RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders Empty
PostSubject: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:20 pm

You have recently been invited to a school not usually seen by the normal eye.
Ungated Lives is the name of the private school tucked quietly away in the vast fields of Del Briar. At Ungated Lives, you will stay in a dorm with two other room mates, and live on the junior high campass. But in this school, your not just learning your Achidemics.

At the start of school, you will choose your classes, when you have them, and what days. You only have to have your regular school classes for at least 3 days a week, but you can have them up to 5 days a week. The rest of the days, you choose what courses you would like to take with your new horse (s).
After choosing your classes (that you will have for the first Semester,) you get to choose your first horse. At Ungated Lives, you can have up to 3 horses, or 2 foals. After picking your horse, you will gain your very own stable and be introduced to the many training and jumping courses, the campus Horse Market, and the campus Market.

Remember, however, that you have a lot of responsibility at this school. Not only do you need to keep your grades up, but you have to take care of your new horse (s). You have to brush it, feed it, water, bathe, play, train, and gain its trust. Keep it healthy and gain its trust to become an expert horse back rider!

Rules-
|Your character can have up to 3 adult horses, of any breed, or 2 foals. Foals require twice as much care as a regular horse.

|You can have up to 3 characters.

|Follow general Rping rules.

|Keep the topics varied. No constantly rping about riding your horse through the woods, or walking to class. Your classes start and end, and there is always somthing to do at the ranch or your stable. From cleaning out the stable, to shopping, to bathing your horse, to aceing your Algebra test, your character is always busy!

|Your character may have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but nothing too sappy, okay?

|Your horse(s) can be paired with another and mate, but you have to okay it with your main trainer (depending on your course, jumping, dressage, etc.)

|You can start out the school year with one horse only. Once it has gained your trust, then you can get permission to buy or get another horse.

|If you have read these rules, please type " Ungated and free" at the end of your forms.

Form!

Character name-
gender-
appearance-
personality- no unfolds, please.
Classes for your first horse- (jumping, barrel racing, back riding, dressage, etc. Can take up to 3.)
Senior rider age- (senior ages 14 to 18. Character is going to be in 8th to 12th grade.)

First Horse name-
Gender-
age-(adult or foal)
Breed/description-pictures aloud. Please make sure you get the breed, though.
personality-
Extra- (horse can have hair braids, protectors[ankle], and tail bands.Please no random accesories. this is real life.)

short brown hair (3 inches above shoulder) with small ringlets at bottom. Blue eyes, freckles. 5' 7"
Sweet and kind. Very intelligent, and knows her way around the campus.
Horse classes- Jumping and Dressage.
Age- 14, 8th grade

Horse-Holiday
male
adult
+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders Irish_Sport_Horse_Stallion_3_by_starrynight_stock (ignore people in picture xD) Irish Sport Horse- Stallion.
warm hearted, easy going, strong horse. Imennsly loyal to Allie.
Extra- pale blue protecters.

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders Equestrain Center 2

One of the many trails to train on-

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders Garret_Mountain_Equesterian_Center

Another main stable- (10th graders)
+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders 76016

Markets-

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders BrooksideEquestrian1

This would be the Dressage training area-

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders Equestrian-exterior-whole-2

Students-

Name-
Allie Haliday [female, 14]
Fidelio [male, 15/16]
Alyson [female, 16]
Horses-
Holiday
[male, adult Irish Sport Horse-Stallion]
Guiness [male, foal Drum Horse]
Cia [female,adult thoroughbred.]

Last edited by Autumnsong on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Form!

Character name- Alyson
gender- female
appearance- Hold on
personality- no unfolds, please. Sweet,caring.nice and beautiful
Classes for your first horse- barrel,dressage,jumping. (jumping, barrel racing, back riding, dressage, etc. Can take up to 3.)
Senior rider age- 9th grade (senior ages 14 to 18. Character is going to be in 8th to 12th grade.)

