RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!

Go down 
+5
Mistyy
Mad MOAI
Rebecca
Lan Fan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Don't call me crazy, but I saw a UFO! I was black, oval shaped, two domes on each side, it spun 4 times in a row, it spun up 2 times in a row! I was silent, not a jet, it took 5 seconds! I saw it outside on a crystal clear twilight!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:45 pm

I don't think you're crazy. But you sure it wasn't a dream?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:05 pm

No! I was playing basketball!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:08 pm

-Clearsthroat-

Okay, -sigh-
I don't think your crazy, but there are a few answers for your assumed 'UFO'.
1) You were playing basketball, it was probably hot outside, and you were most likely sweaty, so the heat could've messed with your mind.
2) Sun hilutionations...
3) Or, you COULD'VE seen it... -coughs-
Whatever floats your boat Sorren.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

1) It's cool today, high of 76
2) Sn was down, twilight!
3)I did!

What do you mean, Rebbecca, by 'Whatever floats your boat, Sorren!'
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Eh, cool. What color was it? It could have been a star system.

You're not crazy, there are plenty of sightings and proofs out there :)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Bird. I dont think you're crazy, you could've seen SOMETHING but UFOs do not exist. period.

It was only 5 seconds? It could've been a bird
Or, many times, your mind plays tricks on you. They do last about 5 to 10 seconds and are usually black and many different shapes. It was probably just your mind tricking your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Gardevoir wrote:
Eh, cool. What color was it? It could have been a star system.

You're not crazy, there are plenty of sightings and proofs out there :)
A large, black disk.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Bird. I dont think you're crazy, you could've seen SOMETHING but UFOs do not exist. period.

It was only 5 seconds? It could've been a bird
Or, many times, your mind plays tricks on you. They do last about 5 to 10 seconds and are usually black and many different shapes. It was probably just your mind tricking your eyes.
It was not a bird, others saw it too. It was flipping! Do birds do that? No they don't!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Not to be rude or offensive, yet you have no answer to my other statement.

And birds can flip, VarJ, I am telling you, it was NOT a UFO in any form of mind!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:48 pm

IT WAS CIRCLE! A BIRDS SHAPED LIKE A SP[HERE? HMMM?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:58 pm

It could have been a UFO, but not an alien one.

((UFO= unidentified flying object))

You don't know what it is, so it's unidentified. And it's true there are sightings all over the place. Who knows what they really are?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:00 pm

I mearly meant that you believed what you believe and I believe what I do, Varjak.
-
And, you two shouldn't bicker. Misty, You can believe that Varjak didn't see anything, and Varjak, you can believe that you did see a UFO. Everybody thinks differently, but I do have to say, that your mind could have been playing tricks on you. Plus, if you didn't want people disagreeing with you, then you shouldn't have made the thread, expesially with the Title, 'DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!'. No one has called you crazy, we are just voicing our opinions and thoughts on the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:24 pm

VarJ, u still haven't even denied the fact that it was porbably just your mind, so don't get so poed at me!

Well said, Pirate. Sorry, VarJ, it WAS a UFO, but NOT under ANY circumstance an alien one!

Runa, I wasn't trying to bicker(sorry if that sounds rude or angry, meant to just be a statement). Thank you for realizing my statement about the mind and trying to help VarJ realize the reason I am trying to get across.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Of course it's a UFO. But eagles flip, and they can be black, and fold in their wings to look like circles. [/theoripinon]
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:54 am

okay so I saw this show about it once, and my dad's a Rocket Scientist, and he said it's possible, but sometimes it's all the people in the army doing secret missions that they can't warn us about. I believe in aliens, and I'm not saying you're crazy, but my dad told me the real question is if they are intelligent enough to build complex spacecraft. So that's just my opinion. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Thank you, Gardevoir,thats what I was trying to get across.
If there were aliens(which there aren't) where would they even get the materials to build a spacecraft on a planet with nothing but dirt and rock??
Well said Pixie.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey, cool, whatever the pickles it was you saw, I think we all agree it would be awesome just to see something like that. Not saying there are aliens, not saying there were birds, not specifically saying it WASN'T one of those things, but still. Once I thought I saw a UFO. It was a white flash of light like a disk that went sideways, then vertical, shot up and slipped out into the dark sky. I was just hanging with my friends out on their lawn when I saw it. They called me crazy. XD Point is, these things may exist, maybe not. And Misteh, how do you know the 'aliens that aren't' couldn't live on a planet similar to ours, with water, metals, and such? In another galaxy, maybe, far, far, away. I've never seen an eagle flip, G., but I wish I could. :D That would be AWESOME, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:56 pm

THANK YOU SOCKY! oops, caps -.- That's the comment I wanted!

PS Socky,
PD? Haven't been on in forever!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:
It was a white flash of light like a disk that went sideways, then vertical, shot up and slipped out into the dark sky. I was just hanging with my friends out on their lawn when I saw it. They called me crazy. XD

Ball lightning? It has the awesome ability to move through solid objects!!!!!!!!1!!!1
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Socky,
this is my personal opinion, but I do not find it in any way possible. You can believe what u believe, but it's impossible in my eyes!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Hey, yeah, it's cool. I just like thinking. Lulz I'm not saying you weren't thinking. XD I was just saying I enjoy being a medium and having doubts about both sides. I personally don't think aliens exist, but millions of other people saw "UFOs", blah, blah, blah...Lol G. that sounds cool. I freaked out when I saw it and was like, "EVERYONE GET INSIDE OR ALIENS WILL COME AND PROBE YOU!!" XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:56 pm

LOL, socky!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Well maybe it was a UFO or maybe not. Maybe it was just a REALLY REALLY REALLY big frisbee and they broke the world record or something. Or maybe it was one of those Las Vegas hotel stunts to get people to come OR maybe it was a re-take of Star Wars OR... nevermind. If it really, truly was a UFO, then I hope they're nice.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

I saw a UFO today... it had triangular wings and was fluffy and white on the the bottom and the rest was brown.

Does anyone know what kind of bird it is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!   DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next