RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* Empty
PostSubject: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! I AM CLOSING THIS RP, BUT WILL START THE SAME ONE RIGHT AWAY! YOU ALL WILL NOT HAVE TO REGISTER TO BE IN AGAIN I HAVE WROTE EVERYTHING DOWN! THIS TIME IT WILL BE IN THE MAGIC POWERS OR SOMETHING SECTION OF RPING! I WILL PM ALL OF YOU WHEN I AM READY!

Join Moonrise,SnowyTop, Rosethorn Valley, or Diamond Hills pack.

~~~RULES~~~
1. keep it rated PG
2. no more than 3 pups
3. no more than 3 mates per month
For the last time NO POWERS SOOO SORRY!
The Deal
The Great Bear has come out of hibernation; we all must join to defeat it

The Problem About The Deal
Moonrise and Diamond Hill aren't getting along too well; fights galore

If you want to join you must fill out the form:

Name( If you want to be alpha male or female of the pack; you must put "Star" after your name):
Description:
Personality:
Fears(optional):
Special Ability(No powers just like; Running fast, very quiet, etc):
Cubs(Give individual descriptions):

If you want to be alpha of SnowyTop, Rosethorn Valley, or Diamond Hills; I did not mention Moonrise because I am the alpha female but there is a spot for a male or my mate.

There is 2 medicine wolves for each pack

There is 1 deputy in each pack

Here is my form:
Name: SilverStar
Description: Silver all over; except underbelly, muzzle, and chest, scar on eye(but not blind)
personality: Patient, calm, but really tough
Fears: Badgers, thats how she got the eye scar
Special ability(only 1): Excellent fighting moves
Cubs: Wants some; but does not have a mate

Moonrise

Alpha Female~ SilverStar

Alpha Male~ ScallionStar

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

SnowyTop

Alpha Female~

Alpha Male~

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

Rosethorn Valley

Alpha Female~

Alpha Male~ EchoStar

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

Diamond Hills

Alpha Female~ SmallStar

Alpha Male~

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

Last edited by Silvertongue on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://offthechains.forumotion.net/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 pm

I would add a list of members:

Alpha Female~

Alpha Male~

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

And sense you have 4 packs, I would write it 4 times, and which pack it is, and your own forums. Look at other packs :)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:33 pm

And a Rules List
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Name: Smallstar
Description:Shorter than average,black and white speckled wolf. yellow eyes. Flufffy tail.
Personality:Kind and intelligent. Does what can to avoid fights.
Fears(optional): Genrally losing a battle/losing wolves in his pack.
Special Ability: Despite his size, an amazing tracker.
Cubs:None. Searching for mate to rule with.

leader of
Diamond Hills.

Also, like Varjak said, you are missing a few things. And to attrack more members, try sprucing up the first page with different colors and sizes. Welcome to RPcentral!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Name( If you want to be alpha male or female of the pack; you must put "Star" after your name): Scallion *star*
Description: Pitch black brute, with glowing green eyes,
Personality: will unfold
Fears(optional): a fear of light.
Special Ability(No powers just like; Running fast, very quiet, etc): At night his eyes glow green if calm, they glow red if scared, or mad
Pups(Give individual descriptions): no
Other~ Is interested in Alpha Male of moonrise if that's OK.
Pack: Moonrise
Gender~ Male

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:45 pm

((I'm gonna type Scallion in Green))

As I walked through the dark spots of the forest, I saw a patch of light. I gasped and made my way into camp, where a shady tree stood. "Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:12 pm

[Moonrise, Diamondhills and Rosethorn valley are from an rp on WI did you rp there?]

NAme: Echo *star*
description: Pure white with blank, gray eyes. Red feathers in his tail and behind his ears
personality: quiet and easy going, yet fierce in battle. Blind on one eye, but NO one knows
fears: someone will find out he is blind in one eye.
ability: Flight
pups: no
alpha male of rosethorn?
pack: Rosethorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:12 pm

What is a Beta and brute?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:15 pm

(Brute~ Male wolf)

(Beta~ When the lets say Alpha Male dies, the Beta will take his place, so you have a little line, I don't add betas, cause to me, if one dies, the alpha turns into a single alpha, and their pup turns alpha, and they/he/she turns into an Elder, look at Pond Dust, I have a line of Alphas. I don't like doing Betas. :))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:17 pm

((Do you add Star on every name? The star was because that is what you wanted me to add when I want to be alpha....))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:20 pm

"Silverstar, for some reason, I think SmallStar will attack soon..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 am

(I'm gonna try your roleplay out. :) And welcome to RPC!)

Name: Risuro
Description: brick red brute with emerald green eyes.
Personality: kind of quiet and reserved, he tends to be shy. but once he knows you, he's really quite friendly and outgoing.
Fears: just what any wolf would have
Special Ability: (Just a suggestion: Maybe you could call the special ability a talent instead?) A great hunter.
Cubs: None yet.
(Suggestion again: You may want to put a part of the form for the pack and rank.)
Pack: Moonrise beta?

Name: Vishayla
Description: flame red she-wolf with amber eyes.
Personality: energetic and happy; loves to make friends. trusts easily, but if you break it, then she'll never forget.
Special Ability: very fast
Cubs: not yet
Pack: Snowy Top alpha female? (If no one else is alpha.)

Name: Luna
Description: dark blue she-wolf with a white crescent moon on each cheek.
Personality: a little bit timid until she gets to know you; dreamy and quiet; fierce if necessary.
Special Ability: a great hunter by night
Cubs: Not yet
Pack: Rosethorn Valley

Name: Cody
Description: chocolate brown brute with blue eyes.
Personality: Friendly and polite; cautious.
Fears: Just what any wolf would have.
Special Ability: good fighter
Cubs: not yet
Pack: Diamond Hills
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:21 pm

[Am I accepted...]
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:03 pm

No. Just the Alpha's have Star next to their name.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:06 pm

[I put Star...]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:45 pm

(Oh!)

"SilverStar! Look!" I looked towards a bear.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Echostar paced around his camp. The white brute's ears were flicked back on his head as he black wings were folded neatly at his sides. He lifted his head to the sky, inhaling deeply to inhale the moist, familiar scents of home.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Code:
We still need more wolves!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 pm

This rp will now be locked. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise of the Bear*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: