RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.

Go down 
+7
Becca!
Jєt
Peachfrost
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
❝ lauren ❞
Mistyy
A Christmas Star
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:02 pm

(Twilight, I posted. :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:05 pm

OOC;// Whoops. Sorry, I'll go look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:06 pm

(Okies. :))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:06 pm

"A poutine," she repeated, "Oh my god, you haven't had one before!? I used to have them ALL the time when I lived in quebec! It's like fries, but with gravy and cheese on them," she grinned, "It sounds disgusting, but it's actually really good!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

"Hmm... I'll have to try them." He smiled and then paused. "You went to Quebec?" He smiled, suprised.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

She grinned, "I lived in Quebec. Actually I was born there," she explained, "I moved to Arizona when I was twelve," she continued, "I miss the snow so much... It's too hot here..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm

"Wow! " He said, amazed. "What was it like there?"
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:15 pm

"Not as hot as here for sure... We have very cold winters. And almost everything is in French, oh, and Vieux-Quebec is AMAZING! It's exactly like it has been for the last 400-500 years! It's so beautiful there..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm

OOC;// BRB. Supper time.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:18 pm

"Wow. I would love to go there." He smilked, taking a sip of his coke and biting his apple.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:39 pm

"I'll have to take you sometime," she smiled, her eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:53 pm

[Okay, I'm here, anybody RP?]
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 pm

"That's be nice..." He said, trailing off, thinking about it. "I'd love to see it. Does it have a lot of cities or is it forest-like?" He asked.

(Hi Pumpkin! :))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 pm

[Heya, Goonan]
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 pm

(RP? :) I can make a new charie for you. My two are busy with Misteh and Twlight.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 pm

[Sure. I only have a girl [Forest] in er... 10th]
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 pm

(Okiez!!! Want me to make a boy or girl? And I'll shape him or her after that.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:10 pm

[Truth be told, I don't care. xD]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Full name (First and last)- Runa Grimm
Gender- Female
Age and grade- 16, 10th
Appearance (Looks)- Green peasent blouse, dark skinny jeans, tennis shoes, Ususally wears some type of jewery, gold eyes, long dark curly hair, 5'7, and Skinny
Personality (No unfolds!)- Nice, mysterious, and very smart.
Any sports (Soccer, basketball, fieldhockey, hockey or football)- Soccer and Softball
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- Not yet, she is hopeing.
Crush (Optional)- Not yet.
Other- Nope, Lilac Lotus
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Full name (First and last)- Mallary Jones
Gender- female
Age and grade- age:16 grade: 10
Appearance (Looks)- -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 300_241001
Personality (No unfolds!)- Sweet, outgoing, friendly
Any sports (Soccer, basketball, fieldhockey, hockey or football)- Nope!
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- No, but looking.
Crush (Optional)- No, looking.
Other- Lilac lotus.

(RP with Mallary, Pumpkin?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

((Anybody RP?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

[Sure, Forest is in... the forest]

Annabelle trekked around the forest, looking at the moss that always grew on a specific side of the tree, and listening to the singing of birds. As usual, it was very hot. She climbed up a tree, and sat down, concealing herself.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

(I would, but now all my charies are full! :()

Mallary sighed, grabbing her light jacket and heading out of the school doors towards the forest. She needed a break, after all she had thirty minutes until lunch. She headed into the forest, breathing in the scent. She wrapped the jacket around her waist, after all, she didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Annabelle noticed a strange girl walk into the forest. The girl looked about the same age as her, and had brown hair and hazel eyes. She thought about saying something, but kept herself hidden.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:36 pm

Mallary heard a small rustle, but shrugged it of. She sat in a little place beside a small tree. She opened a small book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next