RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Fidelio nodded. "Yeah. So- what regular classes are you taking? I'm thinking about Algebra." he said, eating a forkfull of salad.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Allie swallowed loudly on her cookie. I wonder if we're in any classes together!
"Next hour for me was going to be Algebra, but I'm thinking about changing it to Social studies. I hate math right after lunch." she giggled, taking another bite. She waved at one of her friends walking by.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Fidelio perked up "Really? I'm doing the same!"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:31 pm

( anyone rp? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:31 pm

(sorry, chracter's busy.

We need more members X' D)

Allie nodded, surprised. "Cool!" she finished up her lunch as the bell rang for next class. "Hey, um, after last hour, do you want to bring your foal over to train?" she asked him, standing up to throw away her tray.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Fido stood up as well. "Sure! Guiness has been really lonesome lately- I'm sure he'd enjoy Holiday's company." he smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 pm

( rp? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:41 pm

(My charries are being used! Unless your in Language Arts next, she can't talk xD)

Allie smiled back. "Alright! see you then!" she threw away her tray and grabbed her bag. Looking back, she started down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Fidelio waved, and threw out his tray. He grabbed his bakpack, and started down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:17 pm

( can I jump in? )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:16 pm

(Sure! I have roughly half 'n hour before i GTG.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Juliet: I went though the hall and saw 2 other people talking
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Fidelio waved as one of his friends left, and started to walk down the hall to Language Arts Class.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Juliet: I wondered where Language Arts class was...and then I dropped all of my 8 books...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Fidelio saw a book slide by his foot, and caught it. He saw a girl withseveal other books sprawled out, and jogged over. "Hi. Let me help you with those." Fidelio offered, and put the one book he had caught back in her backpack, and the grabbed another. "You new?"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Juliet: "Yeah...I'm from Calafornia"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Fidelio chuckled. "Cool- Welcome. I'm Fidelio, but you can call me Fido. What class were you headed for?"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Juliet: "Language Arts..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:47 pm

"What a coincedince! I'm on my way to Language Arts now. I'd be happy to show you if you don't know." Fido offered, smiling comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Allie took her seat, along with the other two people who were normally in the classroom early. She pondered on what she was going to do after school tomorrow, and fixed her hair unintentionally. She blinked, as one of her friends came in to talk. grabbing her English book and saying goodbye to Daine (the friend) she sat boredly, balancing her head on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Mewtwo wrote:
"What a coincedince! I'm on my way to Language Arts now. I'd be happy to show you if you don't know." Fido offered, smiling comfortingly.
"Thanks!" Callie said
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:53 pm

"Alright." Fidelio nodded. "It's just down the hall- follow me." he said, clasping her hand lightly and starting to wlk down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 pm

Callie: "So wants your horses name?" "I have Cia thoughbred..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Fido looked cautiously down the hall, and then back to Callie. "Guiness, Drum Horse Foal."
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:18 pm

callie: "How about a play date? Cia and Guiness? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders   +Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Ungated life+ A private school for horse riders
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next