RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Fidelio smiled while guiding her past a long line of students. "Sure. When?"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Callie: "Today, after class?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 pm

"Agreed. Here we are." Fidelio said, releasing her hand and leading her into the big classroom. He spotted Allie and waved.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:33 pm

(After class? Thats when Holiday and the foal are supposed to be playing! *drama rama* xD)

(I should have Allie get mad at Fido for missing their little play date hehehe..)
Allie smiled, and slowly made a new face as a new girl stumbled in with Fido. "Who's this? I dont' think I've seen her here before..." she asked Fido, half whispering.

(Also, Saddle up, could you add a little more to your replies(detail)? Your getting boring with your 3 word responses...)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Mewtwo wrote:
"Agreed. Here we are." Fidelio said, releasing her hand and leading her into the big classroom. He spotted Allie and waved.
"Thanks!.." She went into class and sat down with Fido ( sure...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:27 am

Fido took his seat next to Allie. "She got lost. New kid." he responded, still paying attention to what their teacher was saying.

(the idea is fir- Saddle's to be AFTER yours, Autumn.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:37 pm

The bell finnaly rang,she was so happy

callie: "Sooo....are we stil doing the play-date?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:46 pm

(OKay >_<' ruin the funnnn... lol)

Allie sighed, picking up her books and walking out the classroom. Her eyes flashed to Fido and then to a boy across the hall from her, calling her name.

"What is it, Aaron?" she asked, hoisting up her heavy textbooks.
Suddenly the boy gave her a hug.
Allie gave a small gasp, more from the lack of air to her windpipe. "Uh, aaron?"
"Sorry, I'm just so happy!"
"Why?" Allie made a face. Aaron did'nt just give hugs to random people all the time.
"I can't tell you know. But later, okay?"
"Okay, then." Weirdo....

"I'll tell you if you meet me by the 9th grade stables tonight, okay?"
"Fine, I geuss...."
And he left. Thoroughly confused, Allie made her way to her locker and exchanged books.

(And this all happened to me today...silly pineapples....xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Fido packed his books, and headed back torward the 9th Grade Stable.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Allie sighed, Aaron's words in the back of her mind. What was it that he wanted?
She gabbed her bag and ran out the north entrance. She then quickly realised her mistake because the stables were closer to the south entrace. She blew out another sighed, and started to walk around the campus towards the 9th gader's stables.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Callie: I got out my bag that was black with scribbley words saying tomboy and pulled out my map to go to the 9th grade stable
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:12 pm

ALlie walked past a girl with a map. It was the new girl.
"Hi, do you need help?" she asked, walking up to her and hoisting up her bag again.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Callie: "Hi...I'm Callie Hayes"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:09 am

( Nevermind,I want this charrie instead! )

Character name- Callie Hayes
gender- female
appearance- dark chocolate brown hair (2 inches past shoulder) mediem height
personality- no unfolds, please. Nice,just a girl!,
Classes for your first horse- (jumping, barrel racing, back riding, dressage, etc. Can take up to 3.) jumping,barrel racing and dressage (Only for Jersey! - future horse )
Senior rider age- (senior ages 14 to 18. Character is going to be in 8th to 12th grade.) 14,9th grade

First Horse name- Sparks
Gender- male
age-(adult or foal) foal
Breed/description-pictures aloud. Please make sure you get the breed, though. +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 29wum9 Paint horse,Bay piebland
personality- Nice,loves to meet other horses,loves people
Extra- (horse can have hair braids, protectors[ankle], and tail bands.Please no random accesories. this is real life.) No thanks,just whats in the picture
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 pm

(Okay!)

"Hi. Do you need help finding your way? You look like a 9th grader...the stables are this way." Allie directed her.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 am

[b] Callie: Yeah,9th grade maybe sometime our horse caan have a play date?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Fido approached Guiness's stall, setting his bag down by the door, he opened the gate.

Guiness, not seeing his human, continuedly munched on some hay.

Fidelio grinned and bent down next to his foal. "Hey, Guiness. Is he alfalpha good?"

Guiness lifted his head, a small chunk of hay slipping from the corner of his mouth. He nickered in agreement to his boy.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 pm

callie: I walked to Sparks stable and saw that Fidoleo's stall was right beside us! I brought Sparks over
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 pm

Guiness neighed slightly, and put his muzzle in Fido's hand.

Fidelio scratched his foals' ears, and then went to get him some fresh water. He bumped into Callie's shoulder when he was walking back. "Oh, hi Callie. This must be sparks." he smiled. (GTG! Soo absolutelty SRRY!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:44 pm

Spark backed up and whinnied

Callie: Hes a little.....scared
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 am

Fidelio stood up again, and walked into Guiness' stall. He harnessed his colt and walked him out of the stable.

Guiness nickered at the new filly. "Hi. I'm Guiness." (The horse isn't talking aloud-just to ze foal- FYI)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:52 am

( Its a colt! )

"I'm Spark!" he said to his new buddy Guiness

Callie: "I think their talking to each other!" she said to Fidelio "My horses check-up is today at 2:00"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Fido smiled. "Yeah. Guiness had his this morning before class. Wanna take them out to the paddock?" He asked, tugging a little on Guiness' halter.

Guiness dug his hoof at the black pad underneath. "This is my boy, Fidelio. That's Callie, right?" he nickered.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:51 pm

( I'll PM you my story )

"Yes..shes a nice gal!"

"Sure!,but I only have 30 more minutes till' the check-up.."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 am

Allie shrugged and jogged over to her stall. It was opposit from fidos, and in a far corner. She dropped her bag on the hook connected to the stable door, and swung it open. "Hi there, Holiday," she smiled, giving her horse a good nuzzle. "How do ya like your new stable? Bigger than the old 8th grade ones, huh?" she smiled, walking over to the large space just paralell from Holiday's stall. There were low shelves of small hay bails, containers with Silow, buckets of carrots and apples, and a small round tub containing sugar cubes. She grabbed a couple sugar cubes and a haybail and carried them back over to Holidays' stall. Holiday neighed in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3