RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STORY!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey guys, Harvey and I were gonna write yet ANOTHER story. It's really a mix between Warriors and Twilight. It's from our old, OLD RP, SparkClan. One of my characters just happened to turn out like Edward Cullen, and one of Harv's just happened to turn out like Bella. So yeah... WE DID NOT PLAN OUR CHARACTERS TO TURN OUT LIKE THIS!
I hadn't even heard of Edward Cullen when I made mine. XD Okay, we'll start writing now.

Characters:
CLOVERPAW[KIT]
A small, golden she-cat. Olive eyes.
EAGLEPAW[KIT]
An adventurous jet-black tom, with bright, silver-green eyes.
LIONPAW[KIT]
Another golden tabby, he has green eyes.
BEARPAW[KIT]
A huge dark brown tom- almost black- with bright silvery-blue eyes.
LARKPAW
Like her brother, Eaglepaw, she has jet-black fur, but her eyes are a peculiar color of violet.
DOGSTAR
The leader of SparkClan. He has a dark, red pelt and amber eyes.
MOONPAW
A charcoal black tom with dark, blue eyes.
PANTHERHEART
Deputy of SparkClan, he's charocal just like his apprentince, with dark, green eyes.
SPARKLEHEART
The medicine cat of SparkClan. She has a silver-golden pelt, and amber eyes.
FLAMESTORM
A flame-colored tom with dark, green eyes.
GHOSTSHADOW
A misty-gray tom with dull, blue eyes.
SILVERPAW[SILVERSPIRIT]
A silvery she-cat with silvery-blue eyes.
THUNDERPAW [THUNDERCHASER]
A very dark, chocolate brown tom. He has bright green eyes.

Story of SparkClan
A Twilight/Warriors Tale

The clan was in tremor. Twolegs thrashed around the camp, trying to take the cats away. A small golden kit lay in the nursery by her mother, unaware of the trouble that was stirring outside. The rocks that had once guarded the camp had fallen away, leaving all the cats unprotected from the hostile Twolegs. The kit slowly got up and walked out, not hearing her mother’s pleads of terror. She confidently padded around the Twolegs, not understanding why everyone was so afraid. She didn’t see the broken trees that used to surround the camp. The golden kit purred and rubbed up against the Twolegs’ legs, letting them handle her. They silently took her away, attempting to stuff her in a metal carrier. The kit was confused, but fuming and irritated. She let out an exasperated hiss, and took a bite of the Twoleg, who immediately had to retract her from the pain she was causing. The kit bounded back to camp, only to find that everyone was gone. She gave a resounding wail of pain and loss, finding herself cold and alone in the ruined forest. Days passed, and the golden bundle of fur was still abandoned. One day, while she was calmingly resting in the old, broken nursery, a huge green monster came lumbering through the forest. The Twolegs in its belly saw her, and came rushing out, eager to chase her away. The kit’s mind was full of too many questions to fight back, and she darted out of camp, completely blind to the loss the forest had just suffered.
SkyClan was lost forever, but a new adventure for this young kit had been set.

Chapter 1: Introductions

I didn’t know where I was.
I could only pad onward, scared of what laid ahead.
The Twolegs had chased me out of camp, and I had been searching for a home for two moons. My belly growled with intense hunger. Being only a kit, I was unaware of the prey that lurked nearby. I only thirsted for my mother’s milk. The forest I had darted into was dark and cold, lacking the shelter I needed. My paws ached from the journey I had just traveled. It took my many days for me to realize there was no going back. So, I searched for the legendary Firestar, the one who saved my former clan, SkyClan. Firestar had come from ThunderClan, one of the four clans in a forest. I set out for him, Firestar, in hope that he would take me in as a ThunderClan cat. Sitting down in a patch of sun, I started to viciously lick my pad. It used to be so tough and hard, prepared for the rock that made my camp. Now it was beginning to become soft, ready for the forest floor.
The sun warmed my pelt, making me drowsy. Slowly, I lay down preparing myself for a nice nap. My eyes fluttered closed, and I let myself fall to sleep.

