RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:48 pm

((OK it 1st one LOL!))
"Yeah, it is" Jay said rolling up his sleeves
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:54 pm

(UGH! Stop changing it! OK, Mufasa is king... for now, until he dies.)

Charlette pulled up her baggy pant legs, holding her hat in one hand, her keyblade in the other. "Hey, watch this!" she threw her hat on the sand and bent her knees. She jumped in the air and flipped backwards, kicking her feet back where a heartless would be, and swinging her keyblade where another would be. "Isn't that neat?" she asked, landing on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 pm

"Yeah but it would work better on one of those fat ones" Jay laughed imagining how that attack would work
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 pm

"Yah!" Charlette giggled, her hair a mess from flipping around in the air. She picked up her hat and brushed it off, not noticing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:00 pm

"We better explore more" Jay said as he swiped a drop of sweat from his face
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Charlette nodded, walking around.

Mufasa looked around his kingdom. He saw two strange figures walking around and jumped off pride rock,running towards them.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 pm

(GTG in 5 min)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 pm

(sorry, gtg now!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm

"Whoa!" Jay said as he looked at the incoming creature
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 pm

"Cool!" Charlette exclaimed. "A lion" she giggled as Mufasa walked up to them.

Mufasa bowed to the humans, "Hello. I am Mufasa, what would you be doing so close to Pride Rock?" he asked gently, slightly chuckling at Jay's surprise.

Charlette bowed back, her keyblade behind her back. "I am Charlette, this is my friend, Jay. We have found this world and come to see who was here. We battled Heartless on the way... Are they already invading?"

Mufasa swiftly nodded, "Ah, yes... The Heartless. They have just suddenly started coming around. There are not swarms, but enough to keep my pride busy!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:20 am

"We, come in no harm Mufasa. You might see us regularly, we posses Keyblades" Jaysaid holding his keyblade with two hands and showing it to Mufasa

"Hmm, Keyblades. There in the right hands. I suppose" Mufasa said, his mane swishing in the wind.

"Have you seen a door, or anything like a tunnel?" Jay asked

"Yes, a tunnel has randomly appeared under Pride Rock. I haven't asked any other animal to check it out" Mufasa said flicking his tail towards Pride Rock

"It was nice meeting you Mufasa! Charlette, we should get home" Jay said swinging his keyblade towards Pride Rock knowing that the tunnel led back to Destiny Island
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 am

Charlette nodded and smiled at Mufasa, "Thank you! And Imust say,you are the cutest little creature!" she giggled and followed Jay to the tunnel.

Mufasa chuckled and ran past them, back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:43 am

Name: Markus
Description or Pic: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 0caa56
Personality: Will unfold
Keyblade Description: Just lik the kingdom key, but with a swirl on the top, like it was mutated.
Other:Heartless are my enemy's
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:21 am

(I wont PROBABLY wont be on until 9PM eastern today, I may be going on my houseboat, but we might not because it might be windy and stormy.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Name: Tristen

Description or Pic: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 Ace015
Personality: will unfold
Keyblade Description: silver blade with a goldish handle and a circle hanging off the chain at the end.
Other: Heartless are my enemys

Name: Belle

Description or Pic: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 F4ad61
Personality: will unfold
Keyblade Description: pink handle and a dark silver blade
Other: Heartless are my enemy
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:20 pm

I actually wont be gone today.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 am

Feather swept her hand over her Katana, and then put it back in it's sheath. "I hope I can find Tristen- haven't seen him in about a month.." she whispered. Feather shrugged at the thought of Tristen being captured by the heartless. Heartless were dumbfound creatures who probably wouldn't know monkeys from bannanas.. She slid down the tree, and jumped onto a rock on the shore beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Tristen walked out of his bedroom and onto the beach, looking around. He turned to see Feather sitting on a rock and walked over to her. "Hey..." he murmered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:05 pm

((Everyone that joined is accepted! Sorry If I was missed... I was gone unexpectedly yesterday XD))

Jay stepped into the tunnel reappearing in the Door Tunnel of Destiny Island
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 pm

(KK)

Charlette followed him, smiling. "Hey, Jay, if you had a friend you liked, and they were your best friend, what would you do? I mean, if you didn't want to ruin the friendship...?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:10 pm

"Like as in you mean like like?" Jay asked raising his eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 pm

"Yahh... How would you tell them without ruining the friendship?" Charlette asked, looking down nervously. She wondered if he knew who she was talking about...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 pm

"Hmmmmm, I don't know what your doing right here having fun with them" Jay said as he got ready to take a bite out of a mango that had fallen from the tree into his hands
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 pm

"Huh?" Charlette blushed lightly. She stared up at Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:18 pm

"Yeah, doing what your doing here or what we just did" Jay laughed with a mouthful of Mango
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return   ~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Kingdom Hearts ~ Part 1 : The Return
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next