First Horse name- Cia
Gender- female
age-(adult or foal) adult
Breed/description-pictures aloud. Please make sure you get the breed, though. Hold on
personality- sweet,caring beautiful
Extra- (horse can have hair braids, protectors[ankle], and tail bands.Please no random accesories. this is real life.) No thanks
_____________________________ ____
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 pm

( And ungated and free!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 am

Character name- Karen
gender- Female
appearance- A Girl W/ Long Brown hair And Blue Eyes
personality- no unfolds, please. Funny, Sweet, Playful
Classes for your first horse- (jumping, barrel racing, back riding, dressage, etc. Can take up to 3.) Jumping, Back Riding, Dressage
Senior rider age- (senior ages 14 to 18. Character is going to be in 8th to 12th grade.) 16

First Horse name- Peter
Gender- Male
age-(adult or foal) Adult
Breed/description-pictures aloud. Please make sure you get the breed, though. ) The Breed Is Clydesdale
personality- Alot Like Karen
Extra- (horse can have hair braids, protectors[ankle], and tail bands.Please no random accesories. this is real life.) Ungated & Free
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Character name- Fidelio (Fido for short. LOLZ)
gender- male
appearance- Ash blonde hair, usually shortly spiked, with strange grey eyes.
personality- Brave, Kind, Caring.
Classes for your first horse- Jumping, Dressage, Barrel Racing.
Senior rider age- 15/16 ish.

First Horse name- Guiness (:P)
Gender-male
age-foal
Breed/description- Just the foal in this image. Drum Horse Foal.

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders GuinnyFoal_Dam_Lg
personality- Gentle, Shy, caring.
Extra- Braided thread of mane swaying to other side in this pic. Has red and green beads.
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:41 pm

(Kaykat- You are missing a few things. Persons' appearance, horses appearance and breed. and your characters age. THANKS!)

( Isabella- Missing your character's age, and horses description. Otherwise, thanks!)

(Temari, accepted! rp wen you feel!

Thanks so much to all of you!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm

( Heres cia [img]+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders 2l9igyt[/img] And heres Alyson +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders Dhafdl ) ( Rp anyone? )
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm

( And cia is a thoughbred )
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:52 pm

( and Alyson is 16 with 10th grade )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:08 pm

(Okay...Allie's open!)

Allie slid the refridgerator door shut. It was lunch time as she set a salad down on her tray. Looking up at the large lunch room filled with people, she took her regular seat in the corner and plled out her book. Her blue eyes sparkled while they followed each word on the next page.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:56 pm

[i]Alyson took a seet and put her salad on the table,I dreamt if Cia would be pregnant...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Fidelio carried a light salad, and looked anxiously for one of his friends. He spotted Allie, and jogged over. "Hey Allie! What's up?" he said, sitting next to her, he put his salad on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 pm

(SALAD SALAD SALAD! ^3^)
Allie looked up. "Wha? Oh! hi Fedilio," she said, blushing. "What horse class do you have tomorrow? I heard it changes every few weekends." she murmered, pulling her bangs to the side, and taking a small bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Alyson: I saw two other people talking I walked over there and said shyly "I'm Alyson..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:49 pm

(FIDELIO! Memorize it! F-i-d-e-l-i-o! XD If you can't spell it call him Fido. He don't care.)

Fido nodded. "I'm still trying hard to train Guiness, my colt, but after that I'm trying to fit jumping in." he sighed, and took a small bite of his salad.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Alyson: I said to Fido "Hi...I'm Alyson" "I got sent here I just moved in..."
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:58 pm

(Could you delete Alyson but not her horse? )

My forms-
Character- Juliet Holidays
Female
tall,with long chocolate brown hair (3 inches down shoulder) Blue eyes.
Sweet and kind. Very intelligent, new just moved in from L.A.
Horse classes- Barrel racing,dressage and jumping
Age- 14, 8th grade

Last edited by Saddle Up! on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:42 pm

(I will not. That is my form you used, and my chracter! All you did was put a "c" in front of Allie!)

Allie nodded. "Holiday is doing really well for her first few jumping courses. I just hate having to brush her and cleaning out the stalls is a pain in the rear!"
She nibbled on a cookie that was sitting near her salad.

(Oh, and sorry, fido ^^")
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

( That better? I just edited it.... )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 pm

(Absolutly not. The appearnce is exactly the same, and you only changed two letters and a bit of the description! Just be original for once. It's fun.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

( NOW? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:18 pm

(Close enough. next time,make up your own character!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:18 pm

( Thanks you!! RP? )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 am

(XD Isalright. Just if you can't spell it out, don't be afraid to call him Fido.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 am

( anyone rp? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: