RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*

Go down 
+7
Jay
Shadow Cullen
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Renna Longshadow
Jєt
Peachfrost
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Moonrise pack.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm

[Okaay]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Scourge landed among the others in his pack and sniffed around. Nothing was unusual, so he stepped around in a circle a couple of times and flopped his tail over his head.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:06 pm

SilverStar went over to the new beta, " Where did you come from? Where you a domestic dog, a loner, rouge, or are you from another pack?" She said with dreamy eyes. "I already have a mate, I can't go off with Scourge. Can I?" SilverStar mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://offthechains.forumotion.net/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Scourge flinched and tilted his head.

"I don't get what you mean by that. I'm just passing through." In his mind, he added, why are you looking at me like that?, but refused to speak it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Echostar tipped his wing gently. He circled down the the forest floor, landing gracefully next a Rosebush. He snorted and folded his wings neatly against his sides.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 pm

"Oh, I was just wandering if-, wait? Your just passing through? Please stay! We need you! I need you!" Then, SilverStar finally recognizing what she just said, unfolded her wings and cried back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:27 pm

[Rp anyone?]
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Scourge folded his ears forward and lowered his head. He only heard the last three sentences.

Please stay! We need you! I need you!

Maybe I can be of assisstance, thought Scourge and padded slowly after Silverstar.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 am

SilverStar went over to Scourge she folded her feathered wings and sat down next to Scourge and twirled their tails together,"I-I-h-have-a-a-cr-cr-ush-on-you." Then SilverStar went back to her den hopefully him thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:13 am

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 122563065999239?46922

SET_DHTML("ptext"+MAXOFFLEFT+5, "myimage"+NO_DRAG);
document.sig.intx.value = dd.elements['myimage'].x;
document.sig.inty.value = dd.elements['myimage'].y;
dd.elements['ptext'].moveTo ( dd.elements['myimage'].x + 5, dd.elements['myimage'].y);
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Name- Hawk
Gender- Mle
Description- Hawkclaw has a very thin light grey pelt. He has startlingly long claws and light green eyes. He is very muscular and his wings are light grey with a golden rim.
Personality- Strong of heart, hides most emotions, does the right thing.
Fear- Unknown
Powers- Controls nature and flight.

Name- Eclipse
Gender- Female
Description- Dreamheart is a light grey; almost whie wolf with dazzling bright blue eyes and a black patch of fur shaped like a star on her shoulder. her wings are the same shade as her pelt.
Personality- Carefree, outgoing, happy, optimistic and kind.
Fear- Hights
Powers- Controls wind and flight.
Other- Is looking for a mate. She will be Twilight's adoptive mother.

Name- Twilight
Gender- Female
Description- Twilight has a pitch black pelt with one white paw and a white tip on her tail. She has stunning amber eyes, somewhat the colour of a topaz gem. She is very small for her age and has small black wings.
Personality- Nervous, easy blusher, clumsy and easily scared.
Fears- Many
Powers- Flight and sheid (Like Bella's sheild. Just a mental sheid though.)
Other- Has no parents or siblings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 pm

OOC// PM me when/if I'm accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Scourge raised his head at the swift action, not hearing a word she had said, and lay down to bask in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

name- Drifter:star:
Description- a gray brute with a white belly and green eyes.
personality- will unfold
fears- none
special powers- winds and nature
cubs- none

(can I be in dimond hills?)
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm

"Silverstar has died..." said the old wolf that came out of nowhere. "She said she could not find true love so why should I be alive. Those were her exact words. She is still in the woods to the east, She will give all the males 6 days to come and mate if not she said she would drown herself or make a bear kill her. Please help her! She...is...my...grandaughter." Then the old wolf went off whimpering in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 pm

(hey sorry i haven't been here...Hey...could Scallionstar have the power to...well bring back the dead?)

Scallion: "dead...no." I ran to the east as fast as I could. "Silver...silver...are you....alright?"
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:49 pm

'Scallion? Oh Scallion! You came back! You have to be my mate to bring me...back, or to...um...just be my mate!" Silverstar cried.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Scallionstar: "Yes my darling."
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Rubs against Scallionstar around neck. "When do we start?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: ZeroPaw, moonrise
Wanted rank: med wolf
Looks:~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 Zing
Powers: turning into shadows, controling sky
Fears: Drowning
Pups?: NEVER
~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 Wolf-1
~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 Seasonedwolf
~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 Wolf_pack_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4