RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...I don't really know what to call this. XD

Go down 
+7
Rebecca
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
kieran c:
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

...I don't really know what to call this. XD Empty
PostSubject: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 pm

I just thought of something really random.

In its natural habitat, Socky (Sockus Simian Sockus) can be found outside drawing, writing, taking photos, or watching TV. He is a social creature, who gets lonely when he doesn't have friends his age to talk to. Protective of his friends and family, he enjoys being able to see both sides of an argument but usually sides with his own opinion. His natural prey consists of S'mores Pop Tarts, popcorn, vanilla ice cream, potato chips, fried chicken, and various lunch meats he plucks from their deli containers to chow down on when his parents aren't looking. He lives in a mild, hilly environment and thrives during autumn (even though he has to go back to school then). He is a good-natured but sometimes cranky creature with good humor and a love for fun. He is on good relations with many other creatures, two of which live in his area: Otter and Becca.

SO. I made that little random thing, what's yours?

What you need to know:

-Your RPC nickname.
-Your favorite hobbies.
-Your flaws.
-Your personality.
-Your good points.
-Your favorite foods.
-Describe where you live.
-Your favorite season.
-Friends on RPC that live nearby, if any.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 pm

In the Branch (Branchus Branchy Branchus) natural habitat, mostly known as sitting by the computer, Branch can be found doing many things. She usually likes to draw, write, read, go on the computer or sleep. She is very protective of her younger sister, and if you pick on her she'll get you. xDD She is very funny, and loves to make people laugh. Her prey is usually chocolate milk, drunk right out of the carton when alone, taco pizza, ham and cheese sandwiches, and many other candy-like foods. Branch lives in a rainy, cloudy and cold area in Winter and a little Fall, Spring is very rainy, but Summer is mildly hot and pretty. She doesn't have many living by her, but Jacob does live rather close.

Last edited by Branch on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 pm

In the world of Varjak's (AKA: Varjakous Pawnamis) it is always fun to go out and enjoy sitting in the river an enjoying the coolness under their paws and have to take pictures of interesting things. But the Varjak is stubborn and can get rude fast. For example if you offer it a poptart, one of it's natural enemies, it will simply walk away while growling. The Varjak loves to find friends to sit and talk with...or swim....it likes people who enjoy the things it likes such as rock music, swimming, wolves, nature, and pestering little kids. The most common nature of the Varjak is it's love of Magical Toast...AKA toast with sparkly cinnamon that looks like glitter. It will be a friend if you give it a nice piece of Magical Toast. It thrives on prey such as steak, any meat, kettle pot chips and anything freezie. You are most likely to see a Varjak on a bench in a city park or in a car going down the interstate. The Varjak loves to gather with its friends for the holiday "Giving Of The Toast." Or Thanksgiving, for it's main season is in the fall. The Varjak will perch on a chair and wait for it's prey, which it will then share with its own kind.
AKA XxCloudxX

Last edited by Varjak, Queen of Toast on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 pm

In her habitat, the Misty (Otherwise known as the Misterios MistyMist Miseronia) can be found singing to Paramore and Avril Lavigne, taking pictures of herself on Facebook with her webcam, than drawing them, taking pictures with her camera of nature and her cat and dog, drawing manga, biking, and much more. The Misterios MistyMist Miseronia can be kind, gentle, and a good friend, but also has a short-temper, is very rude and stubborn, a short attention span, ADHD, is very annoying, and is a spazz. As strange as as the Mistys are, they are huge animal lovers and love to stay up late and awaken past noon the next day. This misterious creature loves to hunt seafood, especially shrimp, t-bone steak, maple fudge, original ripple chips, vanilla icecream, taco salad, Domino's thin crust pizza with extra cheese, ham, and steak, and pretty much anything that is sweet and junk-food-ey. The Misty would rather live in a beautiful, deep forest with lakes nearby and beautiful, hot summers. This creature loves all her friends, on RPC and in her reallife, but knows none of her online friends, but does live rather close to the Alley, Ginger, and any friends in Canada or Montana, Michigan, Minnisota, Wisconsin, or North Dakota!

