RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random... IDK what I'll call it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Random... IDK what I'll call it Empty
PostSubject: Random... IDK what I'll call it   Random... IDK what I'll call it I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Hey guys, I just decided to write a story, it's off of some of my real charries.
~
A she-wolf sat in the protection of her den, licking her two surviving pups. Outside, the remains of the unfortunate males and females were scattered, telling the story of the battle fought just yesterday. It was a pitiful sight, trees had been clawed and the ground was covered in blood. The whole pack was almost gone, only few remained. Suddenly, from inside the den, the she-wolf snarled. A younger female appeared in the opening and the snarl soon ceased.
“Suena, my pups can not live much longer without food,” the she-wolf finally pronounced.
“You worry too much, Galiea,” Suena, the younger female, replied.
“I can’t lose another pup! If I do, this pack shall never be carried on!” Galiea protested, a growl beginning to rise in her throat.
“The moose and deer will come soon, I can assure you.” Suena then padded away; her pleasant smile had faded as she got farther away from the pup. She remembered the prophecy - the one that would change the forest forever.

One Month Later…

___The pups’ development had been rapid. They still had not opened their eyes, and quite often did they trip or bump into unexpected items. But for the most part, they were already beginning to show signs of cunningness and swiftness. This pleased Galiea very much, but Suena often scowled at the sight of them swiping at an unlucky butterfly or snapping at a grasshopper. She, of course, never scowled at them when Galiea was there; instead she showed signs of kindness and patience with them.
___Galiea was always talking about the pups. Suena was quite annoyed with it, but she still listened. The male pup- called Ascuro- was as black as a shadow, and he could hide like one in a dark room too. The she-wolves spent most of their free-time looking for him among the various dens and bushes, and never once was he found. The female pup, however, was more drawn to stay with her mother. This pup’s name was Serna. She was more chromatic than her brother, her fur consisting of silver-grays, orange-reds, and dark browns. Serna was also very swift, and even when her eyes were closed she was better at running- or just walking- than Ascuro was. If Ascuro was older and more snappish he might of been jealous of this, but it was not so. They were just pups, and the biggest battle they had ever fought was with a butterfly.
___Soon the day came when Ascuro and Serna opened their eyes. Suena had pretended to be cheerful, and lucky for her Galiea was too joyful to notice her lies. Ascuro was especially insterested in sight. He didn't understand it. The day before everything had just been catergorized into two things- a blazing red light or a black darkness. Now the shape of things was clearer, everything for him was starting to make sense. Serna was... different. She was too used to closing her eyes to open them now, and liked to use her sense of smell to figure out where things were. Galiea and Suena encouraged her to try and grow into using her sight, but for now she refused to do it, and Galiea was getting worried, Suena just shook her head.
__

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Random... IDK what I'll call it   Random... IDK what I'll call it I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:23 pm

ONCORE!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Random... IDK what I'll call it   Random... IDK what I'll call it I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 pm

I could write more... hmmm Let me think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random... IDK what I'll call it   Random... IDK what I'll call it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random... IDK what I'll call it
Page 1 of 1