RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Renna Longshadow
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jєt
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:08 pm

(I can rp! I have Daine, this is what she looks like ^^ https://2img.net/h/i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148/Scenegirlys/scenehair38.jpg
Shes in 8th grade, btw.)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:23 pm

OOC// Role-play anyone? I have Bella, she's in eighth grade... One sec while I find a pic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:29 pm

OOC;// Nevermind, I have to go now :( Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:57 am

(RP?)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 pm

OOC:// can you add my charries to the list please? If it's too much trouble, I'll wait.

Role-play anyone?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:06 pm

(She's not on right now ^^"

I'll rp n_n)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 pm

OOC;// Kay! Who and who? (Gosh I'm really bored today...) I might seem absent for a couple minutes while we are role-playing... That's 'cuz I'm staightening my hair at the same time :P
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:16 pm

OOC;// These are my charries and their pics:

Jessica
..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 Blonde_hair_by_Miae

Bella
..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 _Olivia__by_Miae
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 pm

(Where'd you get the pics..?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:22 pm

(Heehee n_n" I was doning that a minute ago too xD
Lets see...I have Daine! shes in 8th grade.
..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 Scenehair38
She scene, thats why she looks a little different then normal xD]
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Misteh <3 [[CUPID]] wrote:
(Where'd you get the pics..?)

OOC;// From deviantart.com

Awww! Nevermind, my mom is making me get off of the computer... Oh well, I'll be on later :)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 pm

(BLAH...XC see ya.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 pm

(Ohhh, OK! BYE!!!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:38 pm

name- Kiley
last name- Hope
grade- 8th
age- 13 1\2
looks- a cool looking red haired teen, with hazel eyes. she always wears earrings. She is fairly skinny.
personality- outgoing,boy-crazy,cute, hilarious.
gender- female
other- plays soccor all the time

/Commando Thunder!/

Last edited by jollyrancher!! (vixenly) on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:30 pm

(Your excepted Sububia!)

Last edited by Hershey! (Candy Goonan!) on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:31 pm

((Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:18 pm

(rpppllllyyyy Gooony!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 pm

Sydney smiled and sighed as it started.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Jake stroked her hair and kissed her romantically.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:05 pm

She sighed as the spinning began. She smiled at him nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:31 pm

"It's OK..." he murmered in her ear. "I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 pm

OOC;// I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:39 pm

(HI ^^ rp?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 pm

((Back... RP?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Jake hugged her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next