Last edited by MistyRain-StabWithCookie on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm

In it's habitat, the Pirate [piratis randomus girlis] can be found glued to a computer, a book, or a video game. If you don't find it there, it's probably cuddling her little kitten, or perhaps her dogs. She can be empathetic, and a good listener when you need her, and most of the time she's random, thoughtful, kind, loyal to her friends, and obsessed with her many stories. But if you annoy her, she transforms into a raging, snarling, secretive beast. xD And if you show her anything featuring Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, or any of the High School Musicals, which are her worst enemies, she will run off screeching in pain.
Her natural prey animals are tootsie pops, cookies, pizza, tacos, all types of chocolate, and the occasional apple if she's really hungry. She lives in the semi-city areas, slinking between large buildings to her comparatively small den. She's most active in summer, spending her time swimming, biking, swimming some more, and complaning about the heat. She is a very social animal, often spending her time laughing with her packmates. But she is unaware of the presence of any other RPC members in her territory.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Vixen (Vixerous lunaticfia catiousnut) can usually be found hunting snacks and groaning for lunch in her new den. just moving there three days ago, she spends her days exploring and signing up for swimming and soccor. She is crazy and outgoing, and she loves to spend time with her new clanmate. In her front yard you can find rocks, where she stares and tries to pick out the best. She can be messy and random, and sometimes says things she as no idea she said. She is great in school, but is shy and has a tough time going somehwere new and meeting people. She loves to stalk along the river in fall, looking for some prey. When annoyed, she goes againt everyone and everything. Living in the smi-busy area, and by a semi-big city, she spends her time at home, usually on computer, or playing outside. She hunts candy, macaroni, noodles, potatos, and any chinese foods. She has one Rpc member around her, Vixen's annoying kin.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:02 pm

The Runa (Otherwise known as A Rebecca or Runas Beccus) is not a very social creature. The Becca is very secluded, living near trees and forests most of her life with mountians very near. The appearance of this species is unknown because they are so rare. The Runa isn't showy and stays inside mostly, reading or playing on the computer. Sometimes, you might catch a glimpse of a R-Bex (xD) hunting prey at Panera Bread, but only if you look hard.
The Runas Beccus is very quiet and barely speaks aloud, only when spoken too or comfertable in another's presence will she speak. A generally nice species at points, but they will keep their emotions bottled inside until they burst. When a Becca bursts, you should leave the area. Tears, rage, and fury will follow any enemy of an R-Bex's. If you make-fun-of said R-Bex, then you should watch out, because pay-back will follow, and it won't be fun.
The Rebecca is an amazing listener and will empathize and sympathize with anyone that is willing to spill to her, if you return the favor. If you don't listen to her in return when she needs the help, you will be ripped to shreds and dropped like a potato sack off a large mountain. Runas are also very sweet and caring if you are nice to them, and feed them Chinise. TheR-Bex hunts Baby Goldfish, Ceasar Salad, Reeses Cups, Twizzlers, Chinise Food, Pepperoni Pizza, and Sausage/Bacon.
In conclusion, the Becca is an elusive animal that likes winter and knows that two fellow elusive pack members live near her: The Sock Monkey and The Otter; but the last elusive pack member that is also quite like her Twin, Is the Jacob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Alley, (Also known as Alex, K-nizzle, Alley [cat], Winter, Autumn, Peachy, Scarlette, and various others, depending on their location of the world,) commonly found huddling in front of a computer, can also be found being generally artistic, playing her Violin, reading, making videos, playing with her hair, observing her fish, and playing Tennis. She has a rather low voice for a femalian, tends to follow obessions often, and has mild placement OCD. She is also alergic to pop and mint, and fails at algebra. The original Alley is bold and outspoken, and yet is shy around new people and has some trust issues with making new friends. Humans who know of this kind say she is a natural leader and is bound for a destiny in the arts or music. Her talents and good points come when she is making music, writing, directing a group, playing most sports and being a good listener. She can often be found munching popcorn, mangoes, candies, chocolate milk, ice cream and arizona tea. Her environment is in the north, shaped like a mitten, and it is basically chilly and shut off from the sun for most of the year. The summers and short and winters long. She has two dens- her house house, and the resort that her parent's own, which is where the computer is. She loves the autumn time of year, however, she has nothing against any of the other seasons. The closest member she lives by, that she knows of, is Ginger and Misty, up in Canada.

Last edited by IamAlley. on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 am

(For any of you who are confused, by mitten, I meant like my state is shaped. Like a mitten. Catching on? =D I don't live in Canada. XD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 am

((Do you live in Mittenchigan? XD [/badjoke]))

