RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~Japan street~**

Go down 
+6
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

**~Japan street~** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:56 pm

(there both Pines' night. but one's a candle and the others a soap...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:13 pm

"Here you go" Yosh said giving a bag of Mint and Choclate chip cookies to a customer. The beep of the timer to the oven went off for her famous Honey cake.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Hera scuttled through her shelves, looking for the novel her guest was searching for. "Sorry." she apollogized to her. "I've seem to have run out of 'Battle Dimension' novels.." she added, and waved goodbye to the costumer.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:48 pm

((I edited!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 am

(Rp!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 am

(Thanks!)

Kagome set the cozy candle into the bag and tied it with a ribbon. "2.50 please," she asked him, amused.

"Two scoops of vanilla bean, here ya go," she handed over a cone of homemade Icecream to a younge boy. "Enjoy now," she said as she wiped her hands on her apron, and went back to the floral part of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 pm

"Sure," Kaji said, handing the Yen over.

((Sorry for not being on. I live in Texas, and when Hurricane Dolly hit us, the internet got knocked off!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:23 pm

(You were hiT?!? Cool but yet sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm

((It's fine... NOT! jk))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

(okay okay save it for a chat room lol. I'm sorry to hear that you got hit.;D)

Kagome looked at the clock as Kaji left. "Lunch time," she sighed hungrily and put on the 'Break' sign. She walked over to the bakery. "I'm here! and hungry," she grinned and took a seat at one of the lovely tables.

Kikyo closed and locked the door. "Finally," she wiped the back of her hand over her forehead. "It's time to go home!" she looked over at her kittens and packed them safely into her bookbag. Thunder crashed. "Good timing too!" she jumped onto her bike and rode to the apartment.The sky was turning. Walking into the lobby-way,she looked back through the glass door.Rain had just started pouring down. "ahh,"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Yosh had just finished washing her hands with the soap she had bought before work. She pulled a tray of the choclate sugar cookies out of the oven and sat them on the table Kagome was sitting at "How was buisness today?" Yosh asked taking off her apron and hanging it on the door to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Kagome smiled and took a deep breath of the yummy cookies. "Not bad so far," she looked outside as thunder struck. "I hope Kikyo got home alright," she sighed and turned back to Yosh. "How about you?"

Kikyo turned on her DS and opened a bag of Chocolate chip cookies from the bakery as soon as she got up to her apartment. She flopped over on the bed and started playing "Animal crossing".
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 pm

"Good Good" She said taking one of the cookies for herself and eating it. </FONT>
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Name-Annabeth (Anna)
Gender-Female
Picture or description-**~Japan street~** - Page 2 9a9942
Store name and purpose-(You can add a description also)Carmel dipper-Candy store
Is your store in other countries?-One in New york
Apartment description-(remember, 5 stars!):Same as yoshs
Pets-A golden kitten who comes to work with her named Tiger
(up to three, remember your working at your store most of the day, so if you bring them along, they can't be too exotic or large.)
Anything else!-Noperrs

Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:29 pm

(Ahem! One thing is missing! But I think I already know you know the rules!)

Kagome took a bite of one of the chewy cookies. "Thats nice.Have you been to that new candy store down the block?It's pretty blande right now...no color and all." she asked Yosh, listening to the patter of the rain.

(lol I just realised you took the next job I was going to make my next charrie for lol. Np though. Just try adding more of a description..like the apperance and everything.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm

"I've heard the person just moved in to Japan yesterday I saw her in the paint store so I think she might be painting it atleast" Yosh said taking a bite out of her cookie "I think I might close the shop down for the afternoon not many people will want to run any errands when a storm is brewing

"There!" Anna said striping off the last bit of tape that was protecting the edging from the fresh paint she had put on. She looked at the beautiful pinkish purple walls. "Now to do the Exterior, I'll have to do that tomarrow"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Name- Sora
Gender-Female
Picture or description-**~Japan street~** - Page 2 Brownhair
Store name and purpose-(You can add a description also) Library (should be obvious)
Is your store in other countries?- well that depends :3
Apartment description-(remember, 5 stars!) A nice bed (brought her own blue and pink polka dot covers and pillow), a desk with a computer( and tons and tons of books), a pet bed (for her cat), a bathroom(duh), and two big book selves covered in books, walls are a light blue, and carpet is normal, but she brought pink circle rugs.
Pets- Abigal (black cat)
(up to three, remember your working at your store most of the day, so if you bring them along, they can't be too exotic or large.)
Anything else!-Very shy, loves romance, fav flower is a rose, can devour a 800 paged novel in less than two hours.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 pm

(Thanks for joining!But your form is missing one thing ^^)

Kagome nodded, sipping at her coffee. "These are amazing, Yosh." she commented and took another bite. "I think I'm going to stay open for now. I have a lot of things I need to do in the store yet,"

Kikyo rolled over in the light green circular bed. She pet her twin cats and thought about what to do. "A new book is what I need..." she said to Poppy, who was giving her shouldar a head-but. "But which one?I'm almost finished with my Warrior's books...and I want to start a new book..." she scratched her head. There was an anime book store down the street, she would have to stop there for a while. And the library was around the corner a ways. "Lets go!" she stroked her kittens and set them in her large tote. Their heads peaked over the side. Grabbing an umbrella, she ran out the door and down the elavator.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:07 pm

"Ok I might come over and chat awhile" Yosh said as she got up and head into the kitchen. She grabbed the CLOSED FOR THE DAY sign and hung it up on the doors window "Anyways I need to go to the Library and get a few diffrent books"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:24 pm

((my library? and Japan Street!))

Sora shut her book and placed it back on the proper shelf in her library. Spooky rubbed up against her legs and purred loudly. "Yes, I know. You want food." Sora chuckled. She poured the cat food into a bowl nearby. Spooky trotted up and started chowing down.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:53 pm

(thank you!)

Kagome waved goodbye and went to her back to her own shop. As she opened the door a flood of ralaxing scents waved over her. She took a deep breath and went to her 'setter' in the back of the store. Opening the massive door, she took a look at the shelves, and pulled a slab of solidified soap off from a lower shelve. It's swirled pattern looked magnificent in the soft light of the shop as she set the slab on the cutting board to be sliced and packaged.

(did you guys know that their is an actual Cocoa Pink store? Well, it's really online. She has amazing products, like a soap that comes in the form of Icecream!it's really cool. heres a link- http://www.cocoapink.net/ )
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Yosh walked to the back of her store and grabbd her rain coat from the hanger and put her arms throught the slots. She closed the door behind her and stepped out onto the wet cement "Now to go to Kagome's to visit". Yosh walked down the street, and began to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 am

Kaji looked back at Yosh. "Hey, Yosheema. How's it goin' ?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Sora grabbed World War 2 off the shelves and placed it in her bag. SHe walked over to her favorite bean bag and opened the book.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:34 pm

(Yosh just had lunch with Kagome...why is she visiting her?)

Kagome packaged up the last of the Mocha Swirl soap.She had a large order of it this week, and was wrapping the slice's in luxurious pink and brown paper.Setting a light pink bow on the tops, she set them in the mail shute.

Kikyo walked through the door of the Library. She stopped in the doorway to close her eyes briefly in the peace and quiet of the tall building's atmosphere. "Anything new, Sora?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~Japan street~**
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next