RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Renna Longshadow
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jєt
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:43 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:01 pm

( I will ^^
I luff the new siggy, by the way. )
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:42 pm

.*.Wintersong.*. wrote:
Hershey! (Candy Goonan!) wrote:
She shook her head. "No, But I'm dreading having to take it. Was it hard?" She asked.

"Kinda, y'know? The last page was hard and all, with the Substitutional equations..but not bad. You'll do good." he reassured her.

(oh!oh! I do. I just read it, Pumpkin.)

"Thanks." She smiled. Jackson came to the table with their drinks.

"Here you go," He smiled, flashing a snicker at his sister.

She glared at him with wide eyes and kicked Jackson under the table.

Jackson winced and stepped back. "Your food is almost ready." He smiled, and walked away.

She glowered after him. She turned her gaze back to Dawson and smiled. "Sorry about that, again. He won't leave me alone." She sighed and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Dawson laughed, and sipped his shake. "This is the best. After this, do you wanna go shopping or somthing? I mean, since we're in the mall and everything.." he leaned closer to grab a napkin.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Her face brightened. "Of course!" She smiled, and took a drink of her soda. "That'd be cool. Where do you wanna go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Master vixenly [BOW!] wrote:
name- Kiley
last name- Hope
grade- 8th
age- 13 1\2
looks- a cool looking red haired teen, with hazel eyes. she always wears earrings. She is fairly skinny.
personality- outgoing,boy-crazy,cute, hilarious.
gender- female
other- plays soccor all the time

/"Commando Thunder!"/

Here's my form! Did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:55 pm

(Yeah! Sorry. Your accepted. I'll add you right now. :))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"I don't know, where ever. I need to go to Journey's though...I need to check out some new converse and stuff." he said, and looked around the resterant at the different pictures and things on the walls. "You?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm

(cool! RP? I am only on for a little longer...)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:58 pm

"I don't really need to go anywere, but I would like to go to Barne's and Noble to get a few books if that's okay." She said cooly.

(Sure! My charies are on da front. :))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 pm

(uhh.... hmm. You choose. If you have some boys thata be cool, but i dunno! Please make it a 8th grader though!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

(I only have a girl 8th grader. :()
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:06 pm

[o.k! that'll do. you start!]
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:06 pm

(Okay.)

Kassie sat in cafeteria, with her twilight book in her hand. She read it silently.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm

(This is what Kassie looks like.

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 Scenehairstyles )
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Kiley walked slowly into the caferteria. She saw Kassie sitting at a far table. She walked over to her. "Hey, Kasiie!" She greeted.

(cool! Where did you get that pic?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 pm

(Google. :))

Kassie looked up and smiled. "Hello," She said politely.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:15 pm

(BRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 pm

(Oh! I know that girl! her name is Ally. Shes my friend on Youtube ^_^ She tought me how to do my hair the way I do ^^)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 pm

(Oh, that's cool! :))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:24 am

"How have you been?" She asked, silghtly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 am

[I really need to RP here again... :P ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:19 pm

(Hehe, I agree ^^ Rp then?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Candy Cane (GoonGirl) wrote:
"I don't really need to go anywere, but I would like to go to Barne's and Noble to get a few books if that's okay." She said cooly.

(Sure! My charies are on da front. :))

(Did you see thios Winter? :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6