Otterwhisker's (Otries Whiksrus) common habitats, depending on the subspecies being speculated, include: Anywhere near a computer (one of its vital recources), outside (so that it can play outdoor games), or with a pencil and paper, where it commonly likes to either doodle or write. Sometimes Otterwhiskers consider themselves at the top of the foodchain, however, then the Parents (Parentlieus Adultius) will then often eat it. Otterwhisker is commonly a social animal, and is almost always in a good mood. Otterwhiskers also feel most comfortable around a few close friends. Otterwhisker often act funny to gain allies. Sometimes, however, other ferocious creatures called Noms (Nomnomnomitrus) don't seem to get its sense of humor and eat it. Otterwhisker lives in a neutral state, where the weather never gets unbearably hot in the summer but scarcely snows in the winter. Otterwhisker makes yearly migrations with its pack to southern states, like Florida, for a week or so during the summer. Otterwhisker preys on various things, including: Cookies, brownies, noms, mashed potatoes, Krystals with no pickles, burgers, Chick Fil A chicken strips, french fries, chinese honey chicken, Papa John's pizza, your soul, and Socky (Sockus Simian Sockus), a very scrawny wimpy species that lives in the same habitat. XD Sometimes Otterwhisker kills Sockies just for the fun of it and leaves it out for the buzzards. Otterwhiskers' favorite season of the year is the summer, where Otterwhisker can eat all the stored food that it had been saving up.

LOL, I so hope Socky reads that. XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 am

Bahahahahahaaaaa. That made me lol so hard. "Otterwhisker preys on various things, including:
Cookies, brownies, noms, mashed potatoes, Krystals with no pickles,
burgers, Chick Fil A chicken strips, french fries, chinese honey
chicken, Papa John's pizza, your soul, and Socky (Sockus Simian Sockus),
a very scrawny wimpy species that lives in the same habitat. XD
Sometimes Otterwhisker kills Sockies just for the fun of it and leaves
it out for the buzzards.
"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 am

XDD Otterwhisker PWNS TEH SOCKIES XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 am

I do live in Mittenchigan! XD

and nice description xDD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:57 am

LAWL, really? XD I just choose that because of the mitten... and the "mich" part. XD And thanks :D
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Delilah Nemidah (more commonly known as Kokoro or Larch), Kokoro Morbus, can usually be found in alpine mountains. The deeper the snow, the better, but it prefers precipitation between two feet and ten feet. Sometimes the Kokoro strays down to urban areas when it snows a few inches, and it also finds summer homes in untouched areas of local forests.
The Kokoro tends to be wary of strangers, and attacks anything it feels like attacking. The better relationship you have with it, the better, for it doesn't claw anything it likes. Kokoro has a strange attraction to bones, so if you plan to catch one use some sort of clean bone artifact as bait. It doesn't like being tricked, however, so watch out for those fangs...
It can be charmed with a bone necklace, so it's best to carry one of those while out looking for one. Be careful, though, because if it senses the slightest bit of hostility, it will attack ruthlessly.
Kokoro's common prey is meat, but it is more motivated to eat it if it's raw. It will also prey on: chocolate, milk, sweetcorn, bowls of raamen, sushi, apples, rice, and various other things.

unfinished

-Your flaws.
-Your personality.
-Your good points.
-Your favorite foods.
-Describe where you live.
-Your favorite season.
-Friends on RPC that live nearby, if any.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 pm

The Jacob (Otherwise known as Jake, or The Thing.) is fairly non-outgoing species. You will commonly find them in their natural habitat of the backyard, or the freezing cold basement. You will also commonly find him in the biggest bookstore in the city. This species will typically be tapping the keys on a keyboard, if The Thing is not doing this it will be reading a thick fictitious book. Jake is a pretty calm species. Or, at least until you put him down, or one of his friends. Then you better watch out. You might be tumbling Mt. Everest. Like we said before, The Jacob is a fairly non-outgoing species, so this might make him hard to catch. This along with his ability to long run distances. The Thing will commonly be seen drinking from ponds filled with Coca~Cola Zero and Cherry Vanilla Hansen's. Jake will usually be seen hunting wild Chicken Noodle Soup bowls, Sweet and Spicy Chile Dorito's, Chocolate Milkshakes, Walleye (SP?) Fish and Chips, Pepperoni Pizza with Salami, Spicy Italian Sub sandwiches, And Bacon Cheeseburgers from Red Robin. Jacob lives in a lush green gorge on the mountain, in a great cabin out in the wilder- Wait, wrong place. The Thing lives in a dark green overpopulated city in a squarish shaped state. The dark Grey clouds loom overhead most of the time except for in the summer and in the winter, if it's snowing. This is a very depressing place and The Thing wishes to move with his pack to Hawaii, or Arizona. Jake thrives the most in the winter. He enjoys the fresh layers of snow that fall onto his hut. The Thing figures that it lives close to The Branch, Delilah Nemidah, and her sister. He doesn't know for sure though. He wishes he lived in the eastern U.S. where his best friend thrives.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:36 pm

:o I have to add something to the end!!!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm

For some reason, the 'wild chicken noodle soup bowls' made me lol.
But that's just me. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...I don't really know what to call this. XD   ...I don't really know what to call this. XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...I don't really know what to call this. XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: