RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*

Go down 
+7
Jay
Shadow Cullen
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Renna Longshadow
Jєt
Peachfrost
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* Empty
PostSubject: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:55 pm

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_quote ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_edit
Since no one is posting I want this closed in 3 days if no one has posted.
Every wolf has the pwer to fly. Boys have dragon-like wings. Girls have feathered!

Join Moonrise,SnowyTop, Rosethorn Valley, or Diamond Hills pack.

~~~RULES~~~
1. keep it rated PG
2. no more than 3 pups
3. no more than 3 mates per month
The Deal
The Great Bear has come out of hibernation; we all must join to defeat it

The Problem About The Deal
Moonrise and Diamond Hill aren't getting along too well; fights galore

If you want to join you must fill out the form:

Name( If you want to be alpha male or female of the pack; you must put "Star" after your name):
Description:
Personality:
Fears(optional):
Special Powers(only 2;no bringing back to life;no making true love):
Cubs(Give individual descriptions):

If
you want to be alpha of SnowyTop, Rosethorn Valley, or Diamond Hills; I
did not mention Moonrise because I am the alpha female but there is a
spot for a male or my mate.

There is 2 medicine wolves for each pack

There is 1 deputy in each pack

Here is my form:
Name: SilverStar
Description: Silver all over; except underbelly, muzzle, and chest, scar on eye(but not blind)
personality: Patient, calm, but really tough
Fears: Badgers, thats how she got the eye scar
Special Power(only 2): Super Speed, and shape-shifting into anything
Cubs: Wants some; but does not have a mate. YET.

Moonrise

Alpha Female~ SilverStar

Alpha Male~ ScallionStar

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~ Risuro,Scourge

SnowyTop

Alpha Female~ DawnStar

Alpha Male~ DarkStar

Brutes~

She Wolves~ Vishlaya

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

Rosethorn Valley

Alpha Female~ LunaStar

Alpha Male~ EchoStar

Brutes~

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

Betas~

Diamond Hills

Alpha Female~ SmallStar

Alpha Male~

Brutes~ Cody

She Wolves~

Pups~

Medicine Wolves~

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td>
</td><td class="post-options" align="right" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="hr">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">
</td></tr></table>

Last edited by WinterKizzed on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://offthechains.forumotion.net/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:23 pm

(I here! rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 pm

((ooh, can I join?))

Name: Dawnstar, SnowyTop
Description: A fiery-reddish-brown female. Amber eyes.
Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Loyal
Fears(optional): Ghosts
Special Ability(No powers just like; Running fast, very quiet, etc): 'Ghostly powers' Such as quietness, quickness, appearing as a gray, misty figure.
Cubs(Give individual descriptions): None

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:06 pm

(By the way, I'm Smallstar. Teh yea ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

((okay))
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:48 pm

[Rp anyone?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Goes over to ScallionStar, "Why do you think SmallStar might turn on us?" SilverStar asks her hopefully, future mate. Oh, no did I say that outloud?
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Attention! If you are on this RP. Please make your avvie what your wolf looks like. if you can't find anything, just get a wolf. Unless you can't.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Silvertongue wrote:
Attention! If you are on this RP. Please make your avvie what your wolf looks like. if you can't find anything, just get a wolf. Unless you can't.
((That's not cool if you are making us change our avvie!))
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Sorries. :pale:
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:40 pm

"Help!Help! The Great Bear is attacking the camp! It has LionCub, one of our cubs!" SilverStar yowls. "Oh,no. It got LionCub. I will sit vigil, and help bury him." SilverStar whines.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:58 pm

"If we fight we can save him(?)"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm

((Sense this is also magical now, can Scallion be part werewolf?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:02 am

((Magical... okay, I'll have Dawnstar's power up in a sec))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:04 am

Pumpkin_Pie wrote:
((ooh, can I join?))

Name: Dawnstar, SnowyTop
Description: A fiery-reddish-brown female. Amber eyes.
Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Loyal. Has a hard deciding her mate. If anyone wants to be alpha male, they might have to work extra hard to win her heart.
Fears(optional): Ghosts
Special Ability(No powers just like; Running fast, very quiet, etc): 'Ghostly powers' Such as quietness, quickness, appearing as a gray, misty figure. Can appear as any figure, however, so be on the look out.
Cubs(Give individual descriptions): None

((Okay, heres))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:28 pm

(I'm here. And if you all saw my form on the last thread, then you eould now that Diamond hills pack trys to avoid fighting. We would'nt start a fight!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:03 pm

(OMG . . . wow. I can't find my post at all!! But did you see my forms?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 pm

(Oh, nvm. They're all up there except Luna—can you put her up as a she-wolf in Rosethorn, please?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Okay! Shadow Cullen. Are you on WI?
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:50 pm

[Rp anyone?]
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:54 pm

"Sorry ScallionStar, but he is gone." Then SilverStar brok out in a terrible weap.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Echostar looked around. His bright white fur glinting beneath the sun. He sighed absently.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 pm

"EchoStar please come with me. I have to tell you something since no one else is here to talk with." SilverStar barks. "Wait I have to go to the freshkill pile(Dinner)"
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:03 pm

He nodded and followed silently.
Back to top Go down
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Okay, I am back! Any one want to RP?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*   ~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moonrise~SnowyTop~Rosethorn Valley~Diamond Hills~*Part I* Rise Of The Bear*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next