~*~

I awoke to a paw jabbing into my side. I blinked and looked up at the shadow that was covering me.
“Who are you?” it demanded.
I shot up and shook my fur, “Cloverkit.” My small mew sounded like a squeak compared to its voice. My eyes adjusted and I saw that it was a cat. The tom had a dark red pelt that gleamed in the light.
He twitched his whiskers. “Cloverkit, I am Dogstar.”
My eyes widened in shock. Dogstar? “Well, hello. Do you know what happened to Firestar?” I asked with a slightly sad tone.
Dogstar’s eyes suddenly turned sympathetic, and I assumed that he had caught the edge to my voice. “Firestar does not walk in the forest anymore.”
What?” I yowled. “What happened to him? Are you the new leader of ThunderClan?”
The dark, red tabby-tom shook his head. “No. I’m not the leader of ThunderClan.” He paused, letting out a sigh. “Cloverkit, I have a story to tell you.”
I nodded, encouraging him to go on. He sighed and turned around. “This is not the place.” He said finally, “Come, We will head to my camp.” Dogstar started to pad into a holly bush. He disappeared, leaving me to follow.
Hesitantly, I trotted into the bush. It felt different. I was still clinging on the little hope I had that I could rebuild SkyClan one day, and holly bushes were not something that we would see very often on the sharp rocks in SkyClan territory. Dogstar gave me a sideways glance. I wondered if he was warning me that camp was close, because as soon as he did it, I stumbled upon his camp. I gasped. It was brilliant, better then the SkyClan camp, but somehow emptier. The trees were full, and there were plenty of them, unlike in my old territory. Instead of a camp with a dusty, barren ground like in SkyClan, the ground was covered in moss and wildflowers. It was like a green sea, only better.
“Welcome to SparkClan!” Dogstar meowed, turning to face me once again. “I know I promised you that I was going to tell you why we’re the only Clan out here, but I have some important things to deal with first. You can have a look around. If anyone challenges you, tell them that Dogstar will rip their fur off if they kick you out.”
I nodded, astounded by his kindness to me. I was about to ask Dogstar another question, but he was gone before I got the chance. Curious and interested, I went off on my own to meet the cats of SparkClan. Or, perhaps, the cats that I would be sharing my home with.
The first cat that I stumbled across was a very strong looking and flame colored tom. My mind instantly switched to Firestar, but before I could think another thought, the tom looked my direction with his dark, green gaze. “H… hi,” I stuttered awkwardly.
The fiery tabby twitched his whiskers, obviously in amusement. “I see you’re new here. Don’t worry I won’t kick you out.” He chuckled, and then began quote Dogstar. “…tell them that Dogstar will rip their fur off if they kick you out…”
I myself began to laugh along with the tom. “Happened before?” I asked.
He nodded. “I’m sorry, but I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Flamestorm.”
“Flamestorm,” I echoed. “Well, I’m Cloverkit,” I added, taking another glance at his flame-colored pelt. “I was just having a look around camp.”
Flamestorm titled his head. “Okay. I’ll make sure to spread the news that you’re here,” he agreed.
I waved my tail as a goodbye and headed off to meet more cats. That was when I could hear my stomach growling, and I took a weary glance at the fresh-kill pile. I decided to take my chances, and bounded over, picking out a small, yet plump, mouse for myself.
I hadn't gotten two bites of my mouse before I caught a glimpse of golden fur.
"Hi there!" called the small tom with the golden pelt. I assumed that he was another kit.
"Hello," I greeted, a little more formally then I would've liked.
"I don't remember you from the nursery... so I guess someone brought you up here, right?" the kit asked looking at me with his green eyes. "I'm Lionkit."
"Cloverkit," I replied. "And yes, that is right. I'm new, Dogstar brought me here. I thought that he was going to tell me the story of why SparkClan is the only Clan in the forest, but he had other things to do, so he told me to find other cats who could tell me the story. Do you know it?"
"Yeah!" Lionkit beamed, obviously proud to know something that I didn't.
I looked at Lionkit, ready for him to begin.
"Well... many moons ago, four Clans lived in the forest, ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan... but one day... disaster." I saw the flash of pity in his eyes, and figured that I should'nt urge him to go on any longer, but he began again anyways.
"A fire struck the forest... a really bad one, too. It wiped out everyone in the WindClan camp first... then ShadowClan... then ThunderClan... and finally RiverClan. Dogstar was from RiverClan, except back then he was only Dogpaw." Lionkit paused, as if to let the words sink in.
"Dogpaw was out hunting at the time the RiverClan camp was destroyed. He smelt the smoke before anyone else did, and ran out. He wanted to warn other cats, but everyone else was back at camp. Even his mentor!"
I gasped. "So... Dogstar was the only survivor?"
He nodded. "Every other cat was killed by the fire."
"That's... awful. I didn't know how bad some fires could get. Thanks, Lionkit... for telling me the story."
Lionkit nodded, and the frown he had had just moments before was replaced by a grin. "No problem, it was nice talking to you anyways."
"Well, I think that I'm going to meet more cats now. Bye," I meowed, then padded away, forgetting about my mouse. Now I really hoped that I could stay with the Clan. Flamestorm seemed like a great warrior, and Lionkit was already my friend. I even liked the camp, it seemed warming and nice. Different from the cold and rocky SkyClan territory. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see that I was about to wander right into one of the thick, bramble walls of the nursery.
"Hey, stop!" a new voice called.
I did what the voice ordered, and finally realized why I had to. Only a few fox-lengths away was the nursery. I had almost ran into it! "Oh, I almost ran into that," I mewed, trying to thank the cat who had told me to stop, but I couldn't find the cat.
"Over here," the voice called. It was another tom. He had the face of a kit, but he was huge, as big as an apprentince, at least. His fur was very dark too. I thought it was black at first, but once he walked into the sunlight I realized that it was just a really dark shade of brown.
"I'm Bearkit," the tom greeted.
Fitting name, I thought, amused. "Well, I'm Cloverkit."
Bearkit twitched his whiskers. "I see that you've met Lionkit. He's the only other kit here besides me and my brother... Eaglekit."
I nodded, trying to image Eaglekit in my mind. He could only be huge like his brother, with the same dark fur.
"Well... I suppose I can introduce you to everyone else in the Clan. After all, if you do decide to stay, one of the warriors could be your mentor," Bearkit added.
"That is a good idea," I commented, eager to meet the other members of SparkClan. I gave a good look around the area. I saw a group of apprentinces talking by the camp entrance. "Why don't we go meet them?" I suggested.
"Okay, I'll lead the way," Bearkit meowed, stepping in front of me.
I quickly followed in behind him, secretly hoping that the new group of cats would like me.
"Hey, Thunderpaw! Silverpaw!" he called at the silvery she-cat and brown tom.
"Hi, Bearkit," they chanted in unison. "Who's you new friend?"
"Cloverkit," Bearkit amplified. "She just wanted to come over here to meet you."
I dipped my head, but before I got a chance to say anything, the silver she-cat stepped in front of the brown tom.
"I'm Silverpaw," she greeted, and this is my brother, Thunderpaw."
I admired them, wishing that I could have Silverpaw's sleek, silver and lustrous fur, but have Thunderpaw's lambent green eyes.

