RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!

Go down 
+11
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Ginger.
Harvey
Jєt
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Renna Longshadow
roleplaylover23
Mistyy
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 pm

(Gosh! Gotta go!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 pm

(No!!!! Horsey!!!:()

(At least I still have Misty! :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 pm

He smiled and put it over his shoulder. He grbbed her hand and led her to the door of school, smiling wildy.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:03 pm

(Awww! Bye Horsey! But atleast replyon WC before leaving!!??)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 pm

(BRB, supper, plz don't go while I gone, it wont take too long!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:06 pm

She blushed even more but walked on, until they reached the shop.

(No!! Not you too! Well, at least you'll be back soon. :)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

(Back!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Jake smiled. "One large chocolate milkshake with a cherry and 2 straws!" he smiled to the cashier, who was his brother. "And hop to it!" he laughed, his brother grumbling.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:22 pm

(Check this out! http://artpad.art.com/?k8e8zfnkqxs )

She laughed. "Is he your brother?" She guessed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:29 pm

"Yah!" Jake chcukled, snatching the milkshake from his brother. "Stop showing off for your girlfriend!" Jake's brother yelled as Jake as he walked away after leaving a buck fifty on the table. He chuckled.

(nice! LAWL!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:31 pm

She laughed and sat down at a table with him. She stuck her straw in.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

(MINE: http://artpad.art.com/?k8e9pihwdj4 )

Jake smiled and stuck his in, slowly sucking while gazing into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

(Wow! That's good!!! I'll make another in a minute.)

She took a long sip, gazing at him dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm

(Aha, I am making another too, but it'll take quite a while!)

Jake smiled as he put his hand down on what he thought was the table, but really was her hand. He swirled his feet around hers in a game of footzys, smiling brightly, He took another sip.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:50 pm

She smiled and held his hand. She was a blushing beauty today!

(Heres mine!!!! http://artpad.art.com/?k8eaac9x18o)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Jake smiled as she finished the milk shake and leaned into her, his face an inch from hers, and--

(NICE! Now you go!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 pm

(Okies!)

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and blushed.

Last edited by Goonangirl121 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Jake grinned and kissed her back, this time, MUCH longer!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm

She smiled and blushed. Her heart fluttered.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:08 pm

(Is yours almost done? :) I can't wait to see it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

(Almost!)

Jake smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear and chuckled. He slowly kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:13 pm

She smiled and continued. She looked at her watch and almost gasped. "We're going to be late!" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:18 pm

(Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm

(ME! Lilly is free!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next