RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!

Go down 
+2
Raynari
Frost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 am

Subara, who couldn't smell a thing with the wind blowing at him so hard, finally laid down, knowing within minutes he'd be covered in snow. He sighed waiting to for the white powder to in gulf him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am

Storm saw Subara lay in the snow, and was beginning to be covered in the thick blankets of white. Building up courage, Storm stood up and limped over to him, and grabbed his scruff and dragged him back into her den.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:29 am

"Hey! You need your strength!" Subara protested, once he was in the den. "Thank you, but you really should rest. Those wounds won't heal." He barked, shaking snow of his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm

"N-no, its alright...I..." Storm barked and became unconsious again.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 pm

"Storm!" Subara barked, touching his nose to hers, seeing if she was dehidrated. (spelling?) He prodded her shoulder with his paw. "Wake up!" He growled, giving her a slight nip on her ruff.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 pm

[Close! Its dehydrated.]

Storm winced as a sting shot through her. Her eyes opened into narrowed slits. "Huh...?" She rasped.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:05 am

|I'm not very good at spelling. :P|

"You passed out." Subara said, backing away. He wagged his tail, "Are you alright?" He asked, his blue gaze drifting over her, looking at her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 am

"I-I guess so. We really need to leave this place soon," Storm sighed and managed to sit up.

[Ahhh! I wish someone would actually join. :(]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 am

|Yeah...try posting in the visit my pack or somthing like that. It's in the home thingie. It says you can advertise your threads there.|
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:53 am

|Good night now!|
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:31 am

Tayuya walked up to Storm's Den. "Storm?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:33 am

Subara looked up at the brute, "Hi, I'm Subara, I don't belive we've met." He whispered, dipping his head. He stepped out of Storm's den, so the other brute could see her. "Careful, she just passedo out awhile ago." He whispered in the brutes ear.

Last edited by ~Copper~ on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 am

"No, we haven't," Tayuya said, not really paying attention to the he-wolf. "Thank you for telling me. I'm Tayuya," He greeted.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 am

|I edited my post....|
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 am

((mesa edited too!))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 am

Subara nodded, and pawed off to hunt. He sniffed, he could see why Storm wanted to move so bad, no prey. He growled, and ran on, looking for any prints of deer. He found faint prints, and quickly got to scent. A fawn. He growled, knowing that would not be enough for the pack. Subara would hunt it anyways. He dropped into a crouch, spotting his prey in a bed of ferns. He lept, his claws meeting brown. He picked up his catch, and drug it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Storms eyes opened finally. "Yes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:58 pm

"I've found a wolf expecting pups. Would it be ok for her to join the pack?" Tayuya asked.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Blank padded out beside Tayuya, dipping her head to them.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 pm

"Sure. But you should let her know that we are travelling very soon, and it may be a long journey," Storm advised.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Subara sighed, sitting down maybe three tail lengths away from Storm's den, the fawn beside him. He hadn't bitten into it, he would wait untill Storm had eaten.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:29 am

Blank nodded. "I'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Storm's eyes were glazed from sleepiness and pain. She budged out of her den, at the scent of food.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Subara stood up at the sight of his leader. He pushed the fawn with his nose. "Eating might help." He barked, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:39 pm

[This stinks. I was rp master yesterday, now I'm rp addicted!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!   Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Mist Pack: Book 1; Journey to the Arctic-WE NEED MEMBERS!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next