RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-

Go down 
+6
kieran c:
Shadow Cullen
Renna Longshadow
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:31 am

(Anyone RP? I'm going to say that Shay and Risuro are already in the pack.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Christmas vixen-style! wrote:
He looked eagerly at her. "Of course!" He agreed. He flicked his ears to motion for Roana to lead. "I'll follow you." He said calmly.

Roana: "Alrighty then! We'll go to the great woods and hunt!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Shadow Cullen wrote:
(Varj, do I need to be accepted?)

(You are accepted!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:44 pm

Rocky shivered in the snow. He shook it from his pelt and padded by Roana. "Where's the best place in winter?" He asked, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Roana" "Oh! by my den...in the nursery, there aren't any pups yet...you can stay there until you find a good spot, it's the warmest spot!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Dani padded around, confused.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 pm

[Can I change Jolt's name to Kyru?]

Echo sighed and looked around, her normally dancing pale blue eyes were drooped in sadness. The white wolf picked up her right hind leg, and scratched between her large ear.

Jolt/Kyru swiped his tongue around his muzzle and sighed contently to himself. He stood up from his meal, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 pm

(Of course!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Rocky nodded. "You choose." He said smiling. He ruffled his pelt again. He looked at Roana. Rockey started after her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Roana: "Choose what? Do you want to stay in the nursery?" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Dani looked around and nearly grinned. He saw other wolfs, his touge, bright pink, hung out in his lop sided grin,
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:47 am

(Ok, thanks Varj. ^^)

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 am

Rocky looked embarrssed. "S-sorry. Just daydreaming." He said. "You choose where to hunt, I'm not that cold." He pointed out with his eyes gleaming in the frosty sun.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Roana: "I smell...moose...rabbit...bear?" I cocked my head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Rocky sniffed. "Moose is stale, Bear, stale, rabbit-" He stopped and jumped. "Fresh!" He said. He saw the rabbit scrurry away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:02 am

(Anyone wanna RP? :D)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Roana: I smiled at the rabbit. "Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Rocky smiled delighted.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Roana: "Here!" I laid it at his paws. "I lost my appetite." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:09 am

"Thanks." Said Rocky. He ate the rabit in a few gulps. "Now what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:31 am

Roana: "I dunno....the Aura Lights are going on. It's very beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:00 pm

(Hey Varj, are you gonna be here for long? :) Want to RP?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

(Sure! I'll make a new carrie soon...)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Roxky nodded. "Lets go!" He said and padded off.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Roana: I smiled. I trotted to the cliff and sat. "Aren't they pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-   Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizzard-Lake-are you worthy enough?- Part One- A pup lost in the snow-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next