RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!

Go down 
+11
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Ginger.
Harvey
Jєt
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Renna Longshadow
roleplaylover23
Mistyy
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:53 am

( Hee hee )
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:02 am

Name: Juliet
Last name: Haliday
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 8th
Age(11-14): 14
Looks: Listen to the song Love story by Taylor swift and its the girl
Personality: unfold
Other:
Commando Thunder!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:51 pm

((Good name... I've been working on Callie's family tree. Her brother, Griffin, her mother, Annabelle, her sister, Jette, her pet dog, Xena (Zee-na)))
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:00 pm

( RP? )
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:05 pm

((Um sure, I only have Callie in 6th grade open))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Callie leaned against her locker. Still three minutes until the next class started.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:34 pm

((Hello? Misty, Goonan, Horsey?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm

(PUMPKIN, RP!!!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 pm

[b] Juliet: I leaned againist my locker and saw another girl
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Braydon walked up to Callie, who's locker was a few from his, "Hi!" he smiled as he put his combo in.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:40 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
Jake walked up to Callie, who's locker was a few from his, "Hi!" he smiled as he put his combo in.
(I'm rping with pumpkin with callie! )
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Lexi looked around and saw a guy a couple seats down from her. When the teacher called on him, she found out his name was Danny.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Saddle Up! wrote:
MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
Jake walked up to Callie, who's locker was a few from his, "Hi!" he smiled as he put his combo in.
(*rolls eyes* I ASKED HER FIRST AND STOP TALKING TO ME!!!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:45 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
Saddle Up! wrote:
MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
(*rolls eyes* I ASKED HER FIRST AND STOP TALKING TO ME!!!)
( I did!! )
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
Lexi looked around and saw a guy a couple seats down from her. When the teacher called on him, she found out his name was Danny.
I did whatt the teacher asked and I read my LONG histoy report
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 pm

Dani watched dreamily as Danny read his thorough report. He seemed really smart! When class was over she came up to him. "You did a really great job," she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 pm

((Sorry i ment Lexi, two rps, and i get confuzed lol))
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:53 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
Dani watched dreamily as Danny read his thorough report. He seemed really smart! When class was over she came up to him. "You did a really great job," she smiled happily.

"Thanks.." "Wanna hang out after school?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
(PUMPKIN, RP!!!)

(Look, I DID!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
(PUMPKIN, RP!!!)

(Look, I DID!)
( Yeah well look before Pumpkin said and she was at her locker! HA )
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 pm

"Sure!" Lexi giggled. "We could go to a movie or something," she asked, not sure what the answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 pm

(Yah, so, that doesn't mean that you ASKED her first! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:03 pm

( I did to! )
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:04 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
"Sure!" Lexi giggled. "We could go to a movie or something," she asked, not sure what the answer would be.
"Ok Movie! A date is it?"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
(Yah, so, that doesn't mean that you ASKED her first! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!)
( oh yeah I copyed it! HAHA

Pumpkin_Pie
Trustworthy Member

Subject: Re: ..::.::Hawkins Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Today at 3:51 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Good name... I've been working on Callie's family tree. Her brother, Griffin, her mother, Annabelle, her sister, Jette, her pet dog, Xena (Zee-na)))
~ Remix of Move Along-Dedicated to Kelsey!

Scruffles doesn't sleep... he waits... *cues Twilight Zone Music*

Saddle Up!
Role-Play Master

Subject: Re: ..::.::Hawkins Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Today at 4:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( RP? )

Pumpkin_Pie
Trustworthy Member

Subject: Re: ..::.::Hawkins Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Today at 4:05 pm

((Um sure, I only have Callie in 6th grade open))
~ Remix of Move Along-Dedicated to Kelsey!

Scruffles doesn't sleep... he waits... *cues Twilight Zone Music* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next