern part of the forest, and me, midnight, shadowheart,tigy, nalia, and scourge would check the southern part. :king:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Name: Tobias
Description: A royal blue wolf with a bright red torso. His tail, paws and muzzle-tip are sky blue. His eyes are coal-black.
Other: Can jump very high/far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver   Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Lake Wolves. PART ONE: The Deceiver
Page 1 of 1