Last edited by Jet [Dasher] on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Oops... it seems as if that post has gotten too big! Here's some more:
"Like Bearkit mentioned, I'm Cloverkit," I finally replied. "I'm so glad that Dogstar found me and brought me back here. I might've forgot to have mentioned this, but I'm from SkyClan."
"Oh so..." Thunderpaw tried to begin, but was cut off by another apprentince who was new to the group.

"Moonpaw!" Silverpaw taunted, "Can't you see we're in the middle of a conversation with our new friend here? I thought you were out hunting with Pantherheart."
I examined the cat that had just interrupted Thunderpaw. He had very plain charcoal black fur, but very dusky, dark blue eyes.
"Sorry," Moonpaw apologized sheepishly. "And I wish," he added, answering Silverpaw's question. "But Pantherheart is with Sparkleheart, I think he's sick."
Silverpaw and Thunderpaw both nodded. I nodded too, finally figuring out that Pantherheart was with Sparkleheart because he was sick, so Sparkleheart must be the medicine cat.
Suddenly Moonpaw turned to me. "Anyways... I'm Moonpaw, as you've already figured out. And your... Cloverkit, right? Flamestorm told me."
"Right," I confirmed. "I've met so many cats so far. Dogstar, Flamestorm, Lionkit, Bearkit, Silverpaw, Thunderpaw, and now you, Moonpaw."
"And you haven't met the deputy or the medicine cat yet," Moonpaw mewed, astonished.
I hesitated, I had thought that Flamestorm was the deputy, since he was so muscular and seemed to be so loyal. "No, I guess I haven't," I eventually responded.

Last edited by Jet [Dasher] on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:39 pm

Yea, I think it's great!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 pm

MOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:55 pm

That is GREAT!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:16 pm

MOOOORE!!! Pweety pweeeese?!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Hey Harvs, I'm gonna add more. You can help me edit it when I'm done, kay?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Kay. Email it to me? I have to do homework and then maybe we could hang out.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:01 pm

((I just posted it up there ^ and I have to get my skiis at three... so yeah))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Awesome!!! But... MOOORE!!! Pweeeeeese??
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 pm

lol I love it!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Heh, okay. Any ideas how to introduce Bearkit?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Okay, I added just a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:37 pm

YAY!!! I LOVE IT!!! Now.... MOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Of course... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm

YAY!!!! It's good, MOOORE!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Well I'm back... only for like... actually nevermind that.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY!   STORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 pm

OMG! I CAN MAKE IT COOL COLORS!