RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:08 pm

The nurse releashed and said, "Runa, you'll be fine let me just put a bandage on that." She put a little white bandage on Runa's nose and said, "You may go."

Runa smiled and go up. "Jake, we need to move you in... and sell some of my pa..." She burst into tears then and sobed on Jake's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:14 pm

A few tears fell from Jake' face, but he tried to stay strong, "I know, baby, I know..." he whispered and gently kissed her, careful of her nose and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Runa cried harder as she pulled away from Jake and went out of the office. She didn't bother to get anything from her locker as she walked down the hallway toward the door. Runa arrived at Jake's truck and got in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:45 pm

OOC;// Role-play? Pwease?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 am

Jake gently pulled her into his arms, "No way am I letting you drive..." he kissed her good cheek and placed her in the passenger side, closed the door, then got into the driver's side and started the veichle.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Runa glared at Jake. She loathed him for being so... perfect. He was tall and just so... perfect. She sat calmly in her seat tring to controll her anger. At who knows what... maybe her blood was still boiling from Melody. Oh how she hated that girl. Her eyes flashed angrily and she was no longer happy, until she looked at Jake once more. His features instandly melted any emotion in her and she leaned back in the seat gazing at him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Jake smiled weakly, "I love you..." he wrapped his hand slowly and soothingly around hers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Runa's skin tingled as her touched her. Any worrys she had had before melted away with his touch. She smiled and said, "I Love you too."

((Sorry my last post before this one was so long, I just got finished reading Twilight.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:56 pm

(LOL, it's def. OK!)

Jake smiled and drove to his house to get his things. Once his truck was loaded, he drove to her house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Runa let a silent tear roll down her cheek, she hated having uncontrollable emotions. Her hand insinctivly went to wipe it away but more just fell. She missed her parents too much.

((Have you read it?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 am

(Nope, not aloud to read stories like Twilight and Harry Potter :()

Jake pulled into the drive-way and wiped away her tears after parking. He pushed the hair from her face behind her ear and kissed her gently, "It's OK, hunny... I love you..."

(GTG :()
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 am

((Oh I'm sorry!))

Runa smiled trying to cover the imense pain that was forming inside her. She kissed him back and said, "I love you too..."

((Ok, we can continue later.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 am

(It OK!)

Jake chuckled, "You already said that...." he whispered and held her closer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:00 pm

(XD I suppose I'll try this one out, too. I'm starting to like these high school RPs.)

Full name: Stephanie Monique Branston
Grade: 8th
Looks: nearly waist-length, dark brown hair that is rather thick and tends to get frizzy when damp; brown eyes with flecks of black; kinda biggish nose; about 5'2", not fat but not thin.
Personality: Find out! ;D
Sports: Doesn't do any, but might end up doing swimming or track if they have it.
Crush: Has a crush on a guy from her homeschool group; she just joined school for the first time in her life.
BF/GF: None
Other: Was homeschooled up until she joined the school.

(XP I'm recycling my character from Arizona, though.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:17 pm

(LOL! Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 pm

(Thanks! :)

Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 am

((Sorry I haven't been here as much as I hoped.))

Runa smiled, "I know that!" She snuggled closer to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:37 am

(It OK!)

Jake chuckled and kissed her head delicatly as if she was a precious little doll he didn't want to break... And that was pretty much what she was, a precious, and delicate, girl he didn't want to break...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:45 am

(Does anyone have someone that Steph could meet? XD)

(Just reply to this even if I'm not on, btw.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 pm

Full name: Charlie Swike
Grade: 8th
Looks: Tall, Skinny With A Scar Under His Eye, Short Brown Hair
Personality: Funny, Sweet, Sarcastic
Sports: None
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Runa blushed and layed her head on his chest. She sighed and ran her free hand along his mucsles. "Is this okay?" She asked not wanting to make him uncomfertable.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Jake nooded, running his hands on her thys(SP?), "Is this OK...?" he asked, but leaned in and kissed her gently before she could answer.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Runa shivered. "Yes." She whispered laying her head on his sholder.

((Actually I think it's Theighs, or something along those lines.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 pm

(Whatev XD )

Jake kept rubbing with one hand and tipped her chin up with his other so her eyes looked into his, "It'll be okay..." he kissed her more deepy and romantically than the other time.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 pm

(LOL! xDD)

Runa smiled and intertwined her fingers in his hair. She breathed in his smell and sighed, her lips parting a bit.

(I joined Arazona Arrows! You should look at my form. ;))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next