RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Plot

You're walking through the forest when you see shadows crawling around you. Suddenly, you can't move and the creatures get closer. You try to scream but can't talk. A sword materialized in your hand, but being able to move your head, so look down to see that it is really a giant key. All this is happening so fast that your first instinct is to swing the key around. It seems to work on them, the shadows dissapering into the air. You try and finish them all of, but one talkes you and all you can see is black.

You wake up in a completely different place than you were before. Infront of you is a pale yellow wolf with a silver necklace with a "X" attached to it. The wolf also had black and white checkered socks on his legs that end at his paws. "Heh, so your the new one, right?" He asked. You're only strong enough to nod and he says, "The names Roxas." Roxas pushes you on your feet and you finally survey your surrondings. It's a giant, dark plain with a few large cherry blossom trees. "I think you're gonna like it here," Roxas says, and you follow him as he tours you through camp.

Rules
You guys know the Rules!

List of Keyblades. http://kingdomheartsbr.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kh2keybladecollage.jpg
can use 1 except Ultima Weapon. Kairi and RIku have special keyblades.

kairi: http://www.yubikirionline.com/cosplaykingdom/images/kairiblade.jpg

RIku: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2414/2184191599_ee37d870a5.jpg

Form

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:

Leader

Roxas (Suburbia)

Deputy

Med Wolf

Warriors

Kairi (Mist)
Riku (Mist)
Larxene (Kawa)
Lexaeus (Kawa)
Saix (Kawa)
Marluxia (Kawa)
Axel (Dapple)
Sora (Dapple)

Suburbia

Name: Roxas
Description: http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XIII-Roxas-87015166 ((Thnx Kawasaki))
Personality: Roxas is very hot-headed and cofident about himself. He is very outspoken and is determined to get what he wants. However, he is ironically easily distracted and cofused. Of course, he has his soft side where he laughes and is cheerful, but it's usually breif. He is also smarter than most wolves
Weapon: Oathkeeper
Other:

Kawasaki

Name: Saix
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-VII-Saix-86939223
Personality: Discover
Weapon: Berserker Sword
http://zuchax.deviantart.com/art/The-Berserk-Sword-of-Saix-34923161
Other:

Name:Lexaeus
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Lexaeus-the-doggie-128661069
Weapon: His sword. XD I'm too lazy to find a pic, look it up.
Other:

Name:Larxene
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XII-Larxene-110565603
Weapon: Daggers (In picture they are under her foot.)
Other: Likes Roxas

Name: Marluxia
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XI-Marluxia-85308133
Weapon: SCYTHE!
Other: Nuu.

Mist

Name: Kairi
Description: Kairi's got long, brown fur with a pick tint and deep blue eyes. She has a thick, black and white striped cloth bracelet around her front left ankle and a black string tied to each back ankle.
Personality: Kairi is very nice and extremely bubbly. She is the kind to do things for others and is super sweet. Many wolves don't see her rare temper in her unless she is fighting.
Weapon:
Other: nada

Name: Riku
Description: Long white fur and bright blue eyes with a long, white cloth wrist-thingy that covers his front left leg halfway to his elbow to the bottom of the pad of his paw.
Personality: unfold
Weapon: keyblade(first post)
Other:

Dapplestar

Name: Axel
Description: http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-VIII-Axel-86941468
Personality: snooty, yet caring
Weapon: Holy Pumpkin
Other: n/a

Name: Sora
Description: http://lilhor.deviantart.com/art/Sora-as-Wolf-64090308
Personality: you should know!
Weapon: Fatal Crest

Last edited by Suburban Silver Lion on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Name: Kairi
Description: Kairi's got long, brown fur with a pick tint and deep blue eyes. She has a thick, black and white striped cloth bracelet around her front left ankle and a black string tied to each back ankle.
Personality: Kairi is very nice and extremely bubbly. She is the kind to do things for others and is super sweet. Many wolves don't see her rare temper in her unless she is fighting.
Weapon: keyblade
Other: nada

Last edited by Black Cat on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 am

aprroved!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Oh, and if your character, like Kairi, has a keyblade in the game, then they have a keyblade here!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 pm

(okay, thanks)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

((Edit, Kairi and Riku ((When there is one)) look at first post))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Name: Saix
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-VII-Saix-86939223
Weapon: Berserker Sword
http://zuchax.deviantart.com/art/The-Berserk-Sword-of-Saix-34923161
Other:

Name:Lexaeus
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Lexaeus-the-doggie-128661069
Weapon: His sword. XD I'm too lazy to find a pic, look it up.
Other: :P

Name:Larxene
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XII-Larxene-110565603
Weapon: Daggers (In picture they are under her foot.)
Other: Likes Roxas

Name: Marluxia
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XI-Marluxia-85308133
Weapon: SCYTHE!
Other: Nuu.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Approvafied!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Name: Riku
Description: Long white fur and bright blue eyes with a long, white cloth wrist-thingy that covers his front left leg halfway to his elbow to the bottom of the pad of his paw.
Personality: unfold :P
Weapon: keyblade(first post)
Other:

Last edited by Black Cat on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Approved again! Also added
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 pm

(Yay ^.^ :3 )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

((When Dapplestar fills out the form we'll begin))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:38 am

(Okie dokie)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Axel
Description: http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-VIII-Axel-86941468
Personality: snooty, yet caring
Weapon: Holy Pumpkin

Name: Sora
Description: http://lilhor.deviantart.com/art/Sora-as-Wolf-64090308
Personality: you should know!
Weapon: Fatal Crest
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm

((Bout time! accepted. WE CAN START NOW!))

((Also, you guys may add other KH characters as long as they weren't from one of the disney movies))

Roxas was padding around the pack, seeing some of the other wolves finding they're dens and such. He smiled and waited for someone to talk to him.

((OMG FORGOT RANKS!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 pm

"Boo1" Said Axel, coming up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Roxas jumped before realizing that it was Axel behind him. He turned around and jokely asked, "What did you burn down?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Lexaeus smiled.
"Yes, Axel. Please let us know if anything catchs fire by unknown reasons."
He caught in sarcastically.

Saix stretched, padding out of his den.
He heard some of th eolder wolves joking with Roxas and snorted.

Marluxia padded lazily around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am

Kairi smiled at the others, "Of course, of course, unknown reasons." She giggled jokingly and smiled sweetly.

Riku sat in shade and watched around the camp, making sure there was no trouble esides the wolves teasing Axel. He chuckled and turned away from the joking to see the ohers lazily lying in the shade. Everything seemed right for now, but his keyblade sat beside him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 am

"So, how are the rest of you?" Roxas continued glancing at each of them.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Suburban Silver Lion wrote:
Roxas jumped before realizing that it was Axel behind him. He turned around and jokely asked, "What did you burn down?"

Axel: "Oh shut up! I didn't burn anything down!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Lexaeus ruffled the younger male's hair.
"Nothing much. Hunting, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Axel: I sighed. "fine I guess."

Sora: "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Kairi grinned and shook the long, dark pink fur from her face, "I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:10 am

"How 'bout you, Riku?" Roxas called. The more the- you all know the saying, why am I repeating it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar   Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Wolves - A PRP for Kawasaki, Suburbia, Mist, and Dapplestar
Page 